BLM: We Might Go Into a Full-Blown Civil War

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
A few days ago I interviewed a moderate BLM activist for the Russian-speaking audience.

The whole interview is in English.

According to her, what will happen in the country in the next two or three months looks "scary", and cities in America may turn into a battleground.

“If this president stays in office, we will go into a full-blown war”, she says…

"ALL POLITICIANS LIE!", written on the "cover" of the interview

I bring this interview to your attention.

A few days ago I interviewed a moderate BLM activist for the Russian-speaking audience.

According to her, what will happen in the country in the next two or three months looks "scary", and cities in America may turn into a battleground.

“If this president stays in office, we will go into a full-blown war”, she says…

So will they be fighting for the Confederacy? Those BLM'ers will sure look spiffy in their gray wool uniforms. But they probably should know that 150 years from now, someone will be tearing down all their statues.

A civil war? I can believe it. This country is long overdue for Balkanization. I dunno why it’s still being forced together when it’s obvious that we have wildly different views on how things should be run. That’s why I’m a supporter of peacefully dissolving the country.

So will they be fighting for the Confederacy? Those BLM'ers will sure look spiffy in their gray wool uniforms. But they probably should know that 150 years from now, someone will be tearing down all their statues.

Alas, indoctrination imposed on extremely poor education will not let them do this.

I quit watching when she described the origins of BLM.

Since she did not honestly tell the truth about the origins of BLM, because she either doesn't know, or is willfully lying, anything else she tells us cannot be trusted.

Since she did not honestly tell the truth about the origins of BLM, because she either doesn't know, or is willfully lying, anything else she tells us cannot be trusted.

As a journalist, I just did MY part of a job...

Itll be a quick "war." Honestly, I wish they really would. But they won't. They'll just continue with the usual Democrat terrorist strikes. We need an excuse to destroy them.

Itll be a quick "war." Honestly, I wish they really would. But they won't. They'll just continue with the usual Democrat terrorist strikes. We need an excuse to destroy them.

That’s what both sides said about the last one. I’d rather it not come to that because another civil war would make the last one look like nothing. We’d easily see a few million dead. We should settle this like adults, shake hands, and peacefully part ways.

But, on the other hand, she admitted that ALL politicians LIE. Big progress!

It is difficult to take her seriously when she's wearing a T-shirt - we know her political activity, it is what the interview is all about.

That is an interesting interview. She was very nervous and your personal relationship with her was helpful in her ability to speak. Also, that was an excellent hard hitting question on Biden lying to the American people on Iraq. lt doesn't appear that she ever had an interest in international politics. Ever.

Nice job. Are you planning on doing other interviews?

Forum List

Back