Blue Wave Drought: Reuters Shows a SIX POINT LEAD for Republicans

And when Mueller releases his reports on Trump, collusion, Russia, money laundering, and obstruction, all of the snowflakes on the right will melt and go away.

Keep faith alive. Just look into coping mechanisms should the report do nothing to support your world view.

Out of 50 states, Wisconsin was the only one in which the polls were wrong. Well within the 95% expected accuracy within a margin of error. And Pennsylvania was not wrong. The polls there showed Hillary would win by 1.9 points and she lost by 0.7 points, within the margin of error.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Pennsylvania: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein

I see you have an article from my bete noir there: RealClearPolitics the shameless. I spent all late summer of 2016 going carefully over all its state polls and doing charts and calculations --- anyone who followed RCP obsessively as I did knows that they had Hillary winning BIGLY in both the polls and the articles. Huge win predicted. They were wrong, wrong, wrong ----------- and an amazing waste of time.

I haven't been on that site from then till now. Because they are demonstratively worthless. People --- when something fails as dramatically and decisively as polling and media predictions failed with our 2016 elections, it IS time to pull back and consider that what you've got here could be a completely nonfunctional process. That happens sometimes, like Theranos' failed bloodtesting, the whole company went under, or Enron's business model, when they suddenly went bankrupt. It happened with polls and predictions in 2016: complete and total failure.

I'd recommend not continuing to believe in what doesn't work.
They were not wrong. National polls, on average, were off by 1.2 points.that’s remarkably close. State polling accurately predicted every non-swing state and had only 1 swing state outside of the margin of error.

Plus, for most of the campaign, Hillary was way ahead and the polls accurately reflected that to. It only became a close race in the last two weeks leading up to the election.

The ones who were wildly wrong were the pollsters, not the polls. They were counting any swing states, too close to call, for Hillary. That’s not a flaw in the polls.
How can you say Hillary was ahead the whole race when it is clear that no conclusions can be drawn from modern polls.
Polls are a snapshot in time. A poll in August does not predict who will win the election in November, but it does show who is ahead at that moment. And Hillary led for most of the campaign. Unfortunately for her, she lost when it mattered.

They were not wrong. National polls, on average, were off by 1.2 points.that’s remarkably close. State polling accurately predicted every non-swing state and had only 1 swing state outside of the margin of error.

Plus, for most of the campaign, Hillary was way ahead and the polls accurately reflected that to. It only became a close race in the last two weeks leading up to the election.

The ones who were wildly wrong were the pollsters, not the polls. They were counting any swing states, too close to call, for Hillary. That’s not a flaw in the polls.

Absolutely amazing. I'd have supposed people wrong quite THAT direly would creep quietly away and never look at another poll or believe another wound-up leftwing news anchor, but no -----------

Some people will continue to believe something no matter how disastrously wrong it was in fact, I suppose just to defend against the idea that they could be wrong. No! No! I'm never, never wrong, they claim. Against all evidence.

I'm glad I don't have to cling to what didn't happen and pretend it did. I'm all for subjective reality, that we all live in our own reality bubble, but --------- at some point, you gotta let in a little fact and reality. Like, all the polls and all the leftwing predictors, were so incredibly wrong, that it's real, real important never again to believe any poll or any newsie.
LOLOL

You repeating they were wrong when they were not doesn’t make them wrong.

Again... national polls, on average, were off by little more than 1 point. That’s remarkably close.

In state polls, 49 out of 50 fell within the margin of error.

The polls were not wrong. The pollsters who predicted Hillary would win all of the swing states, which polls predicted could go to either candidate, were wrong.

The blue wave is swirling down the toilet bowl along with snowflake dreams of impeaching Trump. If Republicans retain control of the House, Brennan, Clapper, Comey, Stozk, Page, Ohre, Yates and Clinton will all be wearing orange jump suits.

Blue Wave Drought: Reuters Shows a SIX POINT LEAD for Republicans | Sparta Report

The Democrats have gone from a 16 point lead in CNN’s generic ballot poll in December of 2017 to a 6 point deficit against the Republicans with Reuter’s polling just released today. Their “blue wave” hopes have seemingly vanished in the polling as the good economic and political news for President Donald Trump keeps pouring in. The activist left base of the Democrats are increasingly worried —or deluded— as they see a surprising resurgence of Republican chances to keep the House of Representatives in the November 2018 elections.

