The Nashville Tranny Psycho Murders: I am Hopelessly Confused

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
First off, I think that "The Nashville Tranny Psycho Murders" is a great title for a movie, or name for a hardcore metal group. But, I am writing about something else here. I initially thought that this scumfuck was a dude who was pretending to be a woman. The media has been calling this person she/her. Since the media is all in on this goofball gender bullshit, I took this to mean that we are supposed to recognize it as a woman; i.e., born a dude but pretending to be a chick. In other words, it is a dude. But then earlier today I was corrected and informed by someone I believe to be conservative that it is, in fact, a REAL woman; i.e., born as a chick. So then I started thinking, OK, so it is really a woman, but is pretending to be a dude. I checked the photos again and I cannot tell what the fuck it was pretending to be or what its packing.

See, there is a he and a she. But if he identifies as a she, then he is suddenly referred to as she. Further, she may have a penis, or she made have had her penis and testicles removed. There is no real delineation for that. It used to be "pre-op" or "post-op", but we do not hear that anymore. I guess this is because it is a person's chosen identity that matters? I once saw some absolutely stupid horseshit on tv where a dude was pretending to be a chick. He married a chick pretending to be a dude. Then, the dude pretending to be a chick got the chick pretending to be a dude pregnant. Now think about this. A dude started pretending to be a chick. But he was still using his dick to penetrate a vagina....that was installed on a chick pretending to be as dude. It hurts my head thinking about this ridiculous shit.

Can't we, for the sake of clarity and logic, not call a dude a chick, and a chick a dude, until they have actually switched sex organs? This seems to make more sense. Until this is done, then they are just some stupid assholes pretending to be something they are not. Granted, they are still not who they pretend to be after surgical intervention, but at least they are committed to the lie. You have to respect that on at least some level. If you do not lose your junk, then you are a punk!

Honestly, I think that the REAL problem here is that trannyism is a political issue. It is being used by the left to undermine western culture. It is not the only tool they are using for this end. But is IS one tool. So what we have is not really a bunch of people with gender dysmorphia so much as a bunch of fucking shitheads taking hormone treatment and dress up in drag as an excuse to suck dick. They are posers! Real trannies ought to get really militant against these pervs for appropriating their culture. People who are compelled to go full-on sex change and mutilate their naughty parts are the real deal. They have got some serious gender based issues. This is most likely a VERY LOW percentage of the freaks out there today (terms are way too loosely used right now on this topic so as to make it look like 90% of us are really cocksucking perverts). The rest of these dinks dressing in drag and proclaiming that they are not in the right body, yet maintain the sexual equipment they were born with.... These silly fuckers are fakers and they need to go. I suspect that if we all got together and decided to vacuum out the shallow end of the gene pool then this middle-roaders will disappear.

The fact is, I do not know if the Nashville Tranny Psycho was born a male or not. Frankly, I don't care anymore. I believe that it has its God-given junk based on how it looks, but I am not sure. Thus, this is most likely another one of those poser scumbags who lack the commitment to cut of its junk. These are people more driven by social factors than they are biological factors.

First off, I think that "The Nashville Tranny Psycho Murders" is a great title for a movie, or name for a hardcore metal group. But, I am writing about something else here. I initially thought that this scumfuck was a dude who was pretending to be a woman. The media has been calling this person she/her. Since the media is all in on this goofball gender bullshit, I took this to mean that we are supposed to recognize it as a woman; i.e., born a dude but pretending to be a chick. In other words, it is a dude. But then earlier today I was corrected and informed by someone I believe to be conservative that it is, in fact, a REAL woman; i.e., born as a chick. So then I started thinking, OK, so it is really a woman, but is pretending to be a dude. I checked the photos again and I cannot tell what the fuck it was pretending to be or what its packing.

