“Bloody” handprints painted on a gate to the White House after Sunday's pro-Palestinian rally

Welcome to Biden's America!
Clearly copyright infringement.

1699299568014.png

Welcome to Biden's America!
Your link is pay-walled, behind a source very, very few members would subscribe to.

White House gates left defaced by graffiti from pro-Palestinian activists

Police have only made one arrest after weekend demonstrations​

20231104_Israel-Palsetine-DC-Protest_1063.jpg

Vandalism in the form of red-painted handprints on the northwest gate of the White House along Pennsylvania Avenue NW, after thousands of anti-Israel protestors marched to the White House, calling for an end to the Israel - Hamas war, in Washington, D.C., on Saturday, Nov. 4, 2023. (Rod Lamkey/CNP for Fox News Digital)

20231104_Israel-Palsetine-DC-Protest_0148.jpg

Thousands of anti-Israel protestors rally in front of the White House, calling for an end to the Israel - Hamas war, in Washington, D.C., on Saturday, Nov. 4, 2023. (Rod Lamkey/CNP for Fox News Digital)

". . . . The Secret Service said that its agents around the White House and executive buildings did not make any arrests during the demonstrations, Fox News Digital reported Sunday.

"Demonstrators are beginning to disperse from the area and the attempted gate trespass from earlier was handled without incident by Secret Service Uniformed Division officers and support teams," Anthony Guglielmi, chief of communications for the Secret Service, said in a statement. "As of now, no arrests have been made by Secret Service personnel."

The Secret Service did not immediately respond to a Fox News Digital request for comment."

One would think that if the FBI is as good as they say, the FBI should be able to get finger prints from those hand prints

The democrat party brought these vermin here. They belong to them. Their problem.

Your link is pay-walled, behind a source very, very few members would subscribe to.

White House gates left defaced by graffiti from pro-Palestinian activists

Police have only made one arrest after weekend demonstrations​

20231104_Israel-Palsetine-DC-Protest_1063.jpg

Vandalism in the form of red-painted handprints on the northwest gate of the White House along Pennsylvania Avenue NW, after thousands of anti-Israel protestors marched to the White House, calling for an end to the Israel - Hamas war, in Washington, D.C., on Saturday, Nov. 4, 2023. (Rod Lamkey/CNP for Fox News Digital)

20231104_Israel-Palsetine-DC-Protest_0148.jpg

Thousands of anti-Israel protestors rally in front of the White House, calling for an end to the Israel - Hamas war, in Washington, D.C., on Saturday, Nov. 4, 2023. (Rod Lamkey/CNP for Fox News Digital)

". . . . The Secret Service said that its agents around the White House and executive buildings did not make any arrests during the demonstrations, Fox News Digital reported Sunday.

"Demonstrators are beginning to disperse from the area and the attempted gate trespass from earlier was handled without incident by Secret Service Uniformed Division officers and support teams," Anthony Guglielmi, chief of communications for the Secret Service, said in a statement. "As of now, no arrests have been made by Secret Service personnel."

The Secret Service did not immediately respond to a Fox News Digital request for comment."
Defacing public property no arrests?

I believe you spelled Antifa supporters wrong
I don't even really believe the whole. . . "feces & urine," narrative. I looked at the pics. . . and? IMO. . . it was just a bunch of mud.

I'm just trying to point out the double standards here.

As always, I am unbiased in my attempts to point out the nature of our clown world dystopia.

I believe this rumor and narrative was started by a Schumer staffer IIRC. I would really be surprised if anyone was indicted on the charge of spreading around poo, TBH.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back