BLM targets CVS for calling police on shoplifters

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score
Yup. Now you are not allowed to call the police if someone a black person is shoplifting.

Started from this Karen confronting a CVS employee about it:

And now the Soy Boy Brigade is out to protest CVS:

Of course this going to backfire, as all leftwing movements do:

I’ve had it with these protesters,” said Vincent Natale, a software sales rep who lives near Trader Joe’s on Wisconsin Avenue. “We get the message. But the police should be able to move protesters to where they won’t block traffic or business. I’m going to complain to my ANC commissioners and the city Council.”

BlindBoo

Platinum Member
Reaction score
A mob of 20 young people....

Katy, bar the doors, and warm up the tanks! We have anarchy in the streets, again.

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP
theHawk

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score

Katy, bar the doors, and warm up the tanks! We have anarchy in the streets, again.
Yea, because 20 “young people” can’t get violent and trash the place. If there weren’t police there babysitting them they would.

blastoff

Undocumented Reg. User
Reaction score
So, blacks can shop for free at CVS now?
Sure sounds like it. I’ll let you know for sure as I’m heading to our nearby CVS to test it out as soon as I get my black face on. Free shit for sure if I can come up with some reasonable sounding ebonics to help sell it.

Eric Arthur Blair

Platinum Member
Reaction score

A mob of twenty young people blocking off a busy business access street, that is.

No skin off your back, nameless troll jackass.

Eric Arthur Blair

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've never supported the modern, statist view of labeling anyone you don't like as a domestic terrorist. But BLM is one such entity that really should be. Particularly the people who are funding it. They should be hanged.
George Sorros should have been hanged for his service to the Nazis in Romania long ago.

For lack of a bullet the US has been targeted by this "global vampire" for way too long.

Last edited:

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List