Bloomberg Suggests We Need To Ration Care, Shouldn’t Give Treatment For Fatal Disease To Older Folks

But what makes Trump a Nazi are things like the racial hatred, attacks on a free press, and throwing children into camps.
  1. Trump doesn’t have “racial hatred”.
  2. There have been no “attacks” on the free press, drama queen
  3. Barack Obama threw the children into cage, snowflake
Three claims by Joe, three lies. Simply the way leftists operate.

Spending isn’t government, you imbecile. :eusa_doh:

Barack Obama blocked the Keystone Pipeline. President Trump revoked that. That’s less government, imbecile.

In fact, by January of 2018, President Trump had eliminated 137 government regulations (which is another way of unconstitutional “laws” implemented by going around Congress). That is less government, you imbecile.

Wow. Really? A whole 137 regulations. Yum, yum, let's drink more of that polluted water that those regulations were protecting us from.

What a fucking idiot.

Most Americans live paycheck to paychek. sorry, bud.
That’s because they can’t control their spending. Americans are wealthier than ever. Wages are up across the U.S. (and climbing most rapidly in the lower class) and taxes are down. Sorry, “bud”.

Those Americans are lost and miserable losers like you. They turn to shopping and material items in an attempt to fill their empty souls. It’s what the left-wing ideology does to people.

I don't usually link because most of you either 1) Claim that they are fake news when they come from creditable news sources or 2) Don't even bother to read them.
You don’t usually post links because everything you claim is 100% bullshit.

They want government to decide who gets what, rather than the market.
The irony? Those same assholes that want government to yield unlimited power fly into a violent fuck’n tizzy (ANTIFA) the moment they don’t occupy those seats in government.

You’d think they would learn. If Donald Trump scares the hell out of you, then you should be voting small government Tea Party because there will be plenty of Donald Trump’s in the future.

But...that’s literally how stupid the left is.

That’s because they can’t control their spending. Americans are wealthier than ever. Wages are up across the U.S. (and climbing most rapidly in the lower class) and taxes are down. Sorry, “bud”.

Those Americans are lost and miserable losers like you. They turn to shopping and material items in an attempt to fill their empty souls. It’s what the left-wing ideology does to people.

Sorry, Bud... most people aren't spending all their money on material items.

0bd65941-b83e-4f13-bcfc-88c79d57ed32.png

upload_2020-2-23_12-45-26.jpeg

IF things are so great, why is Trump trailing even Commie Bernie in every poll?

Yep. Really. Each one covering dozens to hundreds of issues. Less government. More liberty. Something that sends you little fascists into a fury. Love it!

Yup, you love it when big corporations can cheat, poison and abuse workers and consumers...

Not sure why. Maybe you are just a soulless cocksucker. I'll probably go with that.

I’m so old I remember when you were mocked for suggesting Death Panels were coming.

And this was when he was paying a shiva call in 2011 with a grieving family whose father had just died. And when they change 95 to 75?

Twitter

American insurance companies have denying life extending treatments and care to terminal patients for years. Lifetime caps also deny treatment to older patients.

This isn't anything new.

Actually, American insurance companies have sometimes denied PAYMENT for treatments which they had determined were outside of the bounds of the policy they agreed to. They never deny, or guarantee, that anyone will or will not receive a particular treatment. Premium payers have possible avenues of relief that they wouldn't with an all-encompassing governmental system. They can hire a lawyer to fight with the insurance company if they have a case, they can find another way to pay for needed treatment as well.

Liberal plans would ban self-payment.

BULLSHIT. Liberal plans don't ban self-payment. They ban "extra billing". And government health care doesn't pre-approve care. Government health care, pays for care post treatment.

Government health care leaves treatment between the patient and his/her doctor. This is yet another scare technique to keep the private health care gravy train rolling for Big Medicine.

Ummm, you know nothing about how Medicare work here then because you have to get authorization and be in network because Medicare has supplemental insurance attached to it.

So before you discuss our healthcare system you better know what you are writing about because I have worked in the industry since 2004 and can tell you for a fact you need to get authorization and have to be in network or the patient will pay out of pocket...

I swear the left need to learn how medicare works with part b plans that have supplemental insurance.

Also the patient pays for the extra insurance and is out of their pocket and not paid by the taxpayer...

So learn about the medicare system before you comment!

They want government to decide who gets what, rather than the market.
The irony? Those same assholes that want government to yield unlimited power fly into a violent fuck’n tizzy (ANTIFA) the moment they don’t occupy those seats in government.

