Bloomberg hiring expert on narcissism and a comedy writer to get in Donald Trump’s head

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Katie Couric broke news about Trump on ‘Real Time’ — and it is hilarious

“I talked to somebody from the Bloomberg campaign, they said they’re hiring an expert on narcissism and combining that — no, this is for real — and combining that person with a comedy writer to get in Donald Trump’s head,” Couric reported.

——

When Bloomberg said that the people that they knew in New York laughed at Trump behind his back, called him a carnival barker who inherited $400 million from his dad and lost most of it through bad business deals they attacked him in every way possible that’s important to him.

remember Trump said he got $1 million from his dad and turned it into 10 billion. he hates it when anyone mentions to him that he actually got 400 million from his dad and he’s worth nowhere near 10 billion.
And we know after all the bankruptcies what a terrible businessman he is.
Bloomberg got all that out when all Trump said was that he was short.
And you know trumps comb-over, teased to perfection and just the right color of summer blonde is his pride and joy. Even more than his beautiful orange skin.

Put an expert on narcissism together with a comedy writer and you could come up with some zingers that everybody will be repeating because they’ll be so funny.

so should they be playing trumps game and coming up with their own names for Trump and turn his unfunny insults back on him?

HELL YEA!!!!

Trump hates to be laughed that. It blows his mind and dulls his senses. look how he was when President Obama made fun of him at a dinner.

I am so looking forward to this. What do you guys think? Should Democrats get down in the mud with Republicans? you know what they say, if you If you fight with a skunk you both end up stinky and the skunk likes it.

“I talked to somebody from the Bloomberg campaign, they said they’re hiring an expert on narcissism and combining that — no, this is for real — and combining that person with a comedy writer to get in Donald Trump’s head,” Couric reported.

——

When Bloomberg said that the people that they knew in New York laughed at Trump behind his back, called him a carnival barker who inherited $400 million from his dad and lost most of it through bad business deals they attacked him in every way possible that’s important to him.

remember Trump said he got $1 million from his dad and turned it into 10 billion. he hates it when anyone mentions to him that he actually got 400 million from his dad and he’s worth nowhere near 10 billion.
And you know trumps comb-over, teased to perfection and just the right color of summer blonde is his pride and joy. Even more than his beautiful orange skin.

Put an expert on narcissism together with a comedy writer and you could come up with some zingers that everybody will be repeating because they’ll be so funny.

so should they be playing trumps game and coming up with their own names for Trump and turn his unfunny insults back on him?

HELL YEA!!!!

Trump hates to be laughed that. It blows his mind and dulls his senses. look how he was when President Obama made fun of him at a dinner.

I am so looking forward to this. What do you guys think? Should Democrats get down in the mud with Republicans? you know what they say, if you If you fight with a skunk you both end up stinky and the skunk likes it.
Hell yeah. Maybe they can get him to do the "vapor lock and crappie flop".

Bloomberg hiring expert on narcissism and a comedy writer to get in Donald Trump’s head

BLOOMBERG CAMPAIGN TO FAIL:
  1. 2 Billion spent of national advertising.
  2. $150,000 to expert on narcissism.
  3. $86,000 to hire comedy writer.
  4. $12.99 for one medium size soapbox.

TRUMP CAMPAIGN TO WIN:
  1. A few million in ads.
  2. Dozens of monster rallies to cheering fans.
  3. A few cheap tweets about Bloomberg to spur him to keep throwing his money away.
  4. Doing great things for America every day.

Take my wife, please! Oh wait

I'm MiniMike, you don't have to tip your waiters, I paid them all to laugh at these jokes.

I just flew in from London and boy are the pilots on my private jets tired

• Banned
Yeah, Mini Mike is going to do Stand Up
Yeah I liked his comment. Trump said he was short and Bloomberg said where he came from they measure peoples height from the neck up.
That’s actually a pretty good come back.

But he really took it to trump when he talked about trump losing money and inheriting 400 million and being a con carnival barker and everybody laughing at him behind his back.
That’s going to totally blow trumps mind the way he is such a narcissist. And there’s always reports of him throwing things and screaming and having tantrums. You can see him do it his rallies.

• Banned

TRUMP CAMPAIGN TO WIN:
  1. A few million in ads.
  3. A few cheap tweets about Bloomberg to spur him to keep throwing his money away.
Such BS.
I retired about two months before the election so for the first time in my life I was able to watch an American election on TV every day and the only full Hillary Clinton speech I could remember seeing it was when she accepted the Democratic nomination. But they had Trump every day. If he spoke to four different cities they played his entire speeches from four different cities in four days. He was nonstop. Then there was the Trump infomercial on his Scottish golf course and the Trump infomercial on his DC hotel and those lasted an hour and an hour and a half each.

