BLM attacking random cars at intersection, assaulting people and threatening them with weapons.

These cars did not attempt to flee.

Hmmm...if you read the commentary...you'll find that they all were arrested and will face justice. I see this as a win....

Louisville, Kentucky: BLM protesters from Jefferson Square began marching down 6th Street toward Broadway. While at the intersection, they blocked traffic, including several TARC buses, in both directions for several minutes. While in the intersection, a confrontation took place between a motorist and several protestors. Soon after, a 911 call came in from the motorist describing an assault. Four people were arrested by Louisville Metro Police Department, including one who is charged assault from the confrontation. A short time later, a fifth arrest was made of a person who was described as pointing a weapon at the victim of the assault.

Kentucky is a Castle Doctrine state and has a “stand your ground” law. A person who is not engaged in an unlawful activity and who is attacked in any other place where he or she has a right to be has no duty to retreat. ... Any person who uses a gun in self-defense has immunity from criminal and civil law.

I can't wait until a bunch of Good ole boys roll into town one day and lay waste to these thugs,
Dead-freshblue.jpg

then walk free and clear from ANY prosecution. Just wish I lived there and could join them. I think I will attend the ticker tape parade though that the GOOD people of Kentucky throw for them.

Every day we are just one incident away from people having enough of these cretins and endongvthese daily threats.

Imagine if that Republican baseball near massacre happens again and they actually succeed. Something like this will trigger a WAR between Americas right and Chinas left.

Hmmm...if you read the commentary...you'll find that they all were arrested and will face justice. I see this as a win....

Louisville, Kentucky: BLM protesters from Jefferson Square began marching down 6th Street toward Broadway. While at the intersection, they blocked traffic, including several TARC buses, in both directions for several minutes. While in the intersection, a confrontation took place between a motorist and several protestors. Soon after, a 911 call came in from the motorist describing an assault. Four people were arrested by Louisville Metro Police Department, including one who is charged assault from the confrontation. A short time later, a fifth arrest was made of a person who was described as pointing a weapon at the victim of the assault.

Democrats out there where they allow that bullshit have a different idea of what justice is than normal people do.

Tell that to the people who were attacked.

It shouldn't have happened to begin with.

We need a law which states that it's legal to drive over anyone who gets in your way at a protest if they start attacking you or your vehicle. We'd see far fewer incidents like this in a hurry if the negroids knew they were gonna' end up as a grease stain on the pavement...

Tell that to the people who were attacked.

It shouldn't have happened to begin with.

We need a law which states that it's legal to drive over anyone who gets in your way at a protest if they start attacking you or your vehicle. We'd see far fewer incidents like this in a hurry if the negroids knew they were gonna' end up as a grease stain on the pavement...

They should surround you some time..at least..we'd know they got their true enemy, right?

And spare me the obligatory "I wish they'd try" BS...we both know better.

Forum List

Back