BLM leader says Vax Mandates are racist

No. That's how they made smallpox extinct. Because that vaccine actually worked, unlike these worthless new vaccines that don't stop the virus at all.
Small pox vaccine wasn't 100% effective either.

In late 1975, three-year-old Rahima Banu from Bangladesh was the last person in the world to have naturally acquired variola major. She was also the last person in Asia to have active smallpox. She was isolated at home with house guards posted 24 hours a day until she was no longer infectious. A house-to-house vaccination campaign within a 1.5-mile radius of her home began immediately. A member of the Smallpox Eradication Program team visited every house, public meeting area, school, and healer within 5 miles to ensure the illness did not spread. They also offered a reward to anyone who reported a smallpox case.

Moreover, a downward trend of vaccine efficacy was observed with decreasing income of the families. In poor families with low vaccination rates, the risk of infection increased for those vaccinated. As a consequence, vaccine efficacy dropped to 59% in families with more than two unvaccinated members.
I've always heard it was someone in Somalia, but that's a good story too. I've read a lot about smallpox (which if they let it loose now, will kill the world) and was so happy when D.A. Anderson died --- I was so afraid it would get loose again while he still lived, after his heroic, really Herculean defeat of the monster.

Boy, that was when vaccines were vaccines --- not this stuff that doesn't work that they foist off on us now.

Small pox vaccine wasn't 100% effective either.
Must have been, since it's extinct. I have never heard of anyone who caught it after vaccination, and I've read a lot about it --- there are books and books, you know. Famous situation, Death on a White Horse. I HAVE heard of people who got infected or unusually large vaccine lesions --- all of us who were vaccinated carried scars on the left upper arm for decades, of course.

I think they've severely devalued the reputation of modern medicine.
They dumbdown everything....
To a lefty science isn't' valued because it's a white thing......Don't believe me look up the African center in the Smithsonian.

As I said, lefties have taught us that with blacks making up 13% of the population then anything that effects blacks negatively is racist and social injustice. If I remember correctly, 27% of blacks refuse to be vaccinated so if vaccine mandates effect 27% of blacks negatively when they only make up 13% of the population, then vaccine mandates are racist.
well a lot more whites refuse to get vaccinated. you dont see us blaming it on racisum.

Must have been, since it's extinct.

Didn't happen over night.

I have never heard of anyone who caught it after vaccination, and I've read a lot about it --- there are books and books, you know. Famous situation, Death on a White Horse. I HAVE heard of people who got infected or unusually large vaccine lesions --- all of us who were vaccinated carried scars on the left upper arm for decades, of course.

Neat, then there are the people in the know.

Historically, the vaccine has been effective in preventing smallpox infection in 95% of those vaccinated. In addition, the vaccine was proven to prevent or substantially lessen infection when given within a few days after a person was exposed to the variola virus.

Smallpox vaccination provides full immunity for 3 to 5 years and decreasing immunity thereafter. If a person is vaccinated again later, immunity lasts even longer. Historically, the vaccine has been effective in preventing smallpox infection in 95% of those vaccinated. In addition, the vaccine was proven to prevent or substantially lessen infection when given within a few days of exposure. It is important to note, however, that at the time when the smallpox vaccine was used to eradicate the disease, testing was not as advanced or precise as it is today, so there may still be things to learn about the vaccine and its effectiveness and length of protection.

Information on protective post exposure efficacy derives from several sets of data on secondary attack rates among vaccinated and unvaccinated family contacts of smallpox cases. Vaccine efficacy has been estimated to be between 90.7% and 97.1%.

Are you sniffing out a theme here, Sherlock?

Didn't happen over night.

Neat, then there are the people in the know.

Are you sniffing out a theme here, Sherlock?
Your link states the smallpox vaccine was 95% effective in preventing the disease....like he said.....if you are saying he's incorrect.....you're doing it wrong, but nice supporting material for his position.

