Bolton Confirms That the U.S. Will Defund UN Human Rights Office

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Isn't this the same office that ignores the targeting of whites in SA?...

Why YES, yes it is....
A feckless and useless organization simply another money grabbing scam!

National Security Advisor John Bolton on Thursday reaffirmed that the administration’s withdrawal from the U.N. Human Rights Council is being accompanied by an end to U.S. funding for the world body’s human rights office. U.S. taxpayers have long paid the largest share.

Bolton told the Associated Press in Geneva that the U.S. will defund the HRC and the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR), by reducing by the relevant amount the sum that it pays into the regular U.N. operating budget.

CNSNews.com reported on the defunding decision in June, on the same day Ambassador to the U.N. Nikki Haley announced President Trump’s decision to exit the HRC. […]

Apart from paying more than one-fifth of the regular U.N. budget, the U.S. has also traditionally topped the list of countries when it comes to the amount of those voluntary contributions. […]

Welcoming Bolton’s comments Thursday, Israel’s public security and strategic affairs minister Gilad Erdan tweeted, “Those who agree that the U.N. should focus on exposing the world’s worst human rights violators, rather than on obsessively attacking the MidEast’s one true democracy, will applaud [Trump] and [Bolton’s] decision to defund [OHCHR and HRC]. Those who disagree, well …” …

(Excerpt) Read more at cnsnews.com ...

GOOD eh , money saved can be spent on USA return to Space and the Domination of Space for future War Fighting plus some of the money can go to Rebuilding USA Military on Earth Purge .

The UN is a malignancy and should be thrown out of the hemisphere.

When I officially become Emperor I will have every single communist killed or expatriated across the ocean.

I need to set up a Go-Fund-Me account.

Forum List

Back