Blown up veteran with no arm talks about his visit with Joe and Jill Biden at the hospital….MUST WATCH

The guy just seems angry. I mean I get it - I would be too. But what the fuck is anyone supposed to say to make him feel better about being armless?

No one huh? Too. Disgusting to watch and comment on? Why?

WHY ARE YOU SCARED TO WATCH THIS DISABLED VETERAN TELL A STORY ABOUT PRESIDENT BIDEN AND JILL VISITING HIM IN THE HOSPITAL?

Is it a cult thing?

No one huh? Too. Disgusting to watch and comment on? Why?

WHY ARE YOU SCARED TO WATCH THIS DISABLED VETERAN TELL A STORY ABOUT PRESIDENT BIDEN AND JILL VISITING HIM IN THE HOSPITAL?

Is it a cult thing?

Why should I care about one angry dude's opinion? We get it - he thinks Biden is ass.

Look how the cult hates our military. Zero sympathy for a disabled vet.

Disgusting soulless ghouls.

Look how the cult hates our military. Zero sympathy for a disabled vet.

Disgusting soulless ghouls.

He's making public political statements that are based on his subjective feelings. Being skeptical doesn't equal hate for the military. Get fucked.

He is probably RACIST! RIGHT? :laughing0301: :hyper:
Well, by definition he is now a lefty. So you sick bastards should have some sympathy.

He is probably RACIST! RIGHT? :laughing0301: :hyper:
Well, by definition he is now a lefty. So you sick bastards should have some sympathy.

I got through maybe 2 minutes of that video. He provided no provable facts whatsoever, just an account of meeting him once when he was very likely suffering.

Maybe I missed it but what was Biden supposed to say to convey empathy? Biden instinctively reaches for an arm to shake before realizing "Oh shit, dude really doesn't have a right arm....ummm, what do I reach for now?" So he reached for and grabbed his fingers. Awkward for sure, but FFS, he's just trying to lift spirits. If Biden didn't visit he'd be talking about how he didn't visit. That's what I mean: either way, no matter what Joe Biden does or doesn't do, Biden's wrong, and when that's someone's bottom line, I take them less seriously - at least their assessment of Joe Biden's character. I do take his obvious suffering - physical, mental, and otherwise - very seriously and hope he can find peace.

The guy just seems angry. I mean I get it - I would be too. But what the fuck is anyone supposed to say to make him feel better about being armless?
How about taking the situation seriously instead of joking about it.

I'm taking the situation seriously. I take his suffering seriously. I don't take his assessment of Joe Biden seriously. He met him once. I've met a lot of people once. I once ran into Emeril Lagasse once at JFK airport. He had a douchebag expression on his face the whole 5 minutes I saw him. I don't pretend to know whether he actually is a douchebag or not. He could be a real humanitarian for all I know.

They have no context of the horrors of war.

They should go to Ukraine.

Pampered pussies.

The indoctrination is incredible. Because one does not like Trump, you shit on this disabled vet telling a story.

Biden controlled what happened. He could have stayed and talked to the young man and displayed some sympathy.

Biden is soulless.

Last edited:
They have no context of the horrors of war.

They should go to Ukraine.

Pampered pussies.

The indoctrination is incredible. Because one does not like Trump, you shit on this disabled vet telling a story.

Biden controlled what happened. He could have say and talked to the young man and displayed some sympathy.

Biden is soulless.

Concerns and prejudice noted.

I'm taking the situation seriously. I take his suffering seriously. I don't take his assessment of Joe Biden seriously. He met him once. I've met a lot of people once. I once ran into Emeril Lagasse once at JFK airport. He had a douchebag expression on his face the whole 5 minutes I saw him. I don't pretend to know whether he actually is a douchebag or not. He could be a real humanitarian for all I know.

And your response here is why no one takes YOU seriously.

You are a buffoon.

Who is this new Forum Outcast , Pulpvitamin .
What an odious creature .
Is he another Trilly Troll ?Or just an unpaid idiot ?

Forum List

Back