BLM Sign Outside Fenway Park

Red Socks is right in line with BLM values ...

79-799997_transparent-communist-star-png-communist-socks-png-download.jpg

....dumbfucks...they don't even know what BLM means...BLM doesn't even know
..there are signs like that where I am .....
ALL of a sudden, there's a problem??!!!!!
....the blacks have been murdering each other for decades--at four times the rate that whites do--and NOW, they put up BLM???!!
hahahahahahhahahahah

I put MLB on last night and then literally turned the TV off after they kneeled for the anthem. See YA MLB! To many other fun things to do with my time than watch a bunch of anti-American Marxist play baseball.

The great thing is that there are a lot of other things on TV other that MLB. Baseball's commissioner should get on TV and let the people know that.

....the blacks have been murdering each other for decades--at four times the rate that whites do--and NOW, they put up BLM???!!
hahahahahahhahahahah
And you have the nerve to call others dumbfucks.

Its crazy how much of this country is fully embracing this communist group. Not to mention, one of the board members for the group that handles their charity is a convicted terrorist.
But whatever. Virtue signaling is more important than values and integrity.

hahahahahahhahahahah
facts are dumb--yes we know how you think--idiocy

Its crazy how much of this country is fully embracing this communist group. Not to mention, one of the board members for the group that handles their charity is a convicted terrorist.
...it's like the nazis in the 1930s--spreading lies/propaganda and then a lot of idiots believe the lies

Screw major league baseball. The players are being paid million to play a child's game that has no effect on American society. Yes they have the nerve to disrespect the flag and the national anthem and what they stand for and the promoted the racist and communist Black Lies Matter. They can all rot in hell for all I care.

the crazies have no money. who does mlb think is going to pay them?

..and the thing is--there is not a problem of police brutality or racism

hahahahahahhahahahah
facts are dumb--yes we know how you think--idiocy
Your analysis is dumb. Blacks kill blacks so it is OK for police to kill unarmed black men?

Your analysis is dumb. Blacks kill blacks so it is OK for police to kill unarmed black men?
fk no. but why are you okay with blacks killing blacks? It is obvious you don't care about black lives. And just so you're informed, more unarmed whites are killed by cops. but don't let facts interfere in your hate.

fk no. but why are you okay with blacks killing blacks? It is obvious you don't care about black lives. And just so you're informed, more unarmed whites are killed by cops. but don't let facts interfere in your hate.
Who the fuck said anyone was OK with gun violence.

No one but you lying fucks.

As for numbers, try considering percentages of the population.

Forum List

Back