*Blood Red*

Lol sure the party that endorses secession and theocracy will surely save democracy
Tell me, what are the democrats running on. Piglosi's queer encounter? J-6 Failure? Opponents that are backed by Mitch McConnell? I think they missed the message--High Fuel Prices, Inflation/the Economy, war in Ukraine, threatened war on the Korean peninsula, trade with China--take off the blinders.

Tell me, what are the democrats running on. Piglosi's queer encounter? J-6 Failure? Opponents that are backed by Mitch McConnell? I think they missed the message--High Fuel Prices, Inflation/the Economy, war in Ukraine, threatened war on the Korean peninsula, trade with China--take off the blinders.
MAGA is just running on complaining. Tax cuts, subsides, and loan forgiveness for the wealthiest continues to be their only plan. That and empowering theocracies and dictatorships. Same plan as always.

MAGA is just running on complaining. Tax cuts, subsides, and loan forgiveness for the wealthiest continues to be their only plan. That and empowering theocracies and dictatorships. Same plan as always.
You're running on Lenin's plan for taking down America. Fuck you.

kennypower-FU.gif

Lol sure the party that endorses secession and theocracy will surely save democracy

I think you'll find out that choice is better than the party who DID form a succession and the Confederacy and who OPENLY attack the Constitution and try to insert nannies into every aspect of their brief and ENDING governance. Like the "ministry of truth", conspiring with the media to CENSOR speech, DID hire 87,000 IRS agents instead of more Border Patrol and OPENLY attempted to FEDERALIZE ELECTIONS, DEFUND THE POLICE and pack the SupCt.

I think you'll find out that choice is better than the party who DID form a succession and the Confederacy and who OPENLY attack the Constitution and try to insert nannies into every aspect of their brief and ENDING governance. Like the "ministry of truth", conspiring with the media to CENSOR speech, DID hire 87,000 IRS agents instead of more Border Patrol and OPENLY attempted to FEDERALIZE ELECTIONS, DEFUND THE POLICE and pack the SupCt.
Dude the confederacy was over 150 years ago and your party loves the shit out of it. The rest of your points demonstrate phenomenal ignorance.

but democrats have a great plan...black women can have their babies killed as soon as they are born...a great plan to reduce welfare roles

This election should stave it off for awhile.
Maybe. Tonight Biden gave a speech that said we gotta wait for 3 days until the midterm results, even though that's never happened before in the history of America. He also said we gotta accept the results no matter how ludicrous they look or we're not American. I'm just relaying what I saw tonight, it was fairly sickening. My blood is boiling rather warm at this moment in time.

but democrats have a great plan...black women can have their babies killed as soon as they are born...a great plan to reduce welfare roles
Democrats have a "great plan" to make all Americans serfs and subservient to the US government. That's their grand plan.

🤦‍♂️

It kinda works out good for them, notsomuch for you, or me, for that matter.

Forum List

Back