Blue Wave Drought: Reuters Shows a SIX POINT LEAD for Republicans

Health care costs are skyrocketing to record levels. That's why it is the number one issue with voters.

TrumpCare is a disaster. A total disaster.

I haven't noticed a 'Trumpcare'. Just a neutered ACA.
Trump has claimed ObamaCare is repealed.

Therefore...TrumpCare is now the health care system of the land.

Donald Trump thinks he just repealed Obamacare

"The individual mandate is being repealed. When the individual mandate is being repealed, that means Obamacare is repealed. Because they get their money from the individual mandate. So the individual mandate is being repealed. So in this bill, not only do we have massive tax cuts and tax reform, we have essentially repealed Obamacare and will come up with something that will be much better, whether it's block grants or whether it's taking what we have and doing something terrific.

Health care costs are skyrocketing to record levels. That's why it is the number one issue with voters.

TrumpCare is a disaster. A total disaster.

I haven't noticed a 'Trumpcare'. Just a neutered ACA.
Trump has claimed ObamaCare is repealed.

Therefore...TrumpCare is now the health care system of the land.

"Trump claimed .... " - HA! I didn't realize you were joking.

What Trump has achieved is that he has made ObamaCare even more dysfunctional than ever.

So...welcome to TrumpCare.

ACA is still here.

And this is worth repeating.

"By a whopping 25-point margin, voters say they’re more likely to back a congressional candidate who promises to serve as a check on President Donald Trump, according to a new national poll from NBC News and the Wall Street Journal.

And by a similar margin, they say they’re less likely to vote for someone who has supported the president on most issues.

Here is the actual poll: http://media1.s-nbcnews.com/i/today/z_creative/18416NBCWSJJunePoll6718Release.pdf

The negatives of Trump's approval rating are quite high."

Imo it will turn more on local candidates. mcCaskil and Manchin, and Tester, are obviously unwilling to buck Trump the personality. But yeah, healthcare and VA .. bigtime.

The gop has two things working against them. 1) States that came out badly in the gop's wealth redistribution through taxes plan are pissed. Calif will be be a gop wipeout in the House. 2) Trump voters want no compromise and a strong Mussolini figure, which is at odds with the majority. It's not so much "trump" as dysfunctional govt.

The gop has the growing economy. That will depend on whether the middle three quintiles see benefit and how much of any benefit they credit Trump.

The irony of Spygate is that Trump became totally reactionary either because he fearing delitimization or his lawyers have told him "JFC what were you thinking?!" LOL

Health care tops the list of voter concerns:

healthcare.jpg
Of course it does, after Obama totally fucked it up.

The blue wave is swirling down the toilet bowl along with snowflake dreams of impeaching Trump. If Republicans retain control of the House, Brennan, Clapper, Comey, Stozk, Page, Ohre, Yates and Clinton will all be wearing orange jump suits.

Blue Wave Drought: Reuters Shows a SIX POINT LEAD for Republicans | Sparta Report

The Democrats have gone from a 16 point lead in CNN’s generic ballot poll in December of 2017 to a 6 point deficit against the Republicans with Reuter’s polling just released today. Their “blue wave” hopes have seemingly vanished in the polling as the good economic and political news for President Donald Trump keeps pouring in. The activist left base of the Democrats are increasingly worried —or deluded— as they see a surprising resurgence of Republican chances to keep the House of Representatives in the November 2018 elections.

What does the Reuters poll show?

The Reuters poll has been showing some very favorable numbers for President Trump and Republicans for several weeks now, after they initially discounted their poll as a “blip” when they showed the approval ratings for Trump jumping nearly 20 points from their previous week.

220518poll.jpg

Democrats will need to have at least a 7 to 10 percent lead in the generic congressional ballot polling to be able to have a chance to pickup enough seats in the House to take over the chamber. With a Republican lead of 6 points, this is ten points in the wrong direction and the trend-lines are not favorable to Democrats as they screw up their golden opportunity to have their own 1994, 2010, 2014 scenario.
Update:
rQYBI86.jpg

The lack of responses to this thread is hilarious. Polls polls polls.........till they flip. Then silence....
Hi Grampa. :abgg2q.jpg:
Keep digging. It only took you 12 hours to find this post.

Dont forget the second post of mine on the same page.

Derp
You make no sense.I remembered the orgasms Reuters gave Republicans in this board, so it took me 2 seconds to type "Reuters poll" and find your embarrassing comment.
Focus on how embarrassed you are and not how long you pretend it takes people to search for terms.

The lack of responses to this thread is hilarious. Polls polls polls.........till they flip. Then silence....

Derp
You make no sense.I remembered the orgasms Reuters gave Republicans in this board, so it took me 2 seconds to type "Reuters poll" and find your embarrassing comment.
Focus on how embarrassed you are and not how long you pretend it takes people to search for terms.
Not embarrassed in the least. You're the one high on polls not me. You've even created yet ANOTHER thread based on polls.

Laughing stock

Polls polls polls MY SIDE IS AHEAD RIGHT NOW.....

Derp
Not embarrassed in the least. You're the one high on polls not me. You've even created yet ANOTHER thread based on polls.

Laughing stock

Of course. There were two polls that triggered you so I started two threads, one for each triggering agent. And I'm not the poll-basher that you are, so I can talk about polls without fear of being labeled a hypocrite.

Derp

Laughing stock

Of course. There were two polls that triggered you so I started two threads, one for each triggering agent. And I'm not the poll-basher that you are, so I can talk about polls without fear of being labeled a hypocrite.
I didn't say you were a hypocrite. Just a moron.

Let's be clear here

ANYONE who believes polls is a moron.

Derp

Laughing stock

Let's be clear here

Why?

Derp

Laughing stock

Let's be clear here

Why?
Because the methodology is never consistent and quite often polls are worded to solicit a particular outcome.

Laughing stock

Let's be clear here

Why?
Because the methodology is never consistent and quite often polls are worded to solicit a particular outcome.

I’ve read many methodologies of polls. They are generally pretty consistent.

And yes, the wording can influence an answer, but most don’t and aren’t designed to.

Derp

Laughing stock

Let's be clear here

Why?
Polls are usually telephone polls. Conservatives don't answer their phone. If they don't recognize the caller on caller id they let the machine take the call. So they never get polled. My family has 1 phone number we all give to join Winn Dixie, Publics, Walgreens, etc special programs. Even the members that don't live here use that phone number to get discounts. We never answer it. It's for the bill collectors and yes we have a lot of those. So we don't get polled. I don't even answer my cell phone unless I recognize the caller id. So only Liberals get polled.

The only good poll is the one that is on the internet and uses IP addresses to identify the voter. Those who care the most about politics are more likely to vote in those polls than those who don't vote at all. And if you don't vote in an election then your opinion does not matter. Pollsters using the phone are polling people who don't matter and not reaching those that do.

I'm done making predictions. It does seem likely Democrats will bounce back some. That's par for the course. But what I'm hearing from Democrats so far tells me that they still don't get it. Outside of the usual class warfare schtick, they're giving working class whites nothing new to think about, no reason to come back to the fold. They're still convinced that Trump's buffoonery will be enough, and that pointing and laughing at the ignorant Trump supporters will be all it takes to convince the rest of us to vote Democrat.

Forum List

Back