What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BLM leader says Vax Mandates are racist

horselightning

Diamond Member
Reaction score

just like blm to think the mandate are all about them. they are forcing the nazi directives they made ion germany in the 40s. they are ilegal ad imoral . but their not all about one race of people.

John T. Ford

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Those POS RACIST should be the first to be shackled and forced to take the shot.

Let them Communist MF's get a taste of their own medicine ..... pun intended.

Last edited:

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm strangely okay with it.

Circe

Gold Member
Reaction score
Flu vaccine, wonder drug? Its hit and miss. Its still a vaccine and while its percentages of keeping people healthy is far below the small pox and covid vaccines....its still a vaccine.
Not to me. I think it's a fraudulent misrepresentation, intended to fool everyone into thinking it PREVENTS the illness, as the "real" vaccines definitely do. I think this is the medical industry conning America into getting shots, shots, and more shots and thus making themselves vulnerable to docs nagging them into getting all sorts of procedures, prescriptions, exploratories, a routine of endless "checkups," etc. meant mainly to increase doctors' incomes at the expense of our pain, fear, and health.

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What could it hurt now?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Lefties…who have you been told to back in this conflict?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$85.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List