BLM Has Gone Totally Nuts

I could never belong to either of these whacked out, cartoonish parties. I'm not a sheep like you.

You folks don't even realize when you're being mocked.
To me, the question just becomes more clear, does my belief that neither party represents my interests make it impossible for me to vote? 2012 was the toughest. I think Mitt would have made a great potus, but he didn't say why his econ policy would help the middle class more than even Obama's. Actually, imo Obamacare and bailing out detroit were better than the nothingburger Mitt offered.

So BLM is still a thing?

Why would you ask a dumb question like that?

A Minneapolis mom was captured on video Saturday confronting Black Lives Matter activists who congregated in her neighborhood to protest the fatal police shooting of a gunman who she claimed tried to kill her and her children.

Its a thing if they are out protesting in front of your house

My heart bleeds for this woman and her children and I commend her for getting in the face of selfish, narcissists who feel compelled to shape this event to their narrative. Everyone of these people would hope that if someone was armed and threatening their life that someone be it a police officer or other would do whatever it takes to keep the culprit from shooting himself or herself.

They look pathetic trying to resurrect this into another George Floyd.

This lady had to call out BLM for protesting the police shooting of a black man who tried to kill her in front of her kids. BLM cried injustice and tried turning this attempted murderer in to a hero.

“This is not a George Floyd situation. George Floyd was unarmed. This is not OK,” Foss-Yarbrough launched at the protesters who gathered for a march and rally for the man on Saturday, according to the video. “He tried to kill me in front of my kids.”

Ignoring the mom’s pleas for peace on her street, the protesters claimed injustice was done and commemorated Sundberg’s death, leaving candles and flowers around his chalked name on the sidewalk

Blm doesn't care about racism or justice. It's an excuse for them to get attention, steal, burn, destroy stuff and act like animals.

And George Floyd killed himself.

If steal a Snickers bar you take your own life into your own hands to some measure, if the cops show up your life is a little more danger, if you argue with the cops a little more, fight the cops a little more. Everytime you escalate things you're more in danger.

Floyd was a dope head, career criminal, felon, that did drugs, committed a crime and resisted arrest with covid, heart disease, and drugs in his system. he killed himself.

If he simply chose not to comitt a crime the cops never would have showed up and he would have lived.

Blm won't ever see that because they are savages only wanting a excuse to comitt crimes and blame others.

And yet you can't even list where I stand on the actual issues.

You people bore me.

Where Mac1958 stands on the issues.

1658172967700.png

Where Mac1958 stands on the issues.

I'll try again, just for fun. I expect you to run.

Go ahead and start a thread to challenge me on where I stand on the issues. Issue by issue. Let's see if you're right.

Be the first Trumpster with the balls to do it.

:popcorn:

Forum List

Back