BLM: We Might Go Into a Full-Blown Civil War

That’s why I’m a supporter of peacefully dissolving the country.
The federal government will still remain in that case to enforce your DEMOCRAT gun control laws. Are the leftist politicians with all that peace and love ever going to let the Democratic Party's federal gun control regime fall apart? I didn't think so, either.

A civil war? I can believe it. This country is long overdue for Balkanization. I dunno why it’s still being forced together when it’s obvious that we have wildly different views on how things should be run. That’s why I’m a supporter of peacefully dissolving the country.

A few days ago I interviewed a moderate BLM activist for the Russian-speaking audience.

The whole interview is in English.

According to her, what will happen in the country in the next two or three months looks "scary", and cities in America may turn into a battleground.

“If this president stays in office, we will go into a full-blown war”, she says…

"ALL POLITICIANS LIE!", written on the "cover" of the interview

I bring this interview to your attention.

Itll be a quick "war." Honestly, I wish they really would. But they won't. They'll just continue with the usual Democrat terrorist strikes. We need an excuse to destroy them.

That’s what both sides said about the last one. I’d rather it not come to that because another civil war would make the last one look like nothing. We’d easily see a few million dead. We should settle this like adults, shake hands, and peacefully part ways.

Unrealistic - it will be like a slowly ripening boil on the body of society.
And when the BIG blood is spilled ...

They are just a blind weapon in a frantic struggle for political power ...

The federal government will still remain in that case to enforce your DEMOCRAT gun control laws. Are the leftist politicians with all that peace and love ever going to let the Democratic Party's federal gun control regime fall apart? I didn't think so, either.
Unless of course both sides agreed to it. That is, of course, a best case scenario.

We need a crystal ball...

A few days ago I interviewed a moderate BLM activist for the Russian-speaking audience.

According to her, what will happen in the country in the next two or three months looks "scary", and cities in America may turn into a battleground.

“If this president stays in office, we will go into a full-blown war”, she says…

I quit watching when she described the origins of BLM.

Since she did not honestly tell the truth about the origins of BLM, because she either doesn't know, or is willfully lying, anything else she tells us cannot be trusted.

But, on the other hand, she admitted that ALL politicians LIE. Big progress!

They dont "all lie."

Some make promises they intend to keep, but cant because of opposition. That's not lying.

If a STATESMAN moves us closer to American goals, I'm satisfied

Since she did not honestly tell the truth about the origins of BLM, because she either doesn't know, or is willfully lying, anything else she tells us cannot be trusted.

They dont "all lie."

Some make promises they intend to keep, but cant because of opposition. That's not lying.

You shouldn’t make promises that you’re not sure you can keep. That’s frankly deceptive.

As a journalist, I just did MY part of a job...

You did a superb job.

Once I reread that post and saw it was YOU, I am finishing it.

I am sure you did the best you could. The problem as I see it, is your limited resources and access to leadership of the organization.

If you showed her these articles?

I am sure her cognitive dissonance would kick in, and she would go into full denial, though these facts are on record.

Last edited:

As a journalist, I just did MY part of a job...

You did a superb job.

Once I reread that post and saw it was YOU, I am finishing it.

I am sure you did the best you could. The probablem as I see it, is your limited resources and access to leadership of the organization.

If you showed her these articles?

I am sure her cognitive dissonance would kick in, and she would go into full denial, though these facts are on record.

Ya, she said she is a die hard Democrat. So............

Just one more reason for Trump to win.

Better to get this out of the way while we are prepared and they are not.

Civil War indeed. You almost gotta laugh that the BLM is a pip-squeak radical group with a couple of hundred hard core members and grandiose image of itself. If democrats ever decide to stop using the BLM (like they used to use the KKK) as political muscle, the sick cowards would be in prison before you can say civil war.

Big deal, who cares what this wingnut says? What is that fatty gonna do ? Fry chicken?

They dont "all lie."

You shouldn’t make promises that you’re not sure you can keep. That’s frankly deceptive.

I didnt say promises. I want to know their GOALS. Trump has been fantastic at keeping his "promises." I blame the constant opposition from the terrorist group Democrats and Media with their constant opposition

Pay particular attention to this article;

As Mr. Roberts used to work in government for the Reagan administration. I recommend reading the entire thing.

America’s Color Revolution

". . . With Antifa and Black Lives Matter now experienced in violent protests, they will be unleashed anew on American cities when there is news of a Trump election victory. The media will explain the violence as necessary to free us from a tyrant and egg on the violence, as will the Democrat Party. The CIA will be certain that the violence is well funded.

Trump, isolated in his own government, which has failed to bring charges against the Obama regime officials who tried to frame the President of the United States and drive him from office—Barr and Durham represent The Establishment, not the President or law—will be cut off from Twitter, Facebook and from the print and TV media. All Americans and the world will hear is that Trump lost and must go or Trump won by vote fraud and must go. It will be impossible for Trump or anyone to refute the charges. The weak-minded, weak-willed Republicans will collapse. Republicans are not people capable of combat. Republicans believe that to disparage the military/security complex is unpatriotic. Thus, they are sitting ducks.

The CIA, the National Endowment for Democracy, Radio Liberty, etc., have used color revolution against others who stood in the way of the American National Security State. Only Maduro has survived them. So far.

The Secret Service cooperated with the CIA and the Joint Chiefs in the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. What is a reelected President Trump going to do when the Secret Service refuses to repel Antifa and Black Lives Matter when they breach White House Security? There is no doubt whatsoever that the Secret Service is penetrated by the CIA. How else could President Kennedy have been assassinated? "

These idiots crack me up!!
You're 13% of the population you morons!!!! And thats if you include women and children,so lets say 5% are are capable of waging war.
Is this another blacks having problems with percentages thing?
Civil war with BLM would be like the US military against some obscure tribe in africa....laughable.
Too much television.

Forum List

Back