BLM targets CVS for calling police on shoplifters

Yup. Now you are not allowed to call the police if someone a black person is shoplifting.

Started from this Karen confronting a CVS employee about it:

And now the Soy Boy Brigade is out to protest CVS:

Protest9-16-signs.jpg

Of course this going to backfire, as all leftwing movements do:

I’ve had it with these protesters,” said Vincent Natale, a software sales rep who lives near Trader Joe’s on Wisconsin Avenue. “We get the message. But the police should be able to move protesters to where they won’t block traffic or business. I’m going to complain to my ANC commissioners and the city Council.”

The Left are criminally insane.

Yup. Now you are not allowed to call the police if someone a black person is shoplifting.

Started from this Karen confronting a CVS employee about it:

And now the Soy Boy Brigade is out to protest CVS:

Protest9-16-signs.jpg

Of course this going to backfire, as all leftwing movements do:

I’ve had it with these protesters,” said Vincent Natale, a software sales rep who lives near Trader Joe’s on Wisconsin Avenue. “We get the message. But the police should be able to move protesters to where they won’t block traffic or business. I’m going to complain to my ANC commissioners and the city Council.”

Omg that video is INSANE

Penelope is a devil worshiper. He openly admits that George Soros funds BLM and looks up to him. Not even Fox News could admit it, but he did.

Penelope takes pride in watching the destruction of America just as his role model Soros does.

A true DemonRat

No masks, no social distancing at this protest! Will Kamala have them arrested? I think not.
Protest9-16-on-Wisc.jpg

Too bad, those look like tramps people.
Youre calling their mothers tramps because they are black?
No, they look like trampers, those who worship tramp.
How so? Be specific about this Trumper look.

Oh those are blacks, his main worshippers are whites.

No masks, no social distancing at this protest! Will Kamala have them arrested? I think not.
Protest9-16-on-Wisc.jpg

Worshippers? Damn, you must hold Trump in high regard to think that he actually has worshippers. I know he is awesome, but he isnt a god Penelope.

Protest9-16-on-Wisc.jpg

Worshippers? Damn, you must hold Trump in high regard to think that he actually has worshippers. I know he is awesome, but he isnt a god Penelope.

The tramp cult thinks he is a god, and so does he.

Protest9-16-on-Wisc.jpg

Nah, he's not a god. He's just better than ALL the democrat politicians.

Protest9-16-on-Wisc.jpg

Your inability to respect political support of people you disagree with , by people you don't like, is you being a retarded baby.

Right after Floyd was killed you could find BLM signs both home made and purchased everywhere....now you can hardly find one....they overplayed their hand big time.....

I've caught a good number of coloreds trying to steal from our store; maybe a dozen or so over the last couple of months.
downtown Chiraq they just break the glass and walk in off hours and take what they want, while flipping off the cameras. hilarious. talk about no respect.

Penelope is a devil worshiper. He openly admits that George Soros funds BLM and looks up to him. Not even Fox News could admit it, but he did.

Penelope takes pride in watching the destruction of America just as his role model Soros does.

A true DemonRat

Her elevator doesn't quite reach the top floor.

Only an insanely troubled Moonbat would think ANYONE has the right to walk into any business and steal.

It's just that simple

Forum List

Back