blm whole foods lawsuit dimissed

thank god
If things like this are important to you, I`m glad that I`m not living your life. Being afraid of letters on a mask..... :abgg2q.jpg:

If things like this are important to you, I`m glad that I`m not living your life. Being afraid of letters on a mask..... :abgg2q.jpg:
Employees represent the organization where they work, and wearing politically charged messaging is often discouraged by employers. No fear .. just smart business management to prevent idiots like this from turning off its customers.

im glad im not you believe on black racism and hate of white folks. and im glad it is over because im tired of people wasting courts time for crap like this.

thank god
I know I'm old and old fashioned, but I come from the school that an employer has every right to set policy for its employees and that includes dress, personal grooming, uniforms when required, decorum, and refraining from personal sociopolitical rhetoric or symbols that can be controversial or offensive to customers.

And I think any employer should give an employee opportunity to correct whatever violation of that policy exists and, if the employee objects, that employee will be looking for employment elsewhere.

I certainly think any employer with any sense would not allow anything as polarizing and controversial as BLM masks.

thank god
Thankz Jod he B on alertz. Wurd ?
buln5clp7v901.jpg

I know I'm old and old fashioned, but I come from the school that an employer has every right to set policy for its employees and that includes dress, personal grooming, uniforms when required, decorum, and refraining from personal sociopolitical rhetoric or symbols that can be controversial or offensive to customers.

And I think any employer should give an employee opportunity to correct whatever violation of that policy exists and, if the employee objects, that employee will be looking for employment elsewhere.

I certainly think any employer with any sense would not allow anything as polarizing and controversial as BLM masks.
i agree with you

now the blmers are retaliating. stores will burn.; get your groceries before their hot.

Forum List

Back