BLOWBACK - Garland & Wray Have P!##ed Off Americans; Staying Silent Making It Worse

I wonder why the IRS wasn’t doing an audit.
Because they did it already!
you know you republicans are as stupid as they get ....just recently in the press they aired when Trump said he couldn't release his taxes because trump said they were under audit... that was trump's statement when asked when he was going to show his taxes ... he would say he can't release them because they were being audited ... what they found out when they got his taxes released they were never being audited ... he lied ../.what a surprise ... this is what I said ... then you state You wonder why the IRS wasn't doing an audit... because they already did it ... you moror he never was under audit they never did one ...pay attention he was lying to the people again...

you know you republicans are as stupid as they get ....just recently in the press they aired when Trump said he couldn't release his taxes because trump said they were under audit... that was trump's statement when asked when he was going to show his taxes ... he would say he can't release them because they were being audited ... what they found out when they got his taxes released they were never being audited ... he lied ../.what a surprise ... this is what I said ... then you state You wonder why the IRS wasn't doing an audit... because they already did it ... you moror he never was under audit they never did one ...pay attention he was lying to the people again...
There is no legal requirement for any private citizen to make public their tax returns. He didn't need to answer an improper question anyway. Why don't you publicize your tax returns?

There is no legal requirement for any private citizen to make public their tax returns. He didn't need to answer an improper question anyway. Why don't you publicize your tax returns?
are you this stupid???? really ???? do you have a comprehension problem ??? nowhere did I say that a private citizen has to show their taxes ... nowhere in my post ... do you hear people talking to you in your head ... cause you have a huge comprehension problem ... now read this real slow... maybe one of those voices in your head will get it ... When asked by the press when are you going to release your taxes ... trump response was as soon as the audit is done ... trump said because I can't release them when they are being audited ... do you comprehend what I just wrote there ??? do you ???? nowhere is there a statement saying he has to show his taxes ... its a question asked and answered ... fast forward ... the courts have ordered trump to show 5 years of his taxes ... he's being looked at because of the loans he made and the taxes he filed .... do you understand that statement .... Do you ??? finally, when they got his taxes they discovered trump was not being audited ... he lied to the press and the people that he was being audited which never happened to him ... do you understand that ??? Do you ??? nowhere here does it say he has to show his taxes ... the only time he has to show them is when the court has to order them to be shown .

actually that’s. it true…only un 2017-2018 was there for some reason no automatic review of the president returns. It appears they were were still reviewing his 2015-2016 returns

Trump was yanking your chains even after he was audited by the IRS.
That’s how stupid Liberals are.

Do Republicans really believe that normal Americans are upset that Mara Lago was raided?

Haha exactly.

Im sure the Fox News GOP will snort a hit of Balance of Nature, down some Prevagen pills and charge behind Mike Lindell to seek justice!!!

did you not read your own quotes in post 572?
did you not comprehend my post
does the president have control of the Department of Justice?
✓ No. The U.S. Federal Courts [ U.S. Federal Courts - Quora ] are their own separate, co-equal branch of the Federal Government of the United States [ https://ww…
where did I say the DOJ is part of the judicial branch ...it clearly says they are separate and it clearly says the president doesn't control the DOJ ... where do you fools dream this shit up ?? i forgot you're stupid ..

did you not comprehend my post
✓ No. The U.S. Federal Courts [ U.S. Federal Courts - Quora ] are their own separate, co-equal branch of the Federal Government of the United States [ https://ww…
where did I say the DOJ is part of the judicial branch ...it clearly says they are separate and it clearly says the president doesn't control the DOJ ... where do you fools dream this shit up ?? i forgot you're stupid ..
um the US Federal Courts are the judicial branch and not in charge of the DOJ.

wow

um the US Federal Courts are the judicial branch and not in charge of the DOJ.

wow
yeah wow ... seems you can't comprehend what you read ... not to worry your not the only republican who couldn't read or comprehend what is in front of them ...

yeah wow ... seems you can't comprehend what you read ... not to worry your not the only republican who couldn't read or comprehend what is in front of them ...
He comprehends what you said. You believe the DOJ is part of the judicial branch.

He comprehends what you said. You believe the DOJ is part of the judicial branch.
we already know you can't comprehend anything ...cause you're dirt stupid .... IT CLEARLY SAYS THEY ARE SEPARATE ... BUT WE GET IT YOU WERE NEVER VERY BRIGHT ... I SAID THE PRESIDENT HAS NO CONTROL OVER THE DOJ THAT'S IT GET IT... MORON !!!! DO YOU GRASP IT YET??? MORON !!!! ARE YOU GOING TO SAY SOMETHING STUPID AGAIN ... MORON !!!!

where did I say the DOJ is part of the judicial branch ??? where are you coming up with this stupidity of yours

o

Allow me to quote:

nowhere did I say that a private citizen has to show their taxes
Your every post was complaining about Trump showing his taxes, moron. Do you think he is not a private citizen? As for the rest of that claptrap. You can ask me any question you want. You don't deserve and I am under no obligation to answer you at all--let alone truthfully. They are NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS, DUMBASS. If there were improprieties in his taxes, that is between him and the IRS and has nothing to do with congress. STFU, and run along. Your head is in your ass.

um...what am I missing? This was your quote:

Yes, the US Courts are the judical branch...the DOJ is part of the Executive Branch of Govt....the President IS the Executive Branch....Art 2 Section 1...first line: The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America.

we already know you can't comprehend anything ...cause you're dirt stupid .... IT CLEARLY SAYS THEY ARE SEPARATE ... BUT WE GET IT YOU WERE NEVER VERY BRIGHT ... I SAID THE PRESIDENT HAS NO CONTROL OVER THE DOJ THAT'S IT GET IT... MORON !!!! DO YOU GRASP IT YET??? MORON !!!! ARE YOU GOING TO SAY SOMETHING STUPID AGAIN ... MORON !!!!
what branch of Govt do you think the DOJ is in?

Allow me to quote:

it says the president has no control over the federal courts it says they are their own separate, co-equal branch of the federal government what part do you not understand ... this is from the federal government site its their statement... allow me to quote ... you are stupid... you have always been stupid ... everything you say is stupid ... go and educate yourself on how the government works ... then you won't make such stupid statements

Forum List

Back