See, there is a he and a she. But if he identifies as a she, then he is suddenly referred to as she. Further, she may have a penis, or she made have had her penis and testicles removed. There is no real delineation for that. It used to be "pre-op" or "post-op", but we do not hear that anymore. I guess this is because it is a person's chosen identity that matters? I once saw some absolutely stupid horseshit on tv where a dude was pretending to be a chick. He married a chick pretending to be a dude. Then, the dude pretending to be a chick got the chick pretending to be a dude pregnant. Now think about this. A dude started pretending to be a chick. But he was still using his dick to penetrate a vagina....that was installed on a chick pretending to be as dude. It hurts my head thinking about this ridiculous shit.

Can't we, for the sake of clarity and logic, not call a dude a chick, and a chick a dude, until they have actually switched sex organs? This seems to make more sense. Until this is done, then they are just some stupid assholes pretending to be something they are not. Granted, they are still not who they pretend to be after surgical intervention, but at least they are committed to the lie. You have to respect that on at least some level. If you do not lose your junk, then you are a punk!

Honestly, I think that the REAL problem here is that trannyism is a political issue. It is being used by the left to undermine western culture. It is not the only tool they are using for this end. But is IS one tool. So what we have is not really a bunch of people with gender dysmorphia so much as a bunch of fucking shitheads taking hormone treatment and dress up in drag as an excuse to suck dick. They are posers! Real trannies ought to get really militant against these pervs for appropriating their culture. People who are compelled to go full-on sex change and mutilate their naughty parts are the real deal. They have got some serious gender based issues. This is most likely a VERY LOW percentage of the freaks out there today (terms are way too loosely used right now on this topic so as to make it look like 90% of us are really cocksucking perverts). The rest of these dinks dressing in drag and proclaiming that they are not in the right body, yet maintain the sexual equipment they were born with.... These silly fuckers are fakers and they need to go. I suspect that if we all got together and decided to vacuum out the shallow end of the gene pool then this middle-roaders will disappear.

The fact is, I do not know if the Nashville Tranny Psycho was born a male or not. Frankly, I don't care anymore. I believe that it has its God-given junk based on how it looks, but I am not sure. Thus, this is most likely another one of those poser scumbags who lack the commitment to cut of its junk. These are people more driven by social factors than they are biological factors.

I think they were born female and were transitioning to male maybe. My general impression is that males to females get more the complete package when they have their junk turned outside in and females to males usually only get a micro wiener attached beside their vajayjays. Could be the hormones with whatever else they were on drove them schizo. IDK.

iu

No...not that important. Gib me a headache!

This brings me to an interesting question. The people who make films that are about real-life events, do they get clearance from the families of any people who were killed during the events that the films are about? The reason why I ask is because of my having mixed feelings about such films being done when people have had to endure real loss and tragedy in order for the films to be made.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

yeah its hard to keep up with the idiotic pronouns and 200 or so different so called genders they demand to be called ... so to make it simple just use a title that will apply to the vast vast majority of said people ... and that word is leftist . see someone wearing a dress and sporting a beard that identifies as some insane pronoun just call it a leftist ...

yeah its hard to keep up with the idiotic pronouns and 200 or so different so called genders they demand to be called ... so to make it simple just use a title that will apply to the vast vast majority of said people ... and that word is leftist . see someone wearing a dress and sporting a beard that identifies as some insane pronoun just call it a leftist ...
The killers pronouns are simple... was/were...

The scary thing is that it wasn't a spontaneous shooting by some crazy drunk. This was a planned attack on a Christian school that killed four kids and four adults. Strangely enough the Biden administration didn't reach out to comfort the families of the victims but instead inferred that the trannie shooter was the real victim. The motive is foggy because officials refuse to release the shooter's manifest.

Last edited:
The scary thing is that it wasn't a spontaneous shooting by some crazy drunk. This was a planned attack on a Christian school that killed four kids and four adults. Strangely enough the Biden administration didn't reach out to comfort the families of the victims but instead inferred that the trannie shooter was the real victim. The motive is foggy because officials refuse to release the shooter's manifest.

And the weirdest thing yet is that the school is blocking the release of the manifesto.

WTF????????

Forum List

Back