Donald Trump Rode $5 Billion in Free Media to the White House | TheStreet

The real estate magnate got $4.96 billion in free earned media in the year leading up to the presidential election, according to data from tracking firm mediaQuant. He received $5.6 billion throughout the entirety of his campaign, more than Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Ted Cruz, Paul Ryan and Marco Rubio combined.

———-

You got it admit that it is hilarious that the guy who complains about unfair coverage from the media got more than twice media coverage than every candidate from both sides put together.

Now that the candidates understand what the media did in the last election, with Bloomberg hiring a comedy writer and an expert on narcissism, they’re going to make sure they get equal time.

——

HELL YEA!!!!

I think it's pathetic that you are pinning your hopes and dreams on a multi-billionaire who has completely sidestepped the nomination process and plans on wiseguying his way past Donald Trump.

——

HELL YEA!!!!

This IS hilarious, hilariously BAD! NO ONE can get into the head of our glorious president. Haven't you realized this by now, ya knucklehead? You REALLY need to do SOMETHING about your severe TDS, Deanie. It's making you look like a fool EVERY time you post. Dreadful.

I retired about two months before the election so for the first time in my life I was able to watch an American election on TV every day and the only full Hillary Clinton speech I could remember seeing it was when she accepted the Democratic nomination. But they had Trump every day.

THE JACKASS SPEAKS.

Yep, too bad you don't remember that while Trump was doing two rallies a day in different cities on high energy and taking EVERY interview and question, Hillary hardly ever did a rally and went months on end not even allowing the press near her. When she did, she cherry picked her interviewers and questions giving pre-screened, poll-tested, scripted answers. If they were covering Trump on his every word, it was because he actually had something interesting to say that folks were eager to hear!

I retired about two months before the election so for the first time in my life I was able to watch an American election on TV every day and the only full Hillary Clinton speech I could remember seeing it was when she accepted the Democratic nomination. But they had Trump every day.

THE JACKASS SPEAKS.

Yep, too bad you don't remember that while Trump was doing two rallies a day in different cities on high energy and taking EVERY interview and question, Hillary hardly ever did a rally and went months on end not even allowing the press near her. When she did, she cherry picked her interviewers and questions giving pre-screened, poll-tested, scripted answers. If they were covering Trump on his every word, it was because he actually had something interesting to say that folks were eager to hear!
"THE JACKASS SPEAKS", SO appropriate! Priceless.

Yeah I liked his comment. Trump said he was short and Bloomberg said where he came from they measure peoples height from the neck up.
That’s actually a pretty good come back.

But he really took it to trump when he talked about trump losing money and inheriting 400 million and being a con carnival barker and everybody laughing at him behind his back.
That’s going to totally blow trumps mind the way he is such a narcissist. And there’s always reports of him throwing things and screaming and having tantrums. You can see him do it his rallies.

Mike's not funny, especially to Bernie's Brown Shirts

——

HELL YEA!!!!

Bloomberg is hiring his wife ?

She's an expert because she's married to someone who's as conceited as they come.

TRUMP CAMPAIGN TO WIN:
  1. A few million in ads.
Such BS.
I retired about two months before the election so for the first time in my life I was able to watch an American election on TV every day and the only full Hillary Clinton speech I could remember seeing it was when she accepted the Democratic nomination. But they had Trump every day. If he spoke to four different cities they played his entire speeches from four different cities in four days. He was nonstop. Then there was the Trump infomercial on his Scottish golf course and the Trump infomercial on his DC hotel and those lasted an hour and an hour and a half each.

Donald Trump Rode $5 Billion in Free Media to the White House | TheStreet

The real estate magnate got $4.96 billion in free earned media in the year leading up to the presidential election, according to data from tracking firm mediaQuant. He received $5.6 billion throughout the entirety of his campaign, more than Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Ted Cruz, Paul Ryan and Marco Rubio combined.

———-

You got it admit that it is hilarious that the guy who complains about unfair coverage from the media got more than twice media coverage than every candidate from both sides put together.

Now that the candidates understand what the media did in the last election, with Bloomberg hiring a comedy writer and an expert on narcissism, they’re going to make sure they get equal time.

Please get them out in front of people.

The more people who see them...the more people who'll be voting for Trump.

Do you masturbate with sandpaper....you sure seem stupid.

Trump campaigning for America:

trump_supporters2.jpg

Hillary campaigning for Hillary:

0056dbb51b002643d891.jpg

RESULT: Trump fighting for the USA:

2015-08-199769.jpg

RESULT: Hillary fighting to get $10.99 for a copy of her book.

51418641.jpg

there's a level of poetic justice in dueling billonaires in the worst disparity this nation has even had .....~S~

Forum List

Back