BLM Water Buffalo in Lancaster Arrested and Charged

After getting out of the service I worked in a ship yard for a bit..............

Everyday someone was going through our lunch boxes and picking food from everyone's boxes.......I kid you not.......

All of us were getting ticked off about it.......and couldn't catch him.......working couldn't catch him.

So one day........everyone put xlax into the food.......EVERYONE.........

He never stole our food again............should set these asses up.

This is great news on so many levels. I cant imagine Lancaster letting this creature walk. Her kind atent welcome in PA

Some of what he has to say is true but then he goes off on a rant and it falls completely apart and his message gets lost.

I agree with you that some YouTubers talk too much and should let these stories speak for themselves without too much editorializing

unfortunately he is trying to be a celebrity, yet does not have the talent to be informative AND entertaining

but he is informative and I give him credit for that

This is great news on so many levels. I cant imagine Lancaster letting this creature walk. Her kind atent welcome in PA

Some of what he has to say is true but then he goes off on a rant and it falls completely apart and his message gets lost.

I agree with you that some YouTubers talk too much and should let these stories speak for themselves without too much editorializing

unfortunately he is trying to be a celebrity, yet does not have the talent to be informative AND entertaining

but he is informative and I give him credit for that

Hes one of my favorites, but he is long winded. I agree with 90% of his analysis

Then there's this! The "cancelers" are themselves getting "cancelled."
Yes, I saw that

I think shining a spotlight on the retarded miscreants will send many of the scurrying back under the wet rocks that they came from
The Feds behind the scene are getting hundreds of these guys..........Federal Crimes are much more severe..........oh well.

Then there's this! The "cancelers" are themselves getting "cancelled."
Yes, I saw that

I think shining a spotlight on the retarded miscreants will send many of the scurrying back under the wet rocks that they came from
The Feds behind the scene are getting hundreds of these guys..........Federal Crimes are much more severe..........oh well.
Imagine what life would be like under a Harris administration. YOU would be arrested for defending yourself against these animals

After getting out of the service I worked in a ship yard for a bit..............

Everyday someone was going through our lunch boxes and picking food from everyone's boxes.......I kid you not.......

All of us were getting ticked off about it.......and couldn't catch him.......working couldn't catch him.

So one day........everyone put xlax into the food.......EVERYONE.........

He never stole our food again............should set these asses up.

Someone was stealing my cokes out of the fridge at work.
I let it go on for about a week ...and then posted a note on the fridge door letting whoever was doing it that I had pissed on the top of every can and let it dry.
Bought a small fridge and kept it under my bench with a padlock on it after that.

Forum List

Back