Body Cam Footage From Nashville Cops Taking Out Tranny Psycho

I have no idea what you are talking about. There is zero initiatives in any proposal from any democrat in leadership to defund the police. Some rioter somewhere said that like once and now you guys act like its a policy. Pound salt dude. I am not stupid. You may be. But I am not.

Again, lies are bad enough, but your lies are stupid lies.

San Francisco Mayor London Breed announces cuts to police in new city budget

In a press conference Friday, the mayor said $120 million in funding would be redirected from law enforcement agencies to instead be spent on addressing disparities in the Black community.

"With this budget, we are listening to the community and prioritizing investments in the African American community around housing, mental health and wellness, workforce development, economic justice, education, advocacy and accountability," said Mayor Breed.

I have no idea what you are talking about. There is zero initiatives in any proposal from any democrat in leadership to defund the police. Some rioter somewhere said that like once and now you guys act like its a policy. Pound salt dude. I am not stupid. You may be. But I am not.
You are so damn stupid that you don't even know the consequences of "defunding the police" means, do you?

One of the consequences was removing the availability of deputized police officers in elementary schools in the Nashville Metro area, both public and private. The state of Tenn made funds available for private schools to pay for resource officers but they were not available in Nashville. The Democrats were kissing BLM asses.

I used standard English. Seems standard English triggered you.
No, it's bad use of English that triggers me. You said, "6 other people are still dead. The shooter knew they would likely be killed. It did not stop them." First, standard usage is to spell it "Six" at the beginning of a sentence. Maybe you meant the first "they" to mean the dead people, or maybe you meant it to mean the shooter. In the first case, unclear antecedent for your pronoun; in the second case, gross abuse of the English language. In the third case you clearly use "them" to mean the shooter, who acted alone and thus needed to be called "he or she" or some workaround, such as "this person." To use they and them for a single person is gross mis-pronouning.

Didn't you just say, the shooter was going to kill anyways? How do you reconcile these two statements?

How? You address the reasons they get to this point. Most times we find these people had a life of hate and bullying towards them.

How? You address the reasons they get to this point. Most times we find these people had a life of hate and bullying towards them.
Very likely, but better they should go after the people they actually hate. Instead of a school full of small children.

Very likely, but better they should go after the people they actually hate. Instead of a school full of small children.

Sure but people filled who faced a lifetime of hate react out of hate. Now we should address the hate so no one has to pay for it.

Sure but people filled who faced a lifetime of hate react out of hate. Now we should address the hate so no one has to pay for it.
This was no reaction. This was carefully planned and prepared for, as most of these massacres are. Like all of these events, the idea was to get the body count as high as possible. Poor thing had a hard time at first, kept going in an out of those empty school halls, gun pointed TV-style --- it took her several minutes to find somebody, anybody, to kill.

I wouldn't bother "addressing hate" before you solve the problem of the crazies doing school massacres. Hate is one thing, strutting around a school with a loaded AR-15 is quite another.

This was no reaction. This was carefully planned and prepared for, as most of these massacres are. Like all of these events, the idea was to get the body count as high as possible. Poor thing had a hard time at first, kept going in an out of those empty school halls, gun pointed TV-style --- it took her several minutes to find somebody, anybody, to kill.

I wouldn't bother "addressing hate" before you solve the problem of the crazies doing school massacres. Hate is one thing, strutting around a school with a loaded AR-15 is quite another.

You want to address the symptoms. I'd prefer to address the reasons for the problems. You prefer to ignore those reasons.

This is what Justice looks like. Compare this to how those Latinx cops in Uvalde, TX responded to their school shooter. God bless the Nashville PD for their righteous takedown of a scumbag. If this happened more often I believe that many of these cowards would be deterred.

That was some outstanding military-grade room-clearing they did. Great job Metro Police!

You want to address the symptoms. I'd prefer to address the reasons for the problems. You prefer to ignore those reasons.
Certainly I do. Because the reasons are the perp's business, not ours. This was settled with the Hinckley case, after he shot Reagan. I know this case well and have studied it: there was no question but that Hinckley was schizophrenic: he had the diagnostic brain-shrinkage away from the skull, X-rays were enlarged and shown all around the courtroom.

The result was that the jury found Hinckley not guilty by reason of insanity and he spent nearly all his life at a mental hospital, ---------- and the legal system resolved never again to allow such defenses for most people. Too expensive, too futile. If they are crazy, they go to jail: we don't care. They are responsible for their behavior, we aren't.

The point is, do we have civilization or not. "Or not," obviously, but I don't like that. Civilization means near-complete observation of law and order. Regular shooting up public gatherings is not observation of law. Essentially everyone has resentments: that's each our own problem, has nothing to do with civilization. It's called "life" and people have to work it out on their own. The civic consideration is how to keep law and order going --- and we're failing that.

Certainly I do. Because the reasons are the perp's business, not ours. This was settled with the Hinckley case, after he shot Reagan. I know this case well and have studied it: there was no question but that Hinckley was schizophrenic: he had the diagnostic brain-shrinkage away from the skull, X-rays were enlarged and shown all around the courtroom.

The result was that the jury found Hinckley not guilty by reason of insanity and he spent nearly all his life at a mental hospital, ---------- and the legal system resolved never again to allow such defenses for most people. Too expensive, too futile. If they are crazy, they go to jail: we don't care. They are responsible for their behavior, we aren't.

eh? We did not decide to never allow this defense again.

Austin Harrouff found not guilty by reason of insanity

The point is, do we have civilization or not. "Or not," obviously, but I don't like that. Civilization means near-complete observation of law and order. Regular shooting up public gatherings is not observation of law. Essentially everyone has resentments: that's each our own problem, has nothing to do with civilization. It's called "life" and people have to work it out on their own. The civic consideration is how to keep law and order going --- and we're failing that.

Nobody is saying we should ignore the harming of others. Nobody.

Some people are so deteriorated that no other defense is possible. They can't even talk plain. Otherwise, they go to a plain prison. (And probably most of the others do, too, if all were known.)

So yeah, we didn't decide to do away with this defense.

So yeah, we didn't decide to do away with this defense.
Yes, we did! This was HUGE. They were getting rid of all the mental hospitals, so where could they even be PUT? And with all the new technology, the tests, the brain X-rays, sophisticated defense lawyers could get a lot of these criminals "off," if you call stuck in a mental hospital almost for life "off." And so many blacks were testing subnormal, that is, retarded, when they were arrested ---- what to do about them, still call them criminal because they liked to run around knifing people, or let them off because they were retarded? It was getting to be a terrible problem, and they solved it by saying, do the crime, serve the time. In prison.

Yes, we did! This was HUGE. They were getting rid of all the mental hospitals, so where could they even be PUT? And with all the new technology, the tests, the brain X-rays, sophisticated defense lawyers could get a lot of these criminals "off," if you call stuck in a mental hospital almost for life "off." And so many blacks were testing subnormal, that is, retarded, when they were arrested ---- what to do about them, still call them criminal because they liked to run around knifing people, or let them off because they were retarded? It was getting to be a terrible problem, and they solved it by saying, do the crime, serve the time. In prison.

Austin Harrouff found not guilty by reason of insanity

That is current police training.....the Officers at Uvalde also had that training, they just didn't do what they were supposed to do.....

I am not sure that is fair. The killer in Uvalde was holed up IN a classroom doorway. Shooting down an empty hall at any COP (3min behind) willing to stick his head around the corner. I posted that video elsewhere.

this suicidal queer was in an open area firing down on the Police outside and being rushed from behind. The Police here had the advantage of the doorway.

Forum List

Back