BLM lynch mob surrounds soldier's home

Why was this little bitch pentland bothering, and then assaulting, a pedestrian whom he clearly does not know? Clearly this is pentland's fault. He put his hands on this kid for no reason. pentland's "wife" is no better. pentland acts like he was raised by a pair of animals. It usually is the parents' fault.
I'd pay large to watch you call him a "little bitch" to his face.
Well...he certainly comes across like one in the video....why was he bothering the kid walking on the sidewalk?
Who was the blonde girl, the guy's daughter maybe??
Maybe...who knows....but even so...not sure why that caused the guy and his wife to act like this....

And of course the media is leaving pertinent info out of their report....something is fishy here...a US soldier does not see skin color...they shower with all colors and live with men of color...there has got to be a reason for this guy to go off and we are not hearing it....as usual....

That is the stupidest shit I have ever heard, you don't have a clue so just keep your mouth shut.

Why was this little bitch pentland bothering, and then assaulting, a pedestrian whom he clearly does not know? Clearly this is pentland's fault. He put his hands on this kid for no reason. pentland's "wife" is no better. pentland acts like he was raised by a pair of animals. It usually is the parents' fault.
WTF is this crazy azz moron doing in front of this guys house?

Walking down the street you racist hag.

And why isn't his name released?

Why does it need to be? Are you going to go and whoop his ass or something.

And oh yeah----given his behavior----what is his rap sheet and oh btw, is this the azz that was harassing other people including grouping women? BLM thugs all need to be mowed down at this point for being terrorists........

The next rally they have go out there and just open up on them, oh yea you are too much of a coward to do that you are hoping one of your other racist brethren will do it. Was he rounding all the women in the neighborhood up, since you claim he was grouping women.

I'd pay large to watch you call him a "little bitch" to his face.
Well...he certainly comes across like one in the video....why was he bothering the kid walking on the sidewalk?
Well... the choices seem pretty clear. He's either concerned about crime in his neighborhood OR maybe he's a flaming racist POS. The fact that he is an Army drill instructor tells me he has exhibited the ability to professionally deal with all races and to train men and women to be soldiers. The likelihood that he's an out-of-control racist is pretty small. His wife had called the cops and she said the weird little guy had been there for 15 minutes.
It doesn't take 15 minutes to walk through the area we saw, does it? If you were out in your yard mowing or gardening or shooting hoops with your kids or neighbors and you saw a stranger milling about aimlessly, would it not occur to you that there could be an ulterior motive for it?
FWIW, I think he overreacted somewhat and let his drill sergeant persona take over in an inappropriate setting but that guy could easily have defused it by telling them who he knew on that street and why he was there.

I walk a lot because a few years back I developed blood clots in my lungs. It's really hot and humid where I live so I walk at night. One night I had a pickup truck with a couple of "good ole boys" roll up on me, stop, and they got out and asked me who I was and why I was around their house at night.
It isn't the first time I'd had someone ask the question but it WAS the first time they actually came away from their home to track me down and ask.

I explained that I liked to walk in the cooler temps at night, told them where I lived, and knew they could obviously see I was dressed for walking.
Mind you, I never walk onto anyone's property, EVER. These two guys went from agitated and potentially angry to calming down and explaining why they'd come to talk. I had just walked to the end of one road and turned around and began walking back the way I'd come. I follow a set path that keeps me away from most traffic because even rural county roads can get busy at times. They saw me walk up to their driveway and turn and leave, or so it appeared to them.

What I didn't know was that these same guys had had to chase away some pervert who was looking into the bedroom of one of their teen daughters/sister...yeah...YIKES!
Sorry if that bored you but I'm trying to explain that having someone seem to become overly aggressive is not always because they're naturally jerks.
After we talked and I explained myself I never had another issue with them and I still walk that route occasionally.
The little guy, I don't think he was a kid, could have defused the whole thing had he just explained why he was in the neighborhood and didn't seem to have a purpose for being there.
That may sound like too much is being demanded of him but a reasonable person has to admit that the world is NOT as safe and friendly as it once was in America.

We don't know the whole story. That's why the rush to judgement and terrorism by the Afro-KKK is so stupid.

This is The United States, not fucking Uganda.

WTF is this crazy azz moron doing in front of this guys house? And why isn't his name released? And oh yeah----given his behavior----what is his rap sheet and oh btw, is this the azz that was harassing other people including grouping women? BLM thugs all need to be mowed down at this point for being terrorists........
Yeah, somehow I don't think indiscriminately opening fire will help much. Unfortunately, it IS apt to happen eventually and it's only going to set parts of the country on fire. I really believe that's the goal of those who are paying these agitators. It is THEY who need to be removed from the equation. I live in the Deep South and race relations here could be better but I've also seen them MUCH worse than now. I was in public school during bussing and desegregation and there was some violence. That is all in the past and people are civil with each other, biracial marriages are common, people tend to live and let live until some asshole decides to make color an issue.
What I see this BLM nonsense leading to is a loss of most or all of that progress. People who've been peacefully coexisting for decades CAN still be pushed into overreacting and becoming violent and once that begins it will be damned near impossible to stop. Since NO American will be better off in that circumstance...who DOES BENEFIT?

And of course the media is leaving pertinent info out of their report....something is fishy here...a US soldier does not see skin color...they shower with all colors and live with men of color...there has got to be a reason for this guy to go off and we are not hearing it....as usual....

Another Marxist driven Negro setup. Only the essential Stalinist parts were caught on video while a whole lotte info is left out!

BLM is the new KKK

In 2021, a Caucasian soldier allegedly pushes a young gentleman of our most pampered minority and is arrested.

In 2021, hundreds of young gentlemen of said minority sucker punch elderly Asians and others, but they are rarely prosecuted let alone punished.

Seems fair, doesn't it!

Liberals believe black people to be incapable of adhering to the same standards as whites. Therefore, they demand that blacks be held to a lower standard. This all started years ago when people complained that black people couldn't pass standardized tests because the tests were racists, but in reality they believe black people are too stupid to pass the test. They're doing the same thing with the criminal code.

I'd be very suspicious if I saw a black guy that didn't live in my neighborhood just walking around my street for no reason.
Was he looking for house's where the owners aren't home during the day in order to come back and rob them?
Was he trying to see which house's had women or girls that were alone?
You have to be very vigilant of strangers in your neighborhood these days. ... :cool:

That is the stupidest shit I have ever heard, you don't have a clue so just keep your mouth shut.

Do you have an actual argument, or are you just here to throw a hissy fit?

WTF is this crazy azz moron doing in front of this guys house?

Walking down the street you racist hag.

And why isn't his name released?

Why does it need to be? Are you going to go and whoop his ass or something.

And oh yeah----given his behavior----what is his rap sheet and oh btw, is this the azz that was harassing other people including grouping women? BLM thugs all need to be mowed down at this point for being terrorists........

The next rally they have go out there and just open up on them, oh yea you are too much of a coward to do that you are hoping one of your other racist brethren will do it. Was he rounding all the women in the neighborhood up, since you claim he was grouping women.

When are you all going to get these punk ass thug bastards under control? At some point, you have to be embarrassed by them. Right?

Forum List

Back