blm has dont very little and has more money then they know what to do with

Turns out that every one is "greedy", not just corporations.
NOT everyone is greedy. Many Americans know the diff between being employed for a fair wage/salary as OPPOSED to swindling their fellow Americans out of their hard earned money. It is these Americans that are employed for a fair wage/salary that are holding America together like they ARE our current unsung heroes. I read & then evaluate every word in a fellow posters post just as I was trained to do & can tell you this for sure, our USMB has an UNUSUALLY HIGH percentage of board members that well understand my opening sentence in this post of mine. USMB is a successful message board because of the QUALITY VALUES these members share within our community, as well as our non PC moderators that are simply the best in the business. No, definitely not everyone is greedy for sure!

NOT everyone is greedy. Many Americans know the diff between being employed for a fair wage/salary as OPPOSED to swindling their fellow Americans out of their hard earned money. It is these Americans that are employed for a fair wage/salary that are holding America together like they ARE our current unsung heroes. I read & then evaluate every word in a fellow posters post just as I was trained to do & can tell you this for sure, our USMB has an UNUSUALLY HIGH percentage of board members that well understand my opening sentence in this post of mine. USMB is a successful message board because of the QUALITY VALUES these members share within our community, as well as our non PC moderators that are simply the best in the business. No, definitely not everyone is greedy for sure!
I was mostly being sarcastic and mocking the people who complain about "greedy" corporations while trying to grow their own wealth, that's all.

Incorrect. BLM has provided over 21 million to black community organizations.
1653862952679.png

1653862983916.png

1653863025000.png

1653863494679.png

1653863143135.png

1653863233135.png

1653863357889.png

Attachments

• 1653862753415.png
    1653862753415.png
    5 KB · Views: 17
  • 1653862851966.png
    1653862851966.png
    13.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 1653863063905.png
    1653863063905.png
    6 KB · Views: 15

the crooks are using it on themselves instead of the black comunity.

Imagine being paid millions and millions and millions of dollars for just being hateful, burning, looting, attacking police and civilians.

Meanwhile blacks are increasingly committing more crimes than ever. They literally are having money donated to them so they can go out and comitt crimes and then protest and destroy when they get in trouble for committing crimes. They are paid domestic terrorists. And they get a free pass for being black savages.

I don't understand America anymore.

Imagine being paid millions and millions and millions of dollars for just being hateful, burning, looting, attacking police and civilians.

Meanwhile blacks are increasingly committing more crimes than ever. They literally are having money donated to them so they can go out and comitt crimes and then protest and destroy when they get in trouble for committing crimes. They are paid domestic terrorists. And they get a free pass for being black savages.

I don't understand America anymore.
What you imagine wasn't done.

This is a lie and stop pretending whites don't commit crime and more of them.

Forum List

Back