Body Cam Footage From Nashville Cops Taking Out Tranny Psycho

I can only speak for myself.

Maybe the idea is to change the attitude before the shooting starts.
Didn't you just say, the shooter was going to kill anyways? How do you reconcile these two statements?

Well Nashville did it right. Probably due to the Democratic Mayor. : )

Do you think the democrats in Nashville feel particularly stupid for calling to defund the police?

Nashville residents sent a resounding message to city leaders during a marathon public hearing Tuesday on the budget: Defund police and invest in community goods and services.

The White cops in Nashville yelled "Lets Go" and ran towards the shooter. The chickenshit Hispanic cops in Uvalde decided it would be safer to just wait things out as the children were dying.
Training and communication seem to be the bigger points here. I sincerely doubt race played any role in the responses, as several in Texas had people in the building to save that they knew.

Righteous shoot....Excellent job taking-out the gender confused nut-job.

3pyv2o.jpg

Training and communication seem to be the bigger points here. I sincerely doubt race played any role in the responses, as several in Texas had people in the building to save that they knew.
Those Hispanics in Texas didn't bother to do the proper training. Hispanic is not race but a culture.

However, it probably boils down to the quality of the officers that were hired in addition to management.

In my Central Florida County the Sheriff said he had a meeting with all his deputies. He told them that if there is a civilian mass shooter, especially a school with children, he expected every officer to attack the shooter. If they didn't think they had the courage to do that then he didn't want them on the force. That is good leadership.

Jesus. That is what heroic MFers look like. Dudes just went barreling into gunshots. They digitally hide the actual victim being shot a little thankfully. The last 2 mins are harrowing.
Damn, what a fuckin' pussy you are.

They did what real men confronting evil are supposed to do.....You don't talk to it, you kill it with extreme prejudice.

Do you think the democrats in Nashville feel particularly stupid for calling to defund the police?

Nashville residents sent a resounding message to city leaders during a marathon public hearing Tuesday on the budget: Defund police and invest in community goods and services.

Democratic leaders NEVER EVER EVER called for defunding the police. In fact... your article had the Democratic Mayor currently in office propose INCREASED funding for police. Have some decency to try to be accurate. Posting random opinions by small groups not in any power is meaningless.

This is what Justice looks like. Compare this to how those Latinx cops in Uvalde, TX responded to their school shooter. God bless the Nashville PD for their righteous takedown of a scumbag. If this happened more often I believe that many of these cowards would be deterred.

Here is a better video:

Democratic leaders NEVER EVER EVER called for defunding the police. In fact... your article had the Democratic Mayor currently in office propose INCREASED funding for police. Have some decency to try to be accurate. Posting random opinions by small groups not in any power is meaningless.

The community called for defunding the police, you dope......the community attacked the police........

The community called for defunding the police, you dope......the community attacked the police........
The "communiity"??? Then be glad a democrat was in office to increase funding to police. The community elected a a democrat who increased the funding. Both of those are facts. Your statement is made up opinion.

The "communiity"??? Then be glad a democrat was in office to increase funding to police. The community elected a a democrat who increased the funding. Both of those are facts. Your statement is made up opinion.

Be glad it is a red state.....with pressure to keep the democrats from doing the really stupid things they want to do.

Those people aren't democrats?

Lies are bad enough, but this is a stupid lie.

What do you think all those community "activists" in Atlanta are protesting for?

Those people aren't democrats?

Lies are bad enough, but this is a stupid lie.

What do you think all those community "activists" in Atlanta are protesting for?
I have no idea what you are talking about. There is zero initiatives in any proposal from any democrat in leadership to defund the police. Some rioter somewhere said that like once and now you guys act like its a policy. Pound salt dude. I am not stupid. You may be. But I am not.

I prefer "it" to "them" if the subject is singular but sex in doubt. I hate this new use of "them" for plainly single individuals and won't use it.

I used standard English. Seems standard English triggered you.

So you agree we should stop coddling & enabling severely deranged victims of gender dysphoria & get them the psychiatric help they so clearly require?

If they need help, I have long supported people being able to access the help they need. Sadly far too many consider that evil for some reason.

Forum List

Back