Blonde jokes are racist, right?

How can they be racist when different races have blonde hair?

amazing-black-people-with-blonde-hair-of-african-trends-and-ideas.jpg

• Banned

Most Blondes are White, and even a lot of non-White Blondes are of a presumably mixed heritage, like Kabyle Berber's, or the Kalash.
Not sure how must means all one race?

Blonde hair is a racial characteristic, it's only found in certain races without mixture.

I mean, why is it okay to pick on certain groups for being born a certain way, but not okay to pick on other groups being born a certain way?

Most Blondes are White, and even a lot of non-White Blondes are of a presumably mixed heritage, like Kabyle Berber's, or the Kalash.

Blonde hair is a racial characteristic, it's only found in certain races without mixture.

I mean, why is it okay to pick on certain groups for being born a certain way, but not okay to pick on other groups being born a certain way?
Nope. Blonde hair is not a racial characteristic. If it was then other races wouldnt have blond hair without admixture.

• Banned

Nope. Blonde hair is not a racial characteristic. If it was then other races wouldnt have blond hair without admixture.

Blonde Australoid's, and Blonde Melanesians also have racially determined Blonde hair.

Blonde Australoid's, and Blonde Melanesians also have racially determined Blonde hair.
Melanesians arent white people. That should be apparent by the presence of the word melanin in their name. Neither are Aborigines

• Banned

Melanesians arent white people. That should be apparent by the presence of the word melanin in their name. Neither are Aborigines

So?
Their Blonde is still determined by their racial genes.

Only a small portion of the World's people can produce Blonde offspring, that's a racial characteristic, indeed.

So?

Only a small portion of the World's people can produce Blonde offspring, that's a racial characteristic, indeed.
Even if that was true their racial genes are not white so how can it be racist?

Only one race can produce all skin colors. Whats your point? Your claim was that blonde jokes were racist when by your own admission Melanesians arent white. Did you confuse yourself?

So?

Only one race can produce all skin colors. Whats your point? Your claim was that blonde jokes were racist when by your own admission Melanesians arent white. Did you confuse yourself?

Well, not everyone with Nappy hair is "African"

Do you think calling an "African" a "Nappy Gorilla" is racist?
or what about "Brillo hair" is calling an African "Brillo hair" racist?

Because Nappy hair isn't a racial characteristic, according to you, huh?

So?

I agree. However, I guarantee there is African in their ancestry.

Yes. Why would you call an African a gorilla unless youre a racist?

No. I think nappy hair is social characteristic.

So?

There was an Irish kid growing up who had hair like a Brillo pad, and kids used to call him Brillo pad head.

So, it's okay to also call Black people as Brillo pad heads, because it's not a racial characteristic, according to you?

I fail to see how they are not, or at least racially linked.

If nappy haired idiot jokes wouldn't be tolerated as "Too racist"

Why is it blonde haired idiot jokes are indeed tolerated as "Good fun"???????

There's simply a glaring hypocrisy.
Whenever I've heard "dumb blonde" jokes they were meant as an insult to a female so I'd think they're more misogynistic than racist.

So?

There was an Irish kid growing up who had hair like a Brillo pad, and kids used to call him Brillo pad head.

So, it's okay to also call Black people as Brillo pad heads, because it's not a racial characteristic, according to you?
He probably had a African ancestor.

You have my permission to go to your nearest hood, stand on the corner and call Black people brillo pad heads. It would be ok with me. You see I know that my hair was given to me by nature to protect me. I dont really care how people describe it. White people saying things like that is especially amusing since nature hates them.

So?

He probably had a African ancestor.

You have my permission to go to your nearest hood, stand on the corner and call Black people brillo pad heads. It would be ok with me. You see I know that my hair was given to me by nature to protect me. I dont really care how people describe it. White people saying things like that is especially amusing since nature hates them.

Well, I don't want to get bullet-holes in me.

I'm sure most African Americans would think being called a brillo pad head would be racist.

It ain't rocket surgery. Hair is not a race. Never was, never will be.

So, you don't think it's racist to call Black people "Brillo pad heads"????????

Because hair isn't a race, right?

Correct. Because a "head" is not a race either.

art-garfunkel-17191580-1-402.jpg

Nor does the characterization make a value judgment.

Without a value judgment you don't have racism.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back