BLM just can't accept the fact that Smollett is guilty

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
They're in denial and won't accept the verdict. :laughing0301:

"The Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation has issued a statement about this trial from Dr. Melina Abdullah, Director of BLM Grassroots and Co-Founder of BLM Los Angeles. In it, they made it clear that they were standing behind Smollett.

"In our commitment to abolition, we can never believe police, especially the Chicago Police Department (CPD) over Jussie Smollett, a Black man who has been courageously present, visible, and vocal in the struggle for Black freedom," the statement reads. "While policing at-large is an irredeemable institution, CPD is notorious for its long and deep history of corruption, racism, and brutality."

BLM Stands With Jussie Smollett: "We Can Never Believe The Police"

Doesn't matter what BLM accept or don't accept.

It matters this much.

1639100779886.png

They're in denial and won't accept the verdict. :laughing0301:

"The Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation has issued a statement about this trial from Dr. Melina Abdullah, Director of BLM Grassroots and Co-Founder of BLM Los Angeles. In it, they made it clear that they were standing behind Smollett.

"In our commitment to abolition, we can never believe police, especially the Chicago Police Department (CPD) over Jussie Smollett, a Black man who has been courageously present, visible, and vocal in the struggle for Black freedom," the statement reads. "While policing at-large is an irredeemable institution, CPD is notorious for its long and deep history of corruption, racism, and brutality."

BLM Stands With Jussie Smollett: "We Can Never Believe The Police"
Will BLM admit it when this sociopath finally does admit the obvious?

Smollet is small potatoes. I've seen this 50 years ago, this racism fixation in the poor black community. We had the black panthers and the likes of Bobby Seal or Huey Newton. Blaming whites for black failure to thrive has become a huge industry. Take BLM for instance.

He is black that is all they need to know, the only fact they need.
I hear you, but usually they don't care much about blacks or even black lives unless a cop shot one.
I think they are just try to raise money fleecing the sheep on the attention to the story, kind of like republicans about their 2020 election bs.

Racism is the new wolf. As in the boy that cried... You stepped on my toe, racism. Give me the side eye, sneezed and winked. Racism. I have seen this 60+year old blacks alleging RACISM stuff, it doesn't work anymore. Prove it. The Jesse Smollett poor black racism allegation school is broken. Prove it. Allegations don't work anymore.

I hear you, but usually they don't care much about blacks or even black lives unless a cop shot one.
I think they are just try to raise money fleecing the sheep on the attention to the story, kind of like republicans about their 2020 election bs.
Well you were not doing to badly until you just could not stand keeping your partisan bs out of the post. Talk about crazy.

Forum List

Back