BLM criticizes Thanksgivng

Not sure what that has to do with BLMs point? Can you elaborate?
You said descendants of those thieves live on stolen land.
MizMolly is silly.

We were bought here. We didn't steal anything. That's what makes that tweet so laughdable. The extent some whites go to excuse themselves is pathetic.

For example, we are told that talking about slavery is living in the past, but we see one idiot here who has gone back to the beginning of time to excuse the theft of this land byg whites. The white racist mind is infantile in this regard.
Idiot. None of us today volunteered to be here. I didn’t steal anything, neither did my ancestors. I have nothing to make excuses for. You want to blame all whites for celebrating what blacks also celebrate.

Ah, yes, the old, "eventually every colonizing force was itself defeated" business. Absolutely they were. All of human habitation has been fought over, conquered and reconquered multiple times. The only question is, how far back do you want to go to place your outrage and pretend that's when history started?

Face reality, colonization is all about power, and no tribe that was more powerful than its neighbor restrained itself from conquering that neighbor and taking what it wanted.
There is no excuse for what was done. Whites are in here bragging about how they bought civilization to everybody, but this shows that was not the case. Your argument is sad, it shows that you don't want to accept responsibility for anything. In every discussion, not matter how recent or far back a white wrong was committed, whites like you and many others here always have an excuse. That's reality so face it.

Last edited:
You said descendants of those thieves live on stolen land.

Idiot. None of us today volunteered to be here. I didn’t steal anything, neither did my ancestors. I have nothing to make excuses for. You want to blame all whites for celebrating what blacks also celebrate.
It is a FACT that none of my ancestor could possibly have stole land from anyone or owned any slaves.

This is where the reparation discussions get shut the fuck down.

It will never be enough.

These black crybabies will demand more and more.

GIVE THEM NOTHING!!!!

I am doing something about it. I am educating you to the fact that you are a descendant of thieves that have a inferiority complex they passed on to you. Youre the one whining about what BLM said caucasoid.

I am the guy who would happily take you by the throat and correct you. You are incapable of teaching me about anything.

Celebrate the theft and con that tells you white people were swell guys that sat down and had dinner with the savages.
Who is celebrating that?

Do you even know the origin of Thanksgiving?

No, you probably don't.

They nearly starved to death because they tried collectivism (yep. they tried collective farming and it failed miserably).

It's pointless talking to you about it, because you have your fucking mind made up already, and whitey is evil, and that's the conclusion to everything for you.

You racists whine about the government all day, every day. If you don't like the government, YOU MOVE. I was born here and ain''t gjoing nowhere. So you racists will either stop what you're doing or we'll just keep fighting. I'm fine either way.

Keep beating your head in the wall, I love it! :beer:

By the way, you're living on stolen land. Are you going to hand over your property to a native descendant?

The first Thanksgiving was in 1621, when the Pilgrims ate with the Wampanoag Native Americans. They gave thanks for their bountiful feast. There was peace amongst them at that time. Whites aren’t the only ones who celebrate Thanksgiving. Whites aren’t the only race who celebrates July 4th.

We are NOT going to undo conquest and stop celebrating Thanksgiving!

Any of you who are pushing this shit are enemies to the rest of us and should be prosecuted for rebellion against the U.S.
STFU. Texas was stolen from Mexico. Face the truth like a man.

“The United States is a fake country”
-- Russell Means

Forum List

Back