you're insecure about your own heritage if you insist on putting folks with different heritages down

Inferior.jpg

Self depricating people often attempt to conflate contempt, and dislike; with fear. In a failed attempt to boost their own low self esteem. White people fear negros; like children fear vegetables...

White people fear negros; like children fear vegetables...
If that were true then white boys would have no problem fighting back when I slap the shit out of them. They also wouldnt turn red when I stared at them.
LOL you are so full of shit.
Kinda sad. In a pathetic sort of way...
Kinda sad you wont fight back or meet my stare.
Silly negro... your on the Internet. That’s why no one is meeting your stare. And here you thought you were some sort of tough guy... What a joke you are.

White people fear negros; like children fear vegetables...
If that were true then white boys would have no problem fighting back when I slap the shit out of them. They also wouldnt turn red when I stared at them.
Silly negro... your on the Internet. That’s why no one is meeting your stare. And here you thought you were some sort of tough guy... What a joke you are.
You wouldnt do it in person either. You would just blush a mottled pink and white or turn crimson red.

Last edited:
You wouldnt do it in person either. You would just blush a mottle pink and white or turn crimson red.
Uh-huh... Nice work there madame Cleo...

If blacks would stop committing the majority of violent crime in this country then us whites would have less to criticize them about.

If blacks would stop committing the majority of violent crime in this country then us whites would have less to criticize them about.
If whites would stop committing the vast majority of crime in this country we wouldn't laugh at you when you say what you just did.

It's a damn good thing you guys are only 14% of the population because if you were 65% like whites then you'd kill everybody in a matter of months.

If whites would stop committing the vast majority of crime in this country we wouldn't laugh at you when you say what you just did.

It's a damn good thing you guys are only 14% of the population because if you were 65% like whites then you'd kill everybody in a matter of months.
If that were true all whites would be dead by now since youre a small minority in comparison.

Forum List

Back