BLM Agitator John Sullivan Convicted of Multiple Jan. 6 Crimes

yep, no insurrection, gotcha, thanks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell it to the judge.
Please report back to the forum how Colorado Judge Wallace responded to your serious inquiry.

judge wallace expressing a personal opinion in court

Ummm?
It was a ruling from the bench.
Trust me.

Go ahead, contact her and make your argument that what Don Trump did was NOT an insurrection.

Report back to this forum her response to your sincere and thoughtful argument.

Thanks in advance, poster Elektra.

Ummm?
It was a ruling from the bench.
Trust me.

Go ahead, contact her and make your argument that what Don Trump did was NOT an insurrection.

Report back to this forum her response to your sincere and thoughtful argument.

Thanks in advance, poster Elektra.
opinion, the court case had nothing to do with if there was a insurrection

here is a funny little fact, my 1st cousin was the lawyer representing trump, not that means anything,

Wow, you mean to tell us that all those people are such mindless idiots that they were inspired to insurrection by some random liberal Democrat punk?

I don't think people realize just how narrowly our country dodged a bullet that day. If these people were provoked to violence by a lousy Democrat, can you imagine how bad January 6 would have been if someone like Donald Trump had said something like "Go to the Capitol and take your country back"? They might have tried to hang Mike Pence, or something!
Go to the Capitol and take your country back"

Except trump didn’t say that…

Let's see, in this instance, democrats conspiired to stop the certification of an election of a democratic president and blamed it on trump. This is what we are supposed to believe.

Wow!

These people are so easily misled -- from Trump to Sullivan, they are blindly following people who shout shit..
Really? Do we forget how the left hang on every word of Biden, pelosi, schiff, etc? Remember the pee tape fiasco, you all bought into that hook line and sinker. Just like every other unfounded allegation that comes out, the left never starts from a position of objectivity, they just believe it outright, and when it’s proven to be a lie, they keep believing it..or they try to dismiss it and let it fade away.

Well actually he did, that is what his speech inferred.

Ok, so now we are clear that he didn’t say that..so that’s good.

So, he never inferred it either. His words, which you lefty’s so conveniently leave out, were the exact opposite of violence. The only thing he inferred was to go to the capitol and protest, which is why he said “make your voices heard…peacefully”.

It’s amazing that the J6 committee got away with avoiding that whole part of trumps speech, but i guess that’s what you get when you have a partisan committee who was never looking for truth, but every avenue to “get trump”.

You know it? This is what you know? And this is about the same as what you said. This?
"....what you saw on J6 were paid crisis actors (many of them the same crisis-actors....now grown up....who pretended to be dead at Sandy Hook!).
George Soros hired this immense group of illegal immigrants from Honduras, Ukraine, Mexico, Syria, and other places. He fitted 'em out in MAGA gear, and paid them for every cop they smacked or sprayed with MACE.

----------------------------------------

My friend, think about that.
Think how foolish you are allowing your avatar to make you look.
Crisis actors?
Now grown from being pretend-dead at Sandy Hook?
That George Soros hired 'em all?
That they were all illegal immigrants?

Oh man, Protectionist, other MAGA's must be doing face-plants to know that such nutjob whackadoodlism exists in the movement they think really can make America great (again?).

No offense intended, but if you believe that the J6 Jackasses were all illegal immigrants hired by George Soros.....well, pal, you and QAnon and MAGA are made for each other.

Bizzarro Desk fare.

But good luck. America is a Big Tent society and we can tolerate fringies as long as they don't get violent or malevolent.
Aside from all that you are blabbering about, the Jan 6 actions were planned by Democrats with Democrats acting as Trump supporters, They very well could have bee hired by George Soros, or mire likely by high rank Democrats (Pelosi, Schumer, Biden, Garland, etc)

Lastly, jan 6 is a trivial non-issue (except to Ashly Babbit's family and those who got arrested P)..The real issue for today is the porous Mexican border and the ability for Hamas fighters to come right in and start planning Oct 7 style attacks here.

Aside from all that you are blabbering about, the Jan 6 actions were planned by Democrats with Democrats acting as Trump supporters, They very well could have bee hired by George Soros, or mire likely by high rank Democrats (Pelosi, Schumer, Biden, Garland, etc)

Lastly, jan 6 is a trivial non-issue (except to Ashly Babbit's family and those who got arrested P)..The real issue for today is the porous Mexican border and the ability for Hamas fighters to come right in and start planning Oct 7 style attacks here.
And Q has disappeared?

Clearly not.

The crazy is still amongst us

Why doesn't it apply?
More playing stupid. :rolleyes: We already know the 'crowd psychology'. Grievance. Stolen Election. Politically partisan rhetoric. Plain as fucking day.

Trump made a speech on Jan 6th. Do you remember?

