Bloomberg Slams Dems For Focus On Trans-Gender Issues: 'Of Little Relevance To People'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Democratic presidential candidate Mike Bloomberg was recorded as recently as last year referring to transgender people as “he, she, or it” and “some guy in a dress” as he chided 2020 Democrats for focusing on transgender issues."

“If your conversation during a presidential election is about some guy wearing a dress and whether he, she, or it can go to the locker room with their daughter, that’s not a winning formula for most people,” Bloomberg said on March 21, 2019 at a Bermuda Business Development Agency forum in Manhattan."

It seems as if Mini-Mike is saying LGBTQ issues are a 'Loser', no one cares.... Mini-Mike obviously doesn't care...

Ruh-roh!

I wonder what Pete Buttigieg thinks of that....?!

:rolleyes:

'Little Relevance to People': Bloomberg Slammed 2020 Dems for Focusing on Transgender Issues | National Review

So, by his own comments, we know Mini-Mike....

Thinks young blacks and Latinos are 'carbon copy' thugs and murderers...

Mothers should not waste so much time on finding good child care - they just need a non-English speaking woman who can save the baby from a burning building....'It's just a f*ing baby'

And Dems shouldn't waste time focusing on LBGTQ issues because no one cares

Nice. I think the DNC just found its 2020 Presidential Nominee...

ROFLOL!

Bloomberg trans rights issue surfaces

didn't get a whole lot of traction. but honestly he's just speaking #'s and weighted issues. i don't see a lot wrong with what he is saying except that the extreme left tends to take extreme views on simple statements.

non issue to me.

Forum List

Back