You’d think they would learn. If Donald Trump scares the hell out of you, then you should be voting small government Tea Party because there will be plenty of Donald Trump’s in the future.

But...that’s literally how stupid the left is.

Yeah. Why would a Democrat (or anyone, really) want Donald Trump in charge of their health care? I don't get it.

I’m so old I remember when you were mocked for suggesting Death Panels were coming.

And this was when he was paying a shiva call in 2011 with a grieving family whose father had just died. And when they change 95 to 75?

Twitter

American insurance companies have denying life extending treatments and care to terminal patients for years. Lifetime caps also deny treatment to older patients.

This isn't anything new.

Actually, American insurance companies have sometimes denied PAYMENT for treatments which they had determined were outside of the bounds of the policy they agreed to. They never deny, or guarantee, that anyone will or will not receive a particular treatment. Premium payers have possible avenues of relief that they wouldn't with an all-encompassing governmental system. They can hire a lawyer to fight with the insurance company if they have a case, they can find another way to pay for needed treatment as well.

BULLSHIT. Liberal plans don't ban self-payment. They ban "extra billing". And government health care doesn't pre-approve care. Government health care, pays for care post treatment.

Government health care leaves treatment between the patient and his/her doctor. This is yet another scare technique to keep the private health care gravy train rolling for Big Medicine.

Ummm, you know nothing about how Medicare work here then because you have to get authorization and be in network because Medicare has supplemental insurance attached to it.

So before you discuss our healthcare system you better know what you are writing about because I have worked in the industry since 2004 and can tell you for a fact you need to get authorization and have to be in network or the patient will pay out of pocket...

I swear the left need to learn how medicare works with part b plans that have supplemental insurance.

Also the patient pays for the extra insurance and is out of their pocket and not paid by the taxpayer...

I know how Medicare works, I have American family and friends who complain about Medicare for their adult parents all of the time.

What is being proposed isn't American style health care, where you need supplemental insurance to cover co-pays and shit Medicare doesn't pay for. What is being proposed is "Canadian style" health care which eliminates supplemental insurance for the elderly. I have no copays on doctors or hospitals EVER. No pre-approvals, no paperwork, no supplemental insurance, nor do I need it. I have a swipe card which I present when I check in for my Doctor's visit, hospital admittance, and at the pharmacy when I hand in my prescription. I have a small copay with prescriptions - under $10.

I listened to Bernie last night, and his plan goes further than ours, and includes glasses, dental for all (ours has dental for children and the elderly only). Currently your Medicare functions pretty much the same as private insurance, with pre-approvals and co-pays. The "Medicare for All" candidates are proposing to change Medicare to eliminate pre-approvals, co-pays and supplemental.

I listened to Bernie last night, and his plan goes further than ours, and includes glasses, dental for all (ours has dental for children and the elderly only). Currently your Medicare functions pretty much the same as private insurance, with pre-approvals and co-pays. The "Medicare for All" candidates are proposing to change Medicare to eliminate pre-approvals, co-pays and supplemental.

Why is the "Medicare for All" label being used for the program, since that misleads people who might not realize that Crazy Bernie's scheme is nothing like Medicare at All.

The Ultraliberal candidates should really call it "Medicaid for All" as the Medicaid recipients have minimal copays and no supplementals, as well as other freebies like eyeglasses and dental work. Giving it a new label would help eliminate a lot of the confusion.

Twitter

This isn't anything new.

I know how Medicare works, I have American family and friends who complain about Medicare for their adult parents all of the time.

What is being proposed isn't American style health care, where you need supplemental insurance to cover co-pays and shit Medicare doesn't pay for. What is being proposed is "Canadian style" health care which eliminates supplemental insurance for the elderly. I have no copays on doctors or hospitals EVER. No pre-approvals, no paperwork, no supplemental insurance, nor do I need it. I have a swipe card which I present when I check in for my Doctor's visit, hospital admittance, and at the pharmacy when I hand in my prescription. I have a small copay with prescriptions - under $10.

Oh boy, Canadian style healthcare! So I only have to wait 40 weeks to get my broken hip replacement!

Wait times for medical treatment getting longer: report

This isn't anything new.

Oh boy, Canadian style healthcare! So I only have to wait 40 weeks to get my broken hip replacement!