In said above transcript of said speech, he says:

"these people are not going to take it any longer. They're not going to take it any longer. Go ahead."
"Big tech is now coming into their own. We beat them four years ago. We surprised them. We took them by surprise and this year they rigged an election. They rigged it like they've never rigged an election before. And by the way, last night they didn't do a bad job either if you notice."
"All of us here today do not want to see our election victory stolen by emboldened radical-left Democrats, which is what they're doing. And stolen by the fake news media."
"We will never give up, we will never concede. It doesn't happen. You don't concede when there's theft involved."
"Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore and that's what this is all about. And to use a favorite term that all of you people really came up with: We will stop the steal. Today I will lay out just some of the evidence proving that we won this election and we won it by a landslide. This was not a close election."
"We will not let them silence your voices. We're not going to let it happen, I'm not going to let it happen."
For years, Democrats have gotten away with election fraud and weak Republicans. And that's what they are. There's so many weak Republicans.
"If this happened to the Democrats, there'd be hell all over the country going on. There'd be hell all over the country. But just remember this: You're stronger, you're smarter, you've got more going than anybody. And they try and demean everybody having to do with us. And you're the real people, you're the people that built this nation. You're not the people that tore down our nation."
Yep, the orange bag O' shit really loves his magaturds. :rolleyes:
"And you have to get your people to fight. And if they don't fight, we have to primary the hell out of the ones that don't fight. You primary them. We're going to. We're going to let you know who they are. I can already tell you, frankly."
"Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong. We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated."
"You will have an illegitimate president. That's what you'll have. And we can't let that happen."
"But these are the things you don't hear about. You don't hear what you just heard. I'm going to go over a few more states. But you don't hear it by the people who want to deceive you and demoralize you and control you. Big tech, media."
"They also want to indoctrinate your children in school by teaching them things that aren't so. They want to indoctrinate your children. It's all part of the comprehensive assault on our democracy, and the American people are finally standing up and saying no. This crowd is, again, a testament to it.
"The radical left knows exactly what they're doing. They're ruthless and it's time that somebody did something about it. And Mike Pence, I hope you're going to stand up for the good of our Constitution and for the good of our country. And if you're not, I'm going to be very disappointed in you. I will tell you right now. I'm not hearing good stories."
"So I hope Mike has the courage to do what he has to do. And I hope he doesn't listen to the RINOs and the stupid people that he's listening to.
"We won in a landslide. This was a landslide. They said it's not American to challenge the election. This the most corrupt election in the history, maybe of the world."
"But we're going forward. We'll take care of going forward. We've got to take care of going back. Don't let them talk."
"So we're going to, we're going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we're going to the Capitol, and we're going to try and give."
Magaturds sure gave, all right. Especially after being incited to riot by an ex *pResident with the above politically biased rhetoric. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Crowd psychology effects grown adults
I would agree; however.......
...I'm rather skeptical it has much traction in a criminal trial of someone who clobbered a cop or sprayed him with MACE.

And, frankly, I have not read any accounts of the more than 1,200 attackers using it as a defense. They could have. But I haven't seen any reportage of it.

--------------------------------------------------------
"Let's see, in this instance, democrats conspired to stop the certification of an election of a democratic president and blamed it on trump. This is what we are supposed to believe."
-------------------------------------------------
A well deserved hat-tip to poster IM2.

I've been happily reading on this venue so many interpretations by the MAGA-Q's of what happened on J6.
Most...virtually all......are nutsocrazo stuff straight from the Bizarro Desk. For example: Ashli Babbitt was charging through the breach so she could turn around and persuade others not to. Or the attackers only went into the Capitol to escape the gunfire from the cops outside. Yadda, yadda, yadda.)

So poster IM2 comes along, and offers the best and most succinct verdict that I've read on why the MAGA-Q's really really are nutsocrazo goofballs.

Thank you, IM2.

I'm gonna bookmark it and likely use it in the future.

More playing stupid. :rolleyes: We already know the 'crowd psychology'. Grievance. Stolen Election. Politically partisan rhetoric. Plain as fucking day.

Magaturds sure gave, all right. Especially after being incited to riot by an ex *pResident with the above politically biased rhetoric. :rolleyes:

Ok, let’s take a step back for a second. Let’s just say for a moment that trump did intend to psych the crowd up so they would attack the capitol, let’s say that was his goal…what did he think, exactly, would happen? Do you think he REALLY thought that a couple hundred angry rioters, a handful who were carrying flag sticks, were REALLY going to break into the capitol that day, infiltrate the halls of congress, overthrow and maintain hold of the government? Or not even that, did he think that those handful of unarmed people were going to go in there and force a change of the vote….and everyone would go “oh, well gee, I guess we have the president those rioters wanted, even when they go home, we have to abide by their demands..”. Is that really what you think he thought?

That would be an asinine proposition or thought from the get go. There is no scenario where trump, or any of his advisers would have suggested that would ever work.

Even if his goal was just to start a riot…what exactly would that accomplish, other than getting his own supporters arrested.

That’s just not a reasonable thought. Could it not be more like….exactly what it was in the surface? Perhaps he did speak in rhetoric, but it was a speech that was no different than he had been speaking leading up to that day. Maybe, he was getting them energized, but to go protest, peacefully, as he said, because the assumption that the crowd that day could have had any impact on anything that day is silly.

….aaand like every other leftist politician and media outlet, you omit the rest of the statement.

“I want you to go, peacefully and patriotically, make your voices heard, and cheer on our members of congress”..

That part…always gets left out by the left…every time..

Forum List

Back