Blond Hair, Blue Eyed, Christian, Bombs Mosque

This goes to show that it's not only a particular group of people that do savage things! All humans no matter what race, color, or creed are capable of these things.

• Banned
This goes to show that it's not only a particular group of people that do savage things! All humans no matter what race, color, or creed are capable of these things.
Ya but some races can do savage things a hell of alot more then other races.

Anyone have any worldwide statistics for the number of Christians who have bombed people? It must be quite large.

By the way, the Dept. of State released it's analysis of all of 2010's terrorist attacks. It's quite an interesting read. There really is not a lot of terrorism out there ;)

I think the report said there were over 11,000 attacks. Probably most of those were by white Christians.

• Banned
I think the report said there were over 11,000 attacks. Probably most of those were by white Christians.
:lol:

Although the number of attacks rose by almost 5 percent from the previous year, the number of deaths declined for a third consecutive year, dropping 12 percent from 2009. For the second consecutive year, the largest number of reported attacks occurred in South Asia and the Near East, with more than 75 percent of the world’s attacks and deaths occurring in these regions.

According to the State Department analysts, Al-Qaeda (AQ) remained the preeminent terrorist threat to the United States in 2010. Though the AQ core in Pakistan has become weaker, it retained the capability to conduct regional and transnational attacks. Cooperation between AQ and Afghanistan- and Pakistan-based militants was critical to the threat the group posed.

Continue reading on Examiner.com Over 13,200 killed by terrorists in 11,500 attacks: State Department - National Law Enforcement | Examiner.com Over 13,200 killed by terrorists in 11,500 attacks: State Department - National Law Enforcement | Examiner.com

Last edited:
Only whites are "motivated by racial hatred."

Everyone else is motivated by civil rights, holy jihad, blessed Israel, justifiable anger, Aztlan, blah blah blah...

I just think that seeing some white guy fighting back is a little refreshing

Last edited:
I just think that seeing some white guy fighting back is a little refreshing

I hear it.

The responsible thing is to denounce violence. But sometimes, deep down inside, when a white guy fucks up the enemy, every other white guy except Mark Potok is doing a little silent cheer.

Forum List

Back