BLM just can't accept the fact that Smollett is guilty

Racism is the new wolf. As in the boy that cried... You stepped on my toe, racism. Give me the side eye, sneezed and winked. Racism. I have seen this 60+year old blacks alleging RACISM stuff, it doesn't work anymore. Prove it. The Jesse Smollett poor black racism allegation school is broken. Prove it. Allegations don't work anymore.

The cry racism! is nothing more than a means to a political end. Without the mass-mind control cult of Woke! the democratic party has nothing; no platform to sell or stand upon—they have nada. The democratic party has been breeding and harvesting American Blacks for political gain for centuries. American Blacks are the democratic party's sacred gold cash cow. Democrat politicians breed inner-city Black violence, which they in turn utilize as a harvested crop for the advancement of their platform. We all know this to be true. The democrats certainly aren't shy about doing it. They take Black Americans whom they themselves have victimized, and then blame the plight of those Blacks on their political opposition. When will it end? It will end when Black Americans finally decide to break the chains the democrats have welded around their wrists; social, economic and ideological chains.

So BLM doesn't believe the two Black brothers?

toast.gif

Is it to much too ask: PROOF of Racism? In a court of law? Allegations are one thing. Prove it, beyond a reasonable doubt. Why does mere allegations have so much gravitas? Jesse Smollet depends on your gullibility.

Well you were not doing to badly until you just could not stand keeping your partisan bs out of the post. Talk about crazy.
If you don't think those at the top, from both parties and major advocacy groups aren't primarily fleecing their sheep on a daily basis and skimming the money to feather their own nests, you're blind or stupid. I wasn't assaulting your sensibilities, it's just the way it is, in life in America of the 21st century. Fools and their money are soon parted, we are talking about very professional high-powered fund-raising operations in all the above-mentioned groups. The lure of easy money has a very strong appeal, kind of like in the song Smugglers Blues. Donated money is some highly fungible funds, and they have a lot of fun with it, it being absolutely amazing the overhead involved vs the money spent on legitimate expense in any big-time donated money operation. One of the ladies involve in BLM retired from the group, a millionaire on her take of the donations. You sure didn't hear from her when it was ghetto crime, blacks killing blacks by the scores per year. And we are all aware of what Donny and his family have done with donated money. Come on, Man!

If you don't think those at the top, from both parties and major advocacy groups aren't primarily fleecing their sheep on a daily basis and skimming the money to feather their own nests, you're blind or stupid. I wasn't assaulting your sensibilities, it's just the way it is, in life in America of the 21st century. Fools and their money are soon parted, we are talking about very professional high-powered fund-raising operations in all the above-mentioned groups. The lure of easy money has a very strong appeal, kind of like in the song Smugglers Blues. Donated money is some highly fungible funds, and they have a lot of fun with it, it being absolutely amazing the overhead involved vs the money spent on legitimate expense in any big-time donated money operation. One of the ladies involve in BLM retired from the group, a millionaire on her take of the donations. You sure didn't hear from her when it was ghetto crime, blacks killing blacks by the scores per year. And we are all aware of what Donny and his family have done with donated money. Come on, Man!
life in America of the 21st century.

It's been going on way before that.

Naaaaaaaah, they just want to loot the liquor stores.
I think it'd be entertaining, once the booze shortages kick in, to watch one group do a smash and grab, then get ambushed by some of their brothas a block away, stealing it from THEM.

Some people are Still planning some Christmas looting? I mean Shopping?
Those lists are ready, they're just waiting on another cop shooting to give them cover. As a last resort, they'll shop at their local CVS...

They're in denial and won't accept the verdict. :laughing0301:

"The Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation has issued a statement about this trial from Dr. Melina Abdullah, Director of BLM Grassroots and Co-Founder of BLM Los Angeles. In it, they made it clear that they were standing behind Smollett.

"In our commitment to abolition, we can never believe police, especially the Chicago Police Department (CPD) over Jussie Smollett, a Black man who has been courageously present, visible, and vocal in the struggle for Black freedom," the statement reads. "While policing at-large is an irredeemable institution, CPD is notorious for its long and deep history of corruption, racism, and brutality."

BLM Stands With Jussie Smollett: "We Can Never Believe The Police"
On behalf of all the reasonable members of BLM, both of them, I recommend that they publicly endorse the verdict.

BLM, it's leaders, it's supporters, it's followers, can eat shit. That's all they're good for.

If they hate this country so much they should fucking leave. Put their money where their filthy mouth is.

"The Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation has issued a statement about this trial from Dr. Melina Abdullah, Director of BLM Grassroots and Co-Founder of BLM Los Angeles. In it, they made it clear that they were standing behind Smollett.

"In our commitment to abolition, we can never believe police, especially the Chicago Police Department (CPD) over Jussie Smollett, a Black man who has been courageously present, visible, and vocal in the struggle for Black freedom," the statement reads. "While policing at-large is an irredeemable institution, CPD is notorious for its long and deep history of corruption, racism, and brutality."

Who says black people don't have low IQ's?

Score a defeat for all race hustlers today. The President and VP Harris should be ashamed of themselves.

So now suddenly when called out on your partisan bs you pretend it is both parties? To say you have the backbone of a flip flop would be doing the flip flop an injustice. To somehow think that you needed to link partisan politics to an op that had nothing to do with it is just funny as hell. But you go girl

I think it'd be entertaining, once the booze shortages kick in, to watch one group do a smash and grab, then get ambushed by some of their brothas a block away, stealing it from THEM.
I don't like watching the liquor store looting on TV. They JIGGLE, they are so excited. They can't all get in at once, even with the windows smashed, so they have to stand outside while the ones inside get all they can carry. And while they are out there they jiggle and twitch --- it's very creepy. It was clear on TV in one of the riots. They got close enough with the cameras that the blacks were threatening them to stay back (didn't want to be identified). I don't know if the jiggling is a drug reaction, or great excitement, or what.

But Smollett being proven guilty like 99% of the other supposed racist attacks shines to bright a light on these lying manipulative cockroaches that the real racists in the country abusing others are actually black racists lying about being discriminated against. Most all of the supposed whitey attacking black nonsense has been made up bs for generations now.

So now suddenly when called out on your partisan bs you pretend it is both parties? To say you have the backbone of a flip flop would be doing the flip flop an injustice. To somehow think that you needed to link partisan politics to an op that had nothing to do with it is just funny as hell. But you go girl
I've told you I was independent, meant it, and lived it. I can't help it if you think my disdain for Donny or voting for Joe place me in committed party or political ideology, ignoring my many, many years of supporting people and indeed position held in both of the two main parties. That's your right wing partisan shortcoming. I've known you people have no clue about independent voters and that sort thing for ages, honey. Wise up, toots.

I've told you I was independent, meant it, and lived it. I can't help it if you think my disdain for Donny or voting for Joe place me in committed party or political ideology, ignoring my many, many years of supporting people and indeed position held in both of the two main parties. That's your right wing partisan shortcoming. I've known you people have no clue about independent voters and that sort thing for ages, honey. Wise up, toots.
What a joke.

Roflol. Little girl you need a better schtick. That does not even come as close to being believable as the last piece of trash you posted. But hey no one said you could not be a comedian you little girls can all grow up to be anything you want. So run along and play and let the grown ups talk.

Forum List

Back