BLM: We Might Go Into a Full-Blown Civil War

A few days ago I interviewed a moderate BLM activist for the Russian-speaking audience.

The whole interview is in English.

According to her, what will happen in the country in the next two or three months looks "scary", and cities in America may turn into a battleground.

“If this president stays in office, we will go into a full-blown war”, she says…

"ALL POLITICIANS LIE!", written on the "cover" of the interview

I bring this interview to your attention.

A civil war? I can believe it. This country is long overdue for Balkanization. I dunno why it’s still being forced together when it’s obvious that we have wildly different views on how things should be run. That’s why I’m a supporter of peacefully dissolving the country.

I think the main reason it's still being forced together is that neither side wants to give up any of the real estate, to tell you the truth.

A few days ago I interviewed a moderate BLM activist for the Russian-speaking audience.

According to her, what will happen in the country in the next two or three months looks "scary", and cities in America may turn into a battleground.

“If this president stays in office, we will go into a full-blown war”, she says…

Itll be a quick "war." Honestly, I wish they really would. But they won't. They'll just continue with the usual Democrat terrorist strikes. We need an excuse to destroy them.

That’s what both sides said about the last one. I’d rather it not come to that because another civil war would make the last one look like nothing. We’d easily see a few million dead. We should settle this like adults, shake hands, and peacefully part ways.

The problem with that solution is, HOW do we part ways?

To the unnamed woman and Black Lives Matter criminals....Bring it on. After you de-fund all the police departments, my 2nd Amendment Rights as granted under the Constitution will kick in ( a perfect example of why the 2nd Amendment is there) and I will very much enjoy exercising them on your hoodlum asses. I hear lead poisoning is fatal. Hope you don't get it.

Itll be a quick "war." Honestly, I wish they really would. But they won't. They'll just continue with the usual Democrat terrorist strikes. We need an excuse to destroy them.

That’s what both sides said about the last one. I’d rather it not come to that because another civil war would make the last one look like nothing. We’d easily see a few million dead. We should settle this like adults, shake hands, and peacefully part ways.

I guess split it by state. Red states vs blue states. Hardly a perfectly neat way of dividing it but...good enough. I imagine you’d get representatives of both sides to sign an agreement of some sort. I don’t think either side would mind too much. Blue states would get rid of the, “inbred fat poor white gun toting racists” and red states would get rid of their, “limp twisted ivory tower elitists.”

1. That BLM person need not worry: President Trump will be defeated by Mr. Biden in a landslide.

2. Even if Mr. Trump wins, there will be NO full-blown war.

a. Yes, violence will occur.

b. But MOST African Americans will not join in the "war" -- IMHO.

(i) They know that the consequences would be catastrophic for the nation and therefore for them personally.

War has its own laws. At some point, the parties continue to kill each other, forgetting how and why it all started

1. That BLM person need not worry: President Trump will be defeated by Mr. Biden in a landslide.

2. Even if Mr. Trump wins, there will be NO full-blown war.

a. Yes, violence will occur.

b. But MOST African Americans will not join in the "war" -- IMHO.

(i) They know that the consequences would be catastrophic for the nation and therefore for them personally.

War has its own laws. At some point, the parties continue to kill each other, forgetting HOW and WHY it all started

I guess split it by state. Red states vs blue states. Hardly a perfectly neat way of dividing it but...good enough. I imagine you’d get representatives of both sides to sign an agreement of some sort. I don’t think either side would mind too much. Blue states would get rid of the, “inbred fat poor white gun toting racists” and red states would get rid of their, “limp twisted ivory tower elitists.”

Yeah, but it's not that easy. California, for example, is a blue state overall, but there are a lot of people - particularly in the middle, more-rural areas - who aren't. Are we supposed to tell those people to just pick up and move elsewhere and abandon their homes and lives to leftists? Not to mention the fact that, outside of the criminally bad mismanagement of their politicians, California is a very valuable piece of real estate.

The same would be true, in one way or another, for just about every state in the country.

The most contentious part of any divorce is the custody dispute and dividing up the assets. Think "bitter divorce" writ nation-sized.

Last edited:
I think a civil war is good. Because it is the only way that we could get rid of all the negroes, latinos, faggots, coloreds, lgbtq and secure a white heterosexual cis majority. In 20 years there will be a minority-majority and in 50 years whites will be 5-10% of the USA. Now is time for civil war which is good because the whites will win and clean america of the filth.
" I think a civil war is good. Because it is the only way that we could get rid of all the negroes, latinos, faggots, coloreds, lgbtq and secure a white heterosexual cis majority."

Mort, civil war is NOT a good thing!
I think it was something like 600,000 lost their lives in the last American CW.
Also I'm not sure a lot of people would class you as 'white', (no offence) cos you look a bit Asian to me.
The great thing about the USA is its racial diversity. Its all this different 'in put' that makes a country strong.
It would be a boring world if we were all the same and not good for the gene pool.

This thread is just another attempt to make a legitimate protest movement, look a threat to US national security.
The OP might as well have interviewed Kermit to find his take on civil war.

