Blockbuster Trade: The Seattle Seahawks are trading Russell Wilson to the Denver Broncos...pending Wilson's approval

• Banned
i think he's overrated, personally lol...but i wanted to make some drama with the thread title...anyway, enjoy him, Denver!

Wow, Denver just told K.C. that things have changed, rather dramatically. I can imagine it's best for everyone, as Seattle needs completely rebuilt.

i think he's overrated, personally lol...but i wanted to make some drama with the thread title...anyway, enjoy him, Denver!
Overrated indeed.If he was as great as they make him out to be he would not have been the idiot he was in that Super Bowl game against the patriots,he would nit have listened to Pete carrol and thrown the ball down the middle,he would have gave carrol the middle finger and called his own play and have given the ball to lynch.none of the seahawk players could belive thst call thst he had him throw the ball instead of handing it off to lynch,it’s so obvious carrol threw that game,he was accused by his players at usc of throwing games as well. Thst was the Super Bowl that made me stop watching superbowls,this last one the Rams were in was the first sense I watched.it’s only because the Rams were in it I watched it.

Wilson lost my respect after that.He can’t grow balls and be a rebel like Jim harbsugh was,he really has balls,on a Monday night game when he was with the bears Mike ditka called a play and harbaugh ran a differerent one,it did nit work but Harbaugh still earned the respect of his players because he was nit afraid to be e rebel and call his own play and stand up to the coach they all hated.:thup:

Wilson is a coward with no balls.i doubt Seattle will miss him much.yes he turned their fortunes around but he is a has been,time to move on from Wilson.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back