Bolton & Democrats .. Sweet Love

So what's the deal.. Democrats lovin and depending on John Bolton, talk about your strange bedfellows...

Eh, I would hate to break up a blooming romance but this sure looks like Democrats are being setup... :laugh:

Politics do make strange bedfellows. Although Bolton may be a pompous NaziCon asshole - we deserve to hear what he has to say. I've never like him - but I've never thought of him as a liar. What are Republicans afraid of? If no witnesses or documents are allowed, Trump* may not be convicted - but he will NOT be exonerated. He will be forever branded with the stain of being impeached combined with an unfair SHAM trial. Republicans had better consider whether to pay now - or on Election Day 2020. I don't agree with Bolton's politics or policies - but I think he's a man of honor and principles. To say that Democrats have gone from hate to loving Bolton misses the point of why we want him to testify. Let him testify!

Eh, Bolton wont change the final outcome either way but y'all can waste even more money and credibility, no problem and beyond my control.

.. as far as the 2020 election .. Democrats have screwed themselves, nothing will change that

Trump's successes vs Democrat do nothing failures .. logically y'all lose.

Last edited:
Democrats... I'm lovin their desperation... :)
What desperation is that?

How about this ridiculous Impeachment to start, Democrats have completely failed the American people legislatively and now yet another fail on impeachment..

Also .. have you noticed any happy Democrats around... :coffee:
yeah, the wingnut left is ecstatic just like the wingnut right. Trolling is grabbing all the attention so they are loving it. It’s the moderate grown ups that actually want to govern who are frustrated.

Bolton still sucks Trump or he doesnt ... 50/50 chance,

why are Trumpbots afraid to know the answer?

Nothing to be afraid of because Bolton makes little difference..
yeah no difference. He can only give a first hand account of whether the quid pro quo that Trump and his team have been denying for months actually occurred or not. No biggie

How about this ridiculous Impeachment to start, Democrats have completely failed the American people legislatively and now yet another fail on impeachment..

yeah, the wingnut left is ecstatic just like the wingnut right. Trolling is grabbing all the attention so they are loving it. It’s the moderate grown ups that actually want to govern who are frustrated.

My first impression is that you're a lefty in denial..

my impression of you is that you’re a wingnut troll.

what do you think I’m in denial of?

The managers and the MSM all have boners over the thought of being able to badmouth Trump after FF Bolton's testimony. It must really suck to be so stupid not to be able to recognize this Democrat con.

yeah no difference. He can only give a first hand account of whether the quid pro quo that Trump and his team have been denying for months actually occurred or not. No biggie

Democrats accusing Trump of lying.. ho-hum so what's knew ..Still Trump will not be impeached and their stupid political impeachment will always be a failure and an embarrassment... FOREVER.....:laughing0301:

You deny that you're a lefty and that's fine with me.. No sense of humor is a sure sign of a lefty.

Democrats accusing Trump of lying.. ho-hum so what's knew ..Still Trump will not be impeached and their stupid political impeachment will always be a failure and an embarrassment... FOREVER.....:laughing0301:
which democrat did I say was accusing Trump of lying? How about you stick to my words and not inject your BS... you’re proving me right each time you use those troll tactics

You deny that you're a lefty and that's fine with me.. No sense of humor is a sure sign of a lefty.
i don't deny that I’m a lefty. I’m very liberal in many aspects. I’m not a democrat. Perhaps you are confusing the two. What’s new?

which democrat did I say was accusing Trump of lying? How about you stick to my words and not inject your BS... you’re proving me right each time you use those troll tactics

Well, you are fun to mess with... so emotional.. :lol:

hence the trolling. Thank you

Yup, just in the mood for it today, usually I'm nice...

Well I hope you feel better

Eh, just listening to Trump's speech in New Jersey and feelin just fine..

If you could go by crowd size, successes and momentum, Democrats wouldn't stand a chance..

Eh, just listening to Trump's speech in New Jersey and feelin just fine..

If you could go by crowd size, successes and momentum, Democrats wouldn't stand a chance..
if you went by crowd size then Kanye West would be president. It’s not all about riling up a crowd. Politics is more effective when it’s boring instead of showboating in my opinion.

Forum List

Back