Blood, the elixir of life

JohnPrewett

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2016
Thailand
7h37zQ2.png

So Trumps going to be drinking baby blood now? Just when you think the libs have hit bottom....

Got young blood ? Watch your back !

ps: Pope is the head of the blood drinking Globalist "elites" network.

I ccn prove it. I have two microscopes. Some say it tastes like chicken. Anita says.....not so much

Speaking of chicken ......

fnoc7Qa.png

Wow this is not even funny. Its like he believes in Vampires, live forever. Its not unlike the RCC host, we thought we were ingesting the blood and body of Jesus Christ, transubstantiation.

So in the future , the rich will go in and get a young ones pint of blood once a week to the tune of 10 grand. They can actually grow perfect little baby humans to support their longevity.

Today nothing surprises me.

Wow this is not even funny. Its like he believes in Vampires, live forever. Its not unlike the RCC host, we thought we were ingesting the blood and body of Jesus Christ, transubstantiation. So in the future , the rich will go in and get a young ones pint of blood once a week to the tune of 10 grand. They can actually grow perfect little baby humans to support their longevity. Today nothing surprises me.

During the reign of the Beast,
No doubt "elites" will own blood donors same as rich Muslim men today own sex slaves [kept in what is euphemistically called "harems"]

I'd be wary of blood transfusions on a lark, I've heard shit goes really bad if there's a rejection. I guess it's more than just blood type? I've not looked into it.

I'd be wary of blood transfusions on a lark,
I've heard shit goes really bad if there's a rejection.
I guess it's more than just blood type? I've not looked into it.

The door is being opened wider leading to the rich having private prisons in the basements of their mansions where blood donor captives are held.

I'd bet such already exist. Same as prisons [in MidEast called "harems"] for sex slaves already exist .....

It's not really a new concept in human history, in fact we have a long standing "belief" in the idea of transfusion through consumption - best examples being in South America with the Inca and Aztec's, but there's many others all over the world.

I know we have "vampire dens" now where folks willingly give up their blood for various reasons. Doesn't seem to me like the elite would really need "slaves" nor "prisons" per say, there's plenty of folks who'd be willing for the right number of bills.

Of course, its another matter entirely when you're talking about kids who cannot give consent. That's my line, personally.

It's funny, back in the day I'd condemn the entire idea of a man as a keeper of other humans as a kind of psychological abuse, but with the way the media manipulates a willing public these days it'd be like pissing in the ocean...

It's not really a new concept in human history, in fact we have a long standing "belief" in the idea of transfusion through consumption - best examples being in South America with the Inca and Aztec's, but there's many others all over the world.

I know we have "vampire dens" now where folks willingly give up their blood for various reasons. Doesn't seem to me like the elite would really need "slaves" nor "prisons" per say, there's plenty of folks who'd be willing for the right number of bills.

Of course, its another matter entirely when you're talking about kids who cannot give consent. That's my line, personally.

It's funny, back in the day I'd condemn the entire idea of a man as a keeper of other humans as a kind of psychological abuse, but with the way the media manipulates a willing public these days it'd be like pissing in the ocean...

From time to time some man gets caught with a captive [usually woman]. What the poor man does on a small scale, some super wealthy do on the grand scale.

The world is ruled by a Satanic Global child molesting and child sacrificing network of "elites" .... Pope is the kingpin of this network.
This Satanic network of pervert "elites" will remain in power until the day Revelation 19 comes to pass .... and that will be some years from now.
Many deny this Satanic network exist. As they deny Satan exist. And that is one of the reasons the Satanic network thrives.
Men are at work right now capturing kids for the use of this network. All a part of sex trafficking.

Forum List

Back