What does the Reuters poll show?

The Reuters poll has been showing some very favorable numbers for President Trump and Republicans for several weeks now, after they initially discounted their poll as a “blip” when they showed the approval ratings for Trump jumping nearly 20 points from their previous week.

220518poll.jpg

Democrats will need to have at least a 7 to 10 percent lead in the generic congressional ballot polling to be able to have a chance to pickup enough seats in the House to take over the chamber. With a Republican lead of 6 points, this is ten points in the wrong direction and the trend-lines are not favorable to Democrats as they screw up their golden opportunity to have their own 1994, 2010, 2014 scenario.
Democrats have flipped yet another Republican seat and have extended their lead in the Reuters poll to almost 8 points...

That’s nearly a 14 point swing in Democrats’ favor in less than a week since you started this thread.

:dance:

I can't help but notice your no-name site doesn't link to the CNN poll to which they refer.

So here's something: Poll: Economic satisfaction under Trump isn’t helping his party’s 2018 chances

By a whopping 25-point margin, voters say they’re more likely to back a congressional candidate who promises to serve as a check on President Donald Trump, according to a new national poll from NBC News and the Wall Street Journal.

And by a similar margin, they say they’re less likely to vote for someone who has supported the president on most issues.

Here is the actual poll: http://media1.s-nbcnews.com/i/today/z_creative/18416NBCWSJJunePoll6718Release.pdf

The negatives of Trump's approval rating are quite high.

Health care tops the list of voter concerns:

healthcare.jpg

Not a good thing for Democrats. Many folks still remember Hussein's lies...

2454a87fa986d2d8765ab050aa7e-did-obama-lie-about-being-able-to-keep-your-dr-or-healthcare-becoming-more-affordable.jpg
No, everyone remembers this:

"My first day in office, I'm going to ask Congress to put a bill on my desk getting rid of this disastrous law, and replacing it with reforms that expand choice, freedom, affordability. You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

I've said it several times. If America gives him a Democratic Congress, Trump will revert to his old New York limousine liberal self and will make single payer health care his number one domestic agenda item.

Trump has long advocated for single payer health care.

healthcare.jpg

2454a87fa986d2d8765ab050aa7e-did-obama-lie-about-being-able-to-keep-your-dr-or-healthcare-becoming-more-affordable.jpg

"My first day in office, I'm going to ask Congress to put a bill on my desk getting rid of this disastrous law, and replacing it with reforms that expand choice, freedom, affordability. You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

Well, he did dump Hussein's awful Un-American 'Mandate.' I'll take that. I know you wanna conveniently forget about Hussein's healthcare debacle, but many haven't. Y'all can't run on healthcare. You don't have a leg to stand on.

healthcare.jpg

Well, he did dump Hussein's awful Un-American 'Mandate.' I'll take that. I know you wanna conveniently forget about Hussein's healthcare debacle, but many haven't. Y'all can't run on healthcare. You don't have a leg to stand on.

I have never supported Obamacare, so stop wasting everyone's time building straw man fallacies.

ObamaCare has not been repealed, much less replaced. Trump and the GOP were lying out of their collective asses when they promised the rube herd they would.

Trump had neither the intention nor the ability to keep that promise. He willfully lied to the rubes.

Health care costs are skyrocketing to record levels. That's why it is the number one issue with voters.

TrumpCare is a disaster. A total disaster.

healthcare.jpg

I have never supported Obamacare, so stop wasting everyone's time building straw man fallacies.

ObamaCare has not been repealed, much less replaced. Trump was lying out of his ass when he and the GOP promised the rube herd they would.

Trump had neither the intention nor the ability to keep that promise. He willfully lied to the rubes.

Oh boy, butthurt gibberish. Sorry, but most remember your boy's lies. Movin on...

Democrats seem to be 'staying the course' - doubling down on the same approach that put Trump in the White House.

Health care costs are skyrocketing to record levels. That's why it is the number one issue with voters.

TrumpCare is a disaster. A total disaster.

I haven't noticed a 'Trumpcare'. Just a neutered ACA.

Forum List

Back