BLM criticizes Thanksgivng

Racist whites are always trying to suppress the truth.

Its been common knowledge for a long time now that we live on land once owned by natives , so BLM is just now finding this out now? maybe this is an indictment of the public school system who in general does such a crappy job of teaching math, science and reading that these BLM activists also slept through their history class.

They want to say colonization has been normalized? wtf does that mean... you want me to slit my wrists for you and bleed out? I was born.. lived some sort of childhood without hurting anyone... got a job.. ran a business for a while struggled to get a house like many people... so far, no indiginous person has knocked on my door asking for the land back.

These people have the goal, just like progressives of minimizing if not elimination every American holiday, tradition or anything we have that binds us together as a people. So they can create an entirely new United States. Its pretty much the same tactics practiced by communists around the world.

BLM supporters are loud mouthed cowards. They're forever whining about how horrible America is, and how much they hate it. But they don't have the balls to get up and leave.

They know that if they moved to some African shithole they'd end up living with a face full of flies, and living in a pile of dirt.

They'd be lucky to have monkey turds for Thanksgiving dinner, lol.

Fuck you white boy. We don't have to go anywhere. We have first amendment rights in this country. Whites like you are the cowards. If you don't like the fact we express our first amendment rights, move to an all white country where first amendment righrs don't exist.

вытащить свою-vytashchit svoyu

That's get your ass out in Russian, which is where you need to go if you don't like things here. Nothing like cold beet soup.

Because there are cities in Africa. Harare has some great restaurants.

Thanksgiving is the celebration of a white invasion and theft of land. Its also a time to remember that they were cannibals.
Invasion and theft of land has been going on since humans figured out the other tribe had better hunting, prettier women or better water, and according to science it all started in Africa. Today's people thinking there was something unusual about the European colonization of the New World forget that history started a long time before that.

Last edited:
Ok, so this means you'll be moving then! Cool!! 👍
You racists whine about the government all day, every day. If you don't like the government, YOU MOVE. I was born here and ain''t going nowhere. So you racists will either stop what you're doing or we'll just keep fighting. I'm fine either way.

Last edited:
BLM supporters are loud mouthed cowards. They're forever whining about how horrible America is, and how much they hate it. But they don't have the balls to get up and leave.

They know that if they moved to some African shithole they'd end up with a face full of flies, and living in a pile of dirt.

They'd be lucky to have monkey turds for Thanksgiving dinner, lol.
Hey! I’m trying to eat dinner!

Its been common knowledge for a long time now that we live on land once owned by natives , so BLM is just now finding this out now?
What makes you think BLM is just finding this out? My parents told me and everyone I grew up with knew about it.

"They want to say colonization has been normalized? wtf does that mean..."

it means white people want to make excuses for continued celebration of colonization. You celebrate Columbus day and he was a fucking mass murderer.

"you want me to slit my wrists for you and bleed out? I was born.. lived some sort of childhood without hurting anyone... got a job.. ran a business for a while struggled to get a house like many people... so far, no indiginous person has knocked on my door asking for the land back."

This isnt about you. No one even mentioned your name in the BLM statement.

"These people have the goal, just like progressives of minimizing if not elimination every American holiday, tradition or anything we have that binds us together as a people. "

Thanksgiving doesnt bind us together. If it did slavery would have never existed. See what I mean about white people making excuses for glorifying colonization? Think of it like this. It would be like making a holiday commemorating the slaughter of all the european Jews and then claiming it brought us together.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Invasion and theft of land has been going on since humans figured out the other tribe had better hunting, prettier women or better water, and according to science it all started in Africa.
Here comes the excuses.

You better check what happened to all the land stealers son. They got destroyed.

What makes you think BLM is just finding this out? My parents told me and everyone I grew up with knew about it.

"They want to say colonization has been normalized? wtf does that mean..."

it means white people want to make excuses for continued celebration of colonization. You celebrate Columbus day and he was a fucking mass murderer.

"you want me to slit my wrists for you and bleed out? I was born.. lived some sort of childhood without hurting anyone... got a job.. ran a business for a while struggled to get a house like many people... so far, no indiginous person has knocked on my door asking for the land back."

This isnt about you. No one even mentioned your name in the BLM statement.

"These people have the goal, just like progressives of minimizing if not elimination every American holiday, tradition or anything we have that binds us together as a people. "

Thanksgiving doesnt bind us together. If it did slavery would have never existed. See what I mean about white people making excuses for glorifying colonization? Think of it like this. It would be like making a holiday commemorating the slaughter of all the european Jews and then claiming it brought us together.
When you live in a delusion of supremacy, things like what you say, which is common sense, is ignored while excuses get made to justify the wrong.

Last edited:
Invasion and theft of land has been going on since humans figured out the other tribe had better hunting, prettier women or better water, and according to science it all started in Africa.
Not sure how that means we should celebrate it and lie about it to make the invaders look moral and courageous?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back