If your hip is broken, it's replaced immediately. If it's not broken, and you can still walk, you can always go to the USA, pay $32,000 and get a new one. Or you can wait a few weeks and pay $0. I like keeping my money in my bank account. You may like to give your life savings to the Medical Industrial Complex, and Big Pharma. I don't.

I watched my mother have to sell our house, our car, and cash in their life's savings, to pay for my father's last year of life - most of it spent in hospital. At the end, she had to take out a loan to pay for his gravestone. He died in 1961, before Canada had universal health care.

Americans are having their life savings bled white by 5 figure health insurance premiums, co-pays, and out of network treatments. $1 trillion dollars in wealth taken from the working and middle class and given to the top 1%. Keep supporting the billionaire class, who did this to you, and you too will die broke.

A President, any President doesn't have the ability to single handedly do anything to the spending of the Federal Government....You know that...Hell, every 8th grader who has taken the required classes on how our Government works knows that...So, why are you lying?

NOt even a nice try. Even if Congress passed his proposed budgets with no amendments, spending Would STILL BE GOING UP. The things driving up the deficit, like his tax cuts, ARE things he proposed.

Nonsense, do you even know how things like tax cuts in a struggling economy, like the one Obama handed Trump help? Trump put more money weekly into consumer's pockets, thereby increasing spendable income per household, thus increasing GNP, and wages rose per household by $5,000.

Your jealousy of people that earn more than you is short sighted considering that Corporate taxes make up about 6% total of the tax revenue intake....

Basically all you are doing is parroting what outles like MSNBC are telling you.

I'm sure that's what you read into it... The reality is something quite different.

It's not a matter of "reading into" anything...I read the article, and pointed out what they were saying...It may be you "reading into" things...

Well, again , Poodle thinks that Glen Beck, a guy SO FUCKING CRAZY THAT FOX NEWS FIRED HIM, is a reliable source.

Seriously, how much of a nutbag do you have to be to get fired by Fox News?

I'm not a fan of Beck, but like most commentary pundits, he is no different that on occasion he nails what the left is doing, and that just enrages people like you.

But that aside, I agree very little with sources that you and other progressives post, that doesn't in itself counter any argument. All that does is show that you are closed to debating any ideas that don't allign with your views....And thus, why you lose so many debates.

If your hip is broken, it's replaced immediately. If it's not broken, and you can still walk, you can always go to the USA, pay $32,000 and get a new one. Or you can wait a few weeks and pay $0. I like keeping my money in my bank account. You may like to give your life savings to the Medical Industrial Complex, and Big Pharma. I don't.

I watched my mother have to sell our house, our car, and cash in their life's savings, to pay for my father's last year of life - most of it spent in hospital. At the end, she had to take out a loan to pay for his gravestone. He died in 1961, before Canada had universal health care.

Americans are having their life savings bled white by 5 figure health insurance premiums, co-pays, and out of network treatments. $1 trillion dollars in wealth taken from the working and middle class and given to the top 1%. Keep supporting the billionaire class, who did this to you, and you too will die broke.

Then it is not Medicare for all but Universal Healthcare, so why must the left lie what they truly want?

Also again the Universal Healthcare America will get is the same as the VA system that you proclaimed was great but when presented with facts you ran away and why?

Because you know Universal Healthcare will still require approval from the Government before any surgery is done unless the patient is needing a surgery to save their life.

So let stop the damn lying because what you wrote to the other post that I responded to was a lie on your part and when corrected you switch your comment.

Sanders plan will be VA on steroids and seeing the Federal Government can not even manage the VA, Medicare or Medicaid correctly then they should not be involve in the Healthcare business!

Let the States do it instead and let them tax accordingly to their State population need!

So Bernie Sanders is lying when he call it Medicare for All because if it was then Americans will carry supplemental insurance, so what he want is UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE!

I mean it is like him claiming he is a Socialist when he is a Communist!

Nonsense, do you even know how things like tax cuts in a struggling economy, like the one Obama handed Trump help? Trump put more money weekly into consumer's pockets, thereby increasing spendable income per household, thus increasing GNP, and wages rose per household by $5,000.

Supply side is Voodoo Economics. Always has been.

Supply side is Voodoo Economics. Always has been.

Not at all...It worked in the 80s to clean up the mess that was Carter, and it worked the past four years equally as well...The bottom line is that you really don't want middle income families to do well, because then they wouldn't be dependant on the Government, and your vision of what is proper in terms of controlling others lives would be impossible if that were to be a reality.

Forum List

Back