Boeing Just Left the Bolts Off That Caused Door Blowout

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Fly the friendly DEI skies!

“The latest revelation is especially damning: the plane that sparked a new round of questions over Boeing’s ability to ensure its jets’ safety left the factory without the door plug bolts installed. They weren’t just loose — as door plug bolts on other aircraft were found to be upon mandatory post-incident inspections — they weren’t there. . . . If, as the evidence points, Boeing sent the 737 MAX 9 into service with Alaska entirely missing the bolts needed to keep the door plug in place, it seems there’s a lot more oversight necessary to ensure the bare minimum of quality control is achieved on the assembly line.”

Going woke and these rising problems are not coincidental. They’re directly related.

A friend was on this flight out of Vegas to DC when the windshield developed a crack....A Boeing 737-800.

United Airlines flight from Las Vegas to Washington D.C. diverted to Denver due to cracked windshield

The FAA also says that windshields cracking happens more often than travelers think.

disconcerting.jpg

Morons blame it on the black people
The new leadership didn’t understand processes,” Barnett told Corporate Crime Reporter in an interview in 2019. (See — John Barnett on Why He Won’t Fly on a Boeing 787 Dreamliner, (Corporate Crime Reporter, November 29, 2019). “They brought them in from other areas of the company. The new leadership team – from my director down – they all came from St. Louis, Missouri. They said they were all buddies there.”

“That entire team came down. They were from the military side. My impression was their mindset was – we are going to do it the way we want to do it. Their motto at the time was – we are in Charleston and we can do anything we want.”

“They started pressuring us to not document defects, to work outside the procedures, to allow defective material to be installed without being corrected. They started bypassing procedures and not maintaining configurement control of airplanes, not maintaining control of non conforming parts – they just wanted to get the planes pushed out the door and make the cash register ring.”

It’s got nothing to do with cost cutting measures put in place to ensure the suits’ bonuses.

No, the one blaming it on DEI which many use as a synonym for "minorities/Black people" is the OP.
I think that's an assumption many Black folks make that is not based in reality.

You know who I want hired?

The best, most qualified applicant.

I don't give a damn what color they are, who they screw at night or even whether their outfit matches their gender.

Do the job, do it right, follow the checklist, don't cut corners, don't get distracted by your phone, don't not give a fuck about the quality of your work, or forget to finish the tasks at hand.

BS. It's lack of quality control

You mouth farts are trying to make it something else

Sit down
The first line of the OP states "Fly the friendly DEI skies!"

The OP is the one trying to make it about a "lack of quality control" due DUE TO "DEI hiring"

I can't tell if you all are just dishonest or have reading comprehension problems, not that it actually matters in the end.

See, here's another one:

1710652234133.png

Forum List

Back