Anyways I thought you live in Serbia?

Нет, идет обсуждение позиций

I think a civil war is good. Because it is the only way that we could get rid of all the negroes, latinos, faggots, coloreds, lgbtq and secure a white heterosexual cis majority. In 20 years there will be a minority-majority and in 50 years whites will be 5-10% of the USA. Now is time for civil war which is good because the whites will win and clean america of the filth.
" I think a civil war is good. Because it is the only way that we could get rid of all the negroes, latinos, faggots, coloreds, lgbtq and secure a white heterosexual cis majority."

Also I'm not sure a lot of people would class you as 'white', (no offence) cos you look a bit Asian to me.
The great thing about the USA is its racial diversity. Its all this different 'in put' that makes a country strong.
It would be a boring world if we were all the same and not good for the gene pool.

This thread is just another attempt to make a legitimate protest movement, look a threat to US national security.

Yeah but diverse means that there are no whites. I read in a school in new york, some whites joined a black majority school only a few whites and they felt as if "diversity" is threatened. to me thats not true diversity. the whites must defend themselfes. The communists do want the civil war, they threaten violence. Whites should not back down. Anyways, I agree that it would be bad, and I went over the top with what I said.

And what have the "communists" to do with it? Where did you see them in America ???

Dont push too far. This isnt about black and white only, but about culture. BLM/ANTIFA, both the same. This guy und

If there is a civil war, that will be the end of right wing extremism. You are outnumbered badly.

Well, since EVERYONE who doesnt agree with you is a "right wing extremist ", I'd say YOU are heavily outnumbered

Everyone who doesn't agree with me is not a right wing extremist, but people like you who want a civil war thinking that you're just going to walk over everybody is. If there is a civil war, that will be the end of right wing extremism. You are outnumbered badly. If this is about culture, white supremacist culture is going to be eliminated.

Just so we’re clear, what is white supremacist culture? I’m always skeptical of this sort of thing.

Me too, because I observe that the state is ruled by completely different people, and for understanding all this the concept of "white" is insufficient

A civil war? I can believe it. This country is long overdue for Balkanization. I dunno why it’s still being forced together when it’s obvious that we have wildly different views on how things should be run. That’s why I’m a supporter of peacefully dissolving the country.

I think the main reason it's still being forced together is that neither side wants to give up any of the real estate, to tell you the truth.

Fantastic, irreversible, ever-increasing economic inequality, domination of a specific group of special interests, let's call it the "Deep State", although the essence of using this term will still be incomprehensible, is the Mother of All Troubles

I quit watching when she described the origins of BLM.

Since she did not honestly tell the truth about the origins of BLM, because she either doesn't know, or is willfully lying, anything else she tells us cannot be trusted.

As a journalist, I just did MY part of a job...

It appears your job is that of a Russian agitator. From the reactions to your out of context quote, it appears you have accomplished just that.

IMO? The corporate media is far more of an agitator than anyone of Russian background.

They are constantly distorting the reality of events on the ground about how things are actually transpiring, nor are they giving facts about what is behind those events.

Other than hiding Russia's agenda and interests behind news, I often find, in this day and age, there is far more factual reporting on Russia Today, than any of the cable or big networks.

Sorry if the truth bothers you.

There are not Russian troops deployed in Canada, nor are there any in Mexico or Cuba. We have U.S. troops stationed all around the borders of Russia. These are just the facts.

I'm not sure why this needs to be the case. If you can give a logical reason why? I am all ears.

Wow, so you try to justify the OP distorting the facts by saying others do it too? You need to grow up child.

Ad-Hominem-Fallacy.jpg

Yeah but diverse means that there are no whites. I read in a school in new york, some whites joined a black majority school only a few whites and they felt as if "diversity" is threatened. to me thats not true diversity. the whites must defend themselfes. The communists do want the civil war, they threaten violence. Whites should not back down. Anyways, I agree that it would be bad, and I went over the top with what I said.

And what have the "communists" to do with it? Where did you see them in America ???

You didn't know?

BLM is at its' roots, a Marxist organization.

You didn't know?

WHAT IS "Marxist" in them. Marx wrote about the exploitation of man by man. THESE mercenaries have not put forward ANY economic demand ... Except for looting...

You didn't know?

WHAT IS "Marxist" in them. Marx wrote about the exploitation of man by man. THESE mercenaries have not put forward ANY economic demand ... Except for looting...

I can see how it is marxist, but different then in soviet union. There are two classes one of oppressors and one of oppressed, also the soviet union supported black marxists in africa against white settlers like in zimbabwe/rhodesia.

You didn't know?

They didnt put economical demans but they seperate people in oppressors and oppressed and they are against exploitation of men by men, just not economical but racial. It is a modern form of marxism not the classic form. I can see how they are marxist. Also the soviets supported black marxists in zimbabwe against white settlers.

Blacks abused for decades BY DEMOCRATS in DEMOCRAT run cities in DEMOCRAT run states in DEMOCRAT run courts and DEMOCRAT run prisons and BLM wants to go to war with Republicans???

Forum List

Back