mexican migrants in texas set fire to mattress 39 die.

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

29 hurt., real bright. good lord.

And to think this all could of been avoided if Joe Biteme the shitter in chief, just finished the damn wall the President Trump started. Thank a Marxist/Democrat for those killings.

Biden has more blood on his hands than anyone....
More Americans have died from covid guns and drugs under Biden than our last 5 presidents combined....
He is like Xi's secret weapon....

And to think this all could of been avoided if Joe Biteme the shitter in chief, just finished the damn wall the President Trump started. Thank a Marxist/Democrat for those killings.
I really don't see how a wall at the US border would have saved those people down in Ciudad Juárez Mexico. Have you written to the President of Mexico, as to why he has not chosen to build a wall?

I really don't see how a wall at the US border would have saved those people down in Ciudad Juárez Mexico. Have you written to the President of Mexico, as to why he has not chosen to build a wall?
If there was a wall, they wouldn't be waiting in a detention center in Mexico.

I really don't see how a wall at the US border would have saved those people down in Ciudad Juárez Mexico.
Are you seriously claiming that our open border isn't the cause of the flow of migrants northward into Mexico? These people are taking the risks because the word is out that they can get in and will not be deported. I think we have reached the point that if Biden's handlers were to decide to actually stop the flow, we would see fighting at the border. The cartels could weaponize these people and cause terror attacks all over the country.

I know you're using the verbage in the article, but they aren't migrants. They are illegals and should always referred to as such.

Is there a reason for these sort of tragic incidents, and can anything be done to prevent them?

First, can we assume that the OP cares?

Is that the reason why he started to conversation, or is it some other reason?

Are deaths being celebrated by some Americans. 1srelluc posted a comment referring to the Denver shooter. "Good Shoot" or was it "Good Kill".

Do others feel that way?

If there was a wall, they wouldn't be waiting in a detention center in Mexico.
I don't get it. You mean they would have already climbed the wall, or that there is something wrong with Mexico Operating detention centers in their country, and you would prefer their homeless migrant were living on the street down there. Is it upsetting you, that at least 40 of them won't be coming across our border? Wall didn't work in Russia. China is easily one of the most conquered countries on the planet. Patton said walls and fixed fortification are a testament to the stupidity of man. I am a retired Armor Officer, surely you don't expect me to put your judgement of these types of things, above Patton, right?

Are you seriously claiming that our open border isn't the cause of the flow of migrants northward into Mexico? These people are taking the risks because the word is out that they can get in and will not be deported. I think we have reached the point that if Biden's handlers were to decide to actually stop the flow, we would see fighting at the border. The cartels could weaponize these people and cause terror attacks all over the country.
Yep. Just as certainly as it is not stopping human migration in other countries.

Wow that was an epic fail, they are not sending the best.

I know you're using the verbage in the article, but they aren't migrants. They are illegals and should always referred to as such.
Illegals, and homeless. Always use the adjectives as substantives: totally normal practice in English, which the Left is trying to control us out of. Never cooperate with this kind of murder of English, I'd say.

These people are taking the risks because the word is out that they can get in and will not be deported. I think we have

because of the open border policy.

The guards intentionally left the prisoners locked up with the fire blazing. They had good opportunity to unlock their cells and let them escape the fire, but they didn't. How is this not murder?

course some trys to blame to cops for something mexicans caused. how about they dont start the fire and make it so know one can get them out in first place.

The guards intentionally left the prisoners locked up with the fire blazing. They had good opportunity to unlock their cells and let them escape the fire, but they didn't. How is this not murder?

Probably was. Usually they don't televise that sort of thing!

I have no sympathy. They were illegals first, criminals and locked up second. And third, they decided it was a GOOD idea to set a fire!! You know, Mexicans are tough. The guards just let it burn.

Forum List

Back