Bloomberg warns of an election wipe out of the Left of historic proportions

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Bloomberg is warning his party of an election wipe out of historic proportions.

But his is coming from a man whom his own party chewed up and spat out long ago during the Presidential campaign, a man that was not seen by his own party as Progressive enough, not radical enough, blah, blah, blah.

But he still thinks like a Progressive and sounds like one.

Even though he recognizes the insanity of his own party, he is not sane enough to understand his own insanity.

Xi is not a dictator? Communist China listens to its people and voters?

Pure insanity.

Bloomberg is so crazy, he thinks Trump is a bigger threat to the US and the world then the CCP as does everyone else in the DNC.

That runt funded setting back my state 15-20 years by taking advantage of both Trump's unpopularity in the transplant areas (mainly NOtVA) and the RPV's (gop) laziness.

I guess he now sees how "woke" (in a good way) and motivated right-leaning voters are now and that along with the collapse of the methods of control the dems had with the covid he knows his personal agenda around things like gun control are getting ready to go by the boards and he might not live long enough to see that worm turn again.

Even in my little county a new commercial outdoor gun range was approved 4-1 late last night despite the breathless protests of the leftists with their emotionally slick but fact-less presentations. To be honest I was even surprised. Anything that even smacks of leftism is not being well received. We have had enough of them.

That runt funded setting back my state 15-20 years by taking advantage of both Trump's unpopularity in the transplant areas (mainly NOtVA) and the RPV's (gop) laziness.

I guess he now sees how "woke" (in a good way) and motivated right-leaning voters are now and that along with the collapse of the methods of control the dems had with the covid he knows his personal agenda around things like gun control are getting ready to go by the boards and he might not live long enough to see that worm turn again.

Even in my little county a new commercial outdoor gun range was approved 4-1 late last night despite the breathless protests of the leftists with their emotionally slick but fact-less presentations. To be honest I was even surprised. Anything that even smacks of leftism is not being well received. We have had enough of them.
But will the DNC change or just continue to Trump hate and cross their fingers?

I say they they are incapable of being taught anything.

But will the DNC change or just continue to Trump hate and cross their fingers?

I say they they are incapable of being taught anything.
They are trying in a backhanded way because they see it all slipping away but they end-up doubling-down on stupid, that's how they roll.

The DNC should be declared a domestic terrorist .org and their leadership exiled to Cuba.

Get ready for the Democrats to lose 60+ seats in the House and to lose the Senate.

It will be embarrassing for anybody running for any office nowadays to have to defend Democrat polices that are fucking this country.

Its fascinating that everyone on earth sees that Biden is mentally compromised and a doddering stuttering old senile shitbag….except the left wing sheep in the US.

:auiqs.jpg: :clap:

Your house isnt on fire! Just sit on the couch and refuse to leave your burning. If you ignore it…its not on fire.

Its fascinating that everyone on earth sees that Biden is mentally compromised and a doddering stuttering old senile shitbag….except the left wing sheep in the US.

:auiqs.jpg: :clap:

Your house isnt on fire! Just sit on the couch and refuse to leave your burning. If you ignore it…its not on fire.
I think they see it, anyone can see it, but can't get over their nightmares.

1645621143325.png

So they just keep voting "D".

If they turn it around it will be short lived. They will do good enough to win again then go right back to their real intentions. They will be like the kid that does what is supposed to do because his birthday is coming up so he gets presents then go back to being a little shit till Christmas comes around.

Expect them do reverse mask mandates in the next 6 months, do something to lower gas prices, and other things so they can say "look we fixed these problems vote for us". Then they will go back to their shitty ways. They will throw the dog a bone then take it away again.

Bloomberg is warning his party of an election wipe out of historic proportions.

But his is coming from a man whom his own party chewed up and spat out long ago during the Presidential campaign, a man that was not seen by his own party as Progressive enough, not radical enough, blah, blah, blah.

But he still thinks like a Progressive and sounds like one.

Even though he recognizes the insanity of his own party, he is not sane enough to understand his own insanity.

Xi is not a dictator? Communist China listens to its people and voters?

Pure insanity.

Bloomberg is so crazy, he thinks Trump is a bigger threat to the US and the world then the CCP as does everyone else in the DNC.

Even the new progressive darling isn't running so progressive. LOL

“I think people have this preconceived notion of what it means to be running as a progressive,” Cisneros, an immigration attorney based in Laredo, said in an interview. “It’s health care and jobs. That’s literally our bread and butter, and what we’re talking about at the doors.”

Forum List

Back