BLM criticizes Thanksgivng

Fuck you asshole. You deserve nothing you lazy, sniveling little bitch.
Blacks are owed 16 trillion for 2000-2022 alone. Truth.

The only people sniveling are those like you.

History is just that - history. Everything was far different then, and the past cannot be undone. No matter how much some people whine about it.

Every group capable of doing so probably took the land of others by force. Look at Africa today, Hell, the savages there are still hacking each other to bits with machetes. Do you think, for a moment, that those people wouldn't slice and dice you in order to steal a fucking dime? And if they're acting like savages today, imagine how brutal they were in their own "history."

And looking at it from another angle, most of the people's affected through America's history are FAR better off than they would have been if this country had not been created.

Would ANYONE with a brain actually prefer to live in some African shithole. Swatting flies on their face, and wondering what they would be eating for dinner, if anything. They had plenty of war and slavery in their history, too. In fact, they still engage in those things.

Native Americans had their problems here, too. Nobody ever mentions these things because they find it more comforting to be phony, arrogant, self-righteous clowns, while accusing others of wacism, white supremacy, and every other put down they can dream up. All the while, NEVER admitting that, without the achievements of whites, their own lives would almost certainly be far more miserable and poverty stricken.

Finally, I would add that those who spend their lives whining about how horrible this country is can buy a plane ticket to the shithole of their choice for just a few dollars. But everyone knows the whiners are all mouth. They would NEVER leave the gravy train they enjoy, right here in America, courtesy of the awful white people who created the wealth and products we all enjoy.

There were some bad things done as this country was built, but bad things were done all over the world. Horrible things are still being done in many parts of the world.

So, if BLM whiners, and their supporters really want to improve their lives, they should get over themselves. Life is tough for everyone. Period. Get educated, get and keep a job, work your ass off, and amazing changes will be possible. Whining is a waste of everyone's time. And nonstop begging will only make people hate you.

I know I'll be attacked for this post but isn't it about time for a bit of honesty? And to say aloud what many people have long been thinking?
Whites have been given land twice and a host of government economic assistance. Go study history and shut your mouth.

No, you aren't. You picked cotton and tobacco.

You BUILT nothing.

DURRRRR

No, you aren't. You picked cotton and tobacco.

You BUILT nothing.

DURRRRR
Wrong. We built the white house and other parts of the capital, ivy league schools, and the wealth of this country.

Wrong. We built the white house and other parts of the capital, ivy league schools, and the wealth of this country.

Bullshit. You weren't skilled enough to do any of that work.

Bullshit. You weren't skilled enough to do any of that work.
The africans were simply providing labor. Doing what they were told or shown how to do. Like oxen and horses, they provided only muscle. No skill involved.

How many Africans could read or write? Or even speak English?

Hell, most blacks can barely speak understandable english, even today. Lol.

For them to claim that they "built" America (or anything else, for that matter) is fucking laughable. They're totally delusional.

All they've ever done well, in this country, is cause HUGE problems.

ok thankgving is white, christmas is white,
4th of july is white.
did they say valetines dat st. patricks day, easter and halowedd are wjhite too. and they made a mockery of martin luther king day. what do they have left juneteenth and kawaanzaa. oooh no wonder they are so miserable. this is craziness.

Being owed is pure lib trash mentality
It’s for losers and blamers . Thank you for raising your hand. But, ….we already knew.

History is just that - history. Everything was far different then, and the past cannot be undone. No matter how much some people whine about it.

Every group capable of doing so probably took the land of others by force. Look at Africa today, Hell, the savages there are still hacking each other to bits with machetes. Do you think, for a moment, that those people wouldn't slice and dice you in order to steal a fucking dime? And if they're acting like savages today, imagine how brutal they were in their own "history."

And looking at it from another angle, most of the people's affected through America's history are FAR better off than they would have been if this country had not been created.

Would ANYONE with a brain actually prefer to live in some African shithole. Swatting flies on their face, and wondering what they would be eating for dinner, if anything. They had plenty of war and slavery in their history, too. In fact, they still engage in those things.

Native Americans had their problems here, too. Nobody ever mentions these things because they find it more comforting to be phony, arrogant, self-righteous clowns, while accusing others of wacism, white supremacy, and every other put down they can dream up. All the while, NEVER admitting that, without the achievements of whites, their own lives would almost certainly be far more miserable and poverty stricken.

Finally, I would add that those who spend their lives whining about how horrible this country is can buy a plane ticket to the shithole of their choice for just a few dollars. But everyone knows the whiners are all mouth. They would NEVER leave the gravy train they enjoy, right here in America, courtesy of the awful white people who created the wealth and products we all enjoy.

There were some bad things done as this country was built, but bad things were done all over the world. Horrible things are still being done in many parts of the world.

So, if BLM whiners, and their supporters really want to improve their lives, they should get over themselves. Life is tough for everyone. Period. Get educated, get and keep a job, work your ass off, and amazing changes will be possible. Whining is a waste of everyone's time. And nonstop begging will only make people hate you.

I know I'll be attacked for this post but isn't it about time for a bit of honesty? And to say aloud what many people have long been thinking?
Wow, that a couple of heil whitey for you.

If whining is a waste of time how do you explain the republic whining over the 2020 election?

Why whites (especially men) or lower educated rural areas hate it.

You really miss the work thing since for hundreds of years we used slave labor to build white wealth.

He didn't call me an asshole, he called me a racist. You will, of course, immediately and unquestioningly agree with him, because you don't dare disagree with a non-white.

Retard.
IM2 telling you that you're a racist has nothing to do with you actually being a racist.

You prove that here all on your own.

You really miss the work thing since for hundreds of years we used slave labor to build white wealth.
Speak for yourself. I've never used slaves for a fucking thing.

Furthermore, I'd like to bring every slave owner back to life - just so I could shoot their fucking asses and kill them all over again. For causing the endless problems this country has suffered ever since the stupid bastards brought slaves in to satisfy their greed.

Forum List

Back