Blumental tries to get Kavanaugh friend, MARK JUDGE SUBPOENAED to testify-Dimms just don't give up

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Are you KIDDING ME?

WE ALL KNOW THE DIMMS ARE JUST STALLING UNTIL NOVEMBER.

VOTE NOW!!

Every time Blumenthal opens his mouth, people should shout "Stolen Valor".

Are you KIDDING ME?

VOTE NOW!!

Vietnam Vets gonna demand Justice.

Problem is, he is neither a Vietnam Vet, nor Just.

Maybe he is a Native American

Funny how the guy who LIED ABOUT SERVING IN VIETNAM, BLUMENTHAL, LECTURED KAVANAUGH ON CREDIBILITY. :113:

What a fucking piece of shit Blumenthal is.

I think a line from "Desolation Row" by Bob Dylan says it best...……."They're selling postcards of the hanging, the circus is in town"...……….

They already lost with that shit show yesterday.

Judge has already said he was to drunk to remember anything.

Guess they want another shit show they can lose.

Booker is speaking now...what a disingenuous asshole. He makes me want to puke.

Funny that he believes every single thing this stranger says, but claims the federal judge is lying.

Wow.

Corey, you fucking sexually assaulted a woman, you disgusting piece of shit.

Booker is now saying that anyone who overdrinks in college should be prohibited from ever having a job with a high level of responsibility.

Those idiots in the GOP just don't get it, you give a Dem an inch they take a mile now Dem's have a full week to scheme and plot more delays. Flake is a full blown retard.

And they will try to drag this out until the election. They think they have nothing to lose, but I hope that undecided voters see through this Dimm charade.

Are you KIDDING ME?

VOTE NOW!!

Funny how the guy who LIED ABOUT SERVING IN VIETNAM, BLUMENTHAL, LECTURED KAVANAUGH ON CREDIBILITY. :113:

You guys back Commander Bonespur! You have no room to talk .

Are you KIDDING ME?

VOTE NOW!!

You guys back Commander Bonespur! You have no room to talk .

You think Blumenthal should lecture Kavanaugh on credibility?

Why specifically?

Blumenthal lied about serving in Vietnam. Explain to me why that’s ok to you personally.

DoY_1iUXgAA-YLN.jpg

Republicans are so terrified what they might find out.

That means they believe Ford about Kavanaugh.

They really want to put another sexual predator on the Supreme Court.

This is why they must be defeated. These are socially deficient people.

Mark Judge’s former girlfriend is ready to talk to FBI and Judiciary Committee, her lawyer says

But Rasor did say that Judge had confided in her about a group sex incident at the time. As the New Yorker piece put it:

Rasor recalled that Judge had told her ashamedly of an incident that involved him and other boys taking turns having sex with a drunk woman. Rasor said that Judge seemed to regard it as fully consensual. She said that Judge did not name others involved in the incident, and she has no knowledge that Kavanaugh participated in it.

The letter from Rasor’s attorney confirms that this account faithfully reflects what she recalls — and, now, what she is prepared to tell the FBI. The letter says:

Ms. Rasor’s recollection of what occurred is stated accurately in the New Yorker piece and she would welcome the opportunity to share this information with agents of the FBI as part of a re-opened background investigation.

-------------------------------

This shows who Kavanaugh's friend is. She doesn't say Kavanaugh participated. But that is something Judge might not have told her. That's why the FBI needs to be involved.

We also know the drinking age was 21 NOT 18 as Kavanaugh claimed.

We know the Devil's Triangle is NOT a drinking game.

And many other lies Kavanaugh told.

Republicans love lies. Have you noticed they defend anyone who lies and seems to follow anyone who lies.

Republicans are so terrified what they might find out.

That means they believe Ford about Kavanaugh.

They really want to put another sexual predator on the Supreme Court.

This is why they must be defeated. These are socially deficient people.

Mark Judge’s former girlfriend is ready to talk to FBI and Judiciary Committee, her lawyer says

But Rasor did say that Judge had confided in her about a group sex incident at the time. As the New Yorker piece put it:

Rasor recalled that Judge had told her ashamedly of an incident that involved him and other boys taking turns having sex with a drunk woman. Rasor said that Judge seemed to regard it as fully consensual. She said that Judge did not name others involved in the incident, and she has no knowledge that Kavanaugh participated in it.

The letter from Rasor’s attorney confirms that this account faithfully reflects what she recalls — and, now, what she is prepared to tell the FBI. The letter says:

Ms. Rasor’s recollection of what occurred is stated accurately in the New Yorker piece and she would welcome the opportunity to share this information with agents of the FBI as part of a re-opened background investigation.

-------------------------------

This shows who Kavanaugh's friend is. She doesn't say Kavanaugh participated. But that is something Judge might not have told her. That's why the FBI needs to be involved.

We also know the drinking age was 21 NOT 18 as Kavanaugh claimed.

We know the Devil's Triangle is NOT a drinking game.

And many other lies Kavanaugh told.

Republicans love lies. Have you noticed they defend anyone who lies and seems to follow anyone who lies.

I agree!

Forum List

Back