Your link states the smallpox vaccine was 95% effective in preventing the disease....like he said.....if you are saying he's incorrect.....you're doing it wrong, but nice supporting material for his position.
Oh boy. Here's how it went down.

I said the small pox vaccine wasn't 100% effective and his reply was "must have been, since it's extinct". So, he was disagreeing with me on the efficacy of the vaccination so I provided sources to demonstrate my point.

Thanks for wasting my time again.

Oh boy. Here's how it went down.

I said the small pox vaccine wasn't 100% effective and his reply was "must have been, since it's extinct". So, he was disagreeing with me on the efficacy of the vaccination so I provided sources to demonstrate my point.

Thanks for wasting my time again.
95% is pretty close.....nothing is 100%

And COVID ain't in that ballpark.......so if he argued the "vaccine" wasn't really a vaccine, I rate it mostly true

95% is pretty close.....nothing is 100%

No, shit, kind of my point.

And COVID ain't in that ballpark.......so if he argued the "vaccine" wasn't really a vaccine, I rate it mostly true

I'm not even going to argue percentages. Let's just go with your logic. Are you saying that a vaccine can't be a vaccine unless it has at least the same efficacy of the small pox vaccine? Why? The Flu vaccine is something around 40-60% depending on the year.

You're so locked into wanting to claim something to be this or that and to do so you have to make up bogus definitions.

well a lot more whites refuse to get vaccinated. you dont see us blaming it on racisum.
As I said, lefties have taught us that with blacks making up 13% of the population then anything that effects blacks negatively is racist and social injustice. If I remember correctly, 27% of blacks refuse to be vaccinated so if vaccine mandates effect 27% of blacks negatively when they only make up 13% of the population, then vaccine mandates are racist. Those are the left's rules.

As I said, lefties have taught us that with blacks making up 13% of the population then anything that effects blacks negatively is racist and social injustice. If I remember correctly, 27% of blacks refuse to be vaccinated so if vaccine mandates effect 27% of blacks negatively when they only make up 13% of the population, then vaccine mandates are racist. Those are the left's rules.

Idiots on the left paint themselves into corners all the time because they have no morals or principles. They are a living contradiction.

I've always heard it was someone in Somalia, but that's a good story too. I've read a lot about smallpox (which if they let it loose now, will kill the world) and was so happy when D.A. Anderson died --- I was so afraid it would get loose again while he still lived, after his heroic, really Herculean defeat of the monster.

Boy, that was when vaccines were vaccines --- not this stuff that doesn't work that they foist off on us now.
Well the smallpox vac would not have worked the the levels of vaccinations we have for covid. But I agree that given the viruses coming out of Asia the past ten-twenty years, it's gonna be uneven

I'm not even going to argue percentages. Let's just go with your logic. Are you saying that a vaccine can't be a vaccine unless it has at least the same efficacy of the small pox vaccine? Why? The Flu vaccine is something around 40-60% depending on the year.
That's sure what I'm saying. The flu vaccine was passed off, fraudulently for DECADES as a must-have, sure prevention, wonder drug ---- finally reporters passed on the truth, that the flu vaccine has very low effectiveness, at a low of 19% one year. Never more than 50%. Sheeeeeeeesh, call that a vaccine??? I don't. That's the same thing they are up to now with the next-to-worthless Covid vaccines.

but the leftds are trying to force us all to take vaccine. thats not racist that terrorisum.

That's sure what I'm saying. The flu vaccine was passed off, fraudulently for DECADES as a must-have, sure prevention, wonder drug ---- finally reporters passed on the truth, that the flu vaccine has very low effectiveness, at a low of 19% one year. Never more than 50%. Sheeeeeeeesh, call that a vaccine??? I don't. That's the same thing they are up to now with the next-to-worthless Covid vaccines.
Flu vaccine, wonder drug? Its hit and miss. Its still a vaccine and while its percentages of keeping people healthy is far below the small pox and covid vaccines....its still a vaccine.

Forum List

Back