Bloomberg Suggests We Need To Ration Care, Shouldn’t Give Treatment For Fatal Disease To Older Folks

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I’m so old I remember when you were mocked for suggesting Death Panels were coming.

And this was when he was paying a shiva call in 2011 with a grieving family whose father had just died. And when they change 95 to 75?

Twitter

Doomberg Death Squad.

Wonder if he would institute those rolling death vans like the Chinese?

OIP.u0rgEcx36Jv5b2H2Ie5h8gHaHa

Democrats are in love with death. It's too bad they can't show us the way and commit mass suicide.

Mini-Mike himself is 77 or 78.

Does he intend to forgo treatment himself, in the interest of his policy?

Anybody got cures for terminal illnesses?

Thought not.

We should all have $65 Billion for a day and see who we cure. Instead of buying a nomination, Bloomberg could be saving lives

Bloomberg is the kind of guy who just likes to tell other people what to do. During his reign in New York, he limited the size of soda cup, regulated trans-fats, salt shakers in restaurants. A modern day Raymond Cocteau

Thought not.

We should all have $65 Billion for a day and see who we cure. Instead of buying a nomination, Bloomberg could be saving lives

Bloomberg is the kind of guy who just likes to tell other people what to do. During his reign in New York, he limited the size of soda cup, regulated trans-fats, salt shakers in restaurants. A modern day Raymond Cocteau

He's funding gun grabs all over the country

Last edited:

Thought not.

He's funding gun grabs all over the country

But hypocritically, he has his own, highly armed, body guards with him 24/7

I’m so old I remember when you were mocked for suggesting Death Panels were coming.

And this was when he was paying a shiva call in 2011 with a grieving family whose father had just died. And when they change 95 to 75?

Twitter

American insurance companies have denying life extending treatments and care to terminal patients for years. Lifetime caps also deny treatment to older patients.

This isn't anything new.

Thought not.
Every disease we cured didn’t have a cure at some point. And then there was a breakthrough. What we can’t cure today literally might have a cure 24 hours from right now.

Are you truly as ignorant as you sound? Yeah, I thought so.

Twitter

American insurance companies have denying life extending treatments and care to terminal patients for years. Lifetime caps also deny treatment to older patients.

This isn't anything new.

Actually, American insurance companies have sometimes denied PAYMENT for treatments which they had determined were outside of the bounds of the policy they agreed to. They never deny, or guarantee, that anyone will or will not receive a particular treatment. Premium payers have possible avenues of relief that they wouldn't with an all-encompassing governmental system. They can hire a lawyer to fight with the insurance company if they have a case, they can find another way to pay for needed treatment as well.

Liberal plans would ban self-payment.

Thought not.
Every disease we cured didn’t have a cure at some point. And then there was a breakthrough. What we can’t cure today literally might have a cure 24 hours from right now.

Are you truly as ignorant as you sound? Yeah, I thought so.

Even diseases that don't have cures, per se, can have treatments which can extend patients lives many years.

When the aids fad started in the 1980's, it was usually a pretty rapid death. But now, it looks like American ingenuity under Donald J Trump may relegated the ailment to long term health problem that usually doesn't kill.

Twitter

This isn't anything new.

Actually, American insurance companies have sometimes denied PAYMENT for treatments which they had determined were outside of the bounds of the policy they agreed to. They never deny, or guarantee, that anyone will or will not receive a particular treatment. Premium payers have possible avenues of relief that they wouldn't with an all-encompassing governmental system. They can hire a lawyer to fight with the insurance company if they have a case, they can find another way to pay for needed treatment as well.

Liberal plans would ban self-payment.

BULLSHIT. Liberal plans don't ban self-payment. They ban "extra billing". And government health care doesn't pre-approve care. Government health care, pays for care post treatment.

Government health care leaves treatment between the patient and his/her doctor. This is yet another scare technique to keep the private health care gravy train rolling for Big Medicine.

Uh...no they haven’t. They have no such ability. The only thing an insurance company can do is deny payment. They have 0 authority over treatment. And no doctor or hospital can prevent life-saving treatment.
This isn't anything new.
What? Left-wing ignorance. Yes, that’s true. That is nothing new.

Forum List

Back