BLM Has Gone Totally Nuts

And Mac triggers another one.
For someone who voted for a demented old man who is systematically destroying the country by ruining people’s lives (other than the illegals whom he favors and looks upon as a “gift” to Americans), you are inexplicably proud of yourself - when you should be ashamed.

For someone who voted for a demented old man who is systematically destroying the country by ruining people’s lives (other than the illegals whom he favors and looks upon as a “gift” to Americans), you are inexplicably proud of yourself - when you should be ashamed.
You and I exist in different realities. There's nothing I can do about that.

Anybody actually buying this one, folks?

Anybody?

Anybody?

Ferris?
Nope. He admitted he voted for the Stage 4 Dementia patient. Anybody who could get hoodwinked by the liberal media into thinking Biden was a better option than Trump is sadly beholden to the Dem Party.

His arrogance is also a big signal that he’s a Democrat.

The funny thing is - he doesn't realize that there are people here who are smart enough to realize that his relentless self-congratulatory smugness is actually the sign of a deeply insecure little man.

The funny thing is - he doesn't realize that there are people here who are smart enough to realize that his relentless self-congratulatory smugness is actually the sign of a deeply insecure little man.
Most of us see it. He covers his insecurities by going online and mocking people smarter than he is, and with very “nothingburger” comments.

That's how little I think of the orange alternative.

Yeah, those meant tweets really go under your skin didn’t they? How about you name Trump policies with which you disagree and Biden policies with which you agree? Don’t strain too much.

sewing civil discourse.

??

Depositphotos_194623288_l-2015-1024x684.jpg

Yeah, those meant tweets really go under your skin didn’t they? How about you name Trump policies with which you disagree and Biden policies with which you agree? Don’t strain too much.
Sure!

Disagree with Trump on:
  • Foreign Policy
  • Business Regulation
  • Abortion
  • Individual Income Taxation
  • The Wall
  • More, no doubt
  • Basic Human Decency

Agree with Biden on:
  • Individual income taxation
  • Gay Marriage
  • Foreign Policy
  • Basic Human Decency

BONUS 1! Disagree with Biden on:
  • PC/Identity Politics
  • Corporate Taxation
  • Abortion
  • School Choice
  • More, no doubt

BONUS 2! Disagree with BOTH on:
  • The Role of Government
  • Immigration
  • Abortion
  • Green Energy
  • Economics
  • Trade
  • Health Care
  • Guns
  • Regulation

Did you think this would be difficult?

Cat got your tongue? Are you going to address my post?

Again: Please explain post 61, and please feel free to go into detail.
You are thinking you are fnnceo, now, are you dood?

If you would like, I could probably talk to somebody who knows somebody in your area who you could talk to about these issues you are having.

I mean, there is ordinary hubris and then there is the pathological need for one's ego to be constantly fed.......

You are thinking you are fnnceo, now, are you dood?

If you would like, I could probably talk to somebody who knows somebody in your area who you could talk to about these issues you are having.

I mean, there is ordinary hubris and then there is the pathological need for one's ego to be constantly fed.......
Yeah, I didn't think so. This happens every single day here with you wimps.

"Mac's a commie! Mac's a Democrat!" -- Then I ask you to just back up your words and you all run.

Okay.

Sure!

Disagree with Trump on:
  • Foreign Policy
  • Business Regulation
  • Abortion
  • Individual Income Taxation
  • The Wall
  • More, no doubt
  • Basic Human Decency

Agree with Biden on:
  • Individual income taxation
  • Gay Marriage
  • Foreign Policy
  • Basic Human Decency

BONUS 1! Disagree with Biden on:
  • PC/Identity Politics
  • Corporate Taxation
  • Abortion
  • School Choice
  • More, no doubt

BONUS 2! Disagree with BOTH on:
  • The Role of Government
  • Immigration
  • Abortion
  • Green Energy
  • Economics
  • Trade
  • Health Care
  • Guns
  • Regulation

Did you think this would be difficult?

Evidently it was difficult. You agree with both Biden and Trump on abortion?

Walls work, kind of like wheels work.

Biden is the biggest foreign policy disaster we have seen in several decades. Putin invades Russia, China will no doubt test the waters with invading Taiwan and Iran will get a nuke any day now. I almost forgot to mention the clear corruption proxied via his son Hunter.

Raising individual income taxes or capital gains is about the worst thing we could do in this economy, but being the financial guru you are, you should know this.

I don’t recall Trump giving an opinion on gay marriage, however, legally it does make sense that would be left to the states and not mandated at the federal level.

Also, you need to put the “human decency” above all else because that is truly the only thing that really matters to you. Mean tweets cannot be tolerated under any circumstance. Orange man bad above all else.

This lady had to call out BLM for protesting the police shooting of a black man who tried to kill her in front of her kids. BLM cried injustice and tried turning this attempted murderer in to a hero.

“This is not a George Floyd situation. George Floyd was unarmed. This is not OK,” Foss-Yarbrough launched at the protesters who gathered for a march and rally for the man on Saturday, according to the video. “He tried to kill me in front of my kids.”

Ignoring the mom’s pleas for peace on her street, the protesters claimed injustice was done and commemorated Sundberg’s death, leaving candles and flowers around his chalked name on the sidewalk

Oh the BS propaganda of George Floyd. He was OD'ing and resisting arrest. He was going to die no matter what. The crowd was being unruly and belligerent, the other cops need to subdue the crowd.

White racists always do stuff like what we see here.

Meanwhile they sit on their glutes defending people who tried to violently end democracy. This whining about BLM has no credibility.

Forum List

Back