BLM Agitator John Sullivan Convicted of Multiple Jan. 6 Crimes

elektra

Platinum Member
Dec 1, 2013
Jewitt City, Connecticut
The truth is slow at coming out. Now what so many has said, that the Democrats were participating, orchestrating the Jan. 6th "insurrection", has been proven true.

It seems logical and certainly a very clever level of political activism. Taking over a Trump rally to make it look like an attempted insurrection. I am now wondering, was CNN, FOX news, MSN, etc.. at the capitol on Jan. 6th. The media was not there, recording, to report the news? Or were they, I do not follow the mainstream media on either side of the fence.

Anyhow, here is the story. John Sullivan convicted.

The jury convicted Sullivan, 29, of five felonies and two misdemeanor charges related to his conduct during the Jan. 6, 2021, breach of the U.S. Capitol.

However, according to video he took himself and provided to law enforcement, Sullivan seemed to be egging the Trump supporters on.

“There are so many people. Let’s go. This sh-t is ours! F-ck yeah!” Sullivan can be heard saying in the video footage. “We accomplished this sh-t. We did this together. F-ck yeah! We are all a part of this history,” and “Let’s burn this sh-t down!”

Later, according to the complaint, “Sullivan’s video shows individuals climbing a wall to reach a plaza just outside the Capitol Building entrance. As individuals are scaling the wall, Sullivan be heard exclaiming, ‘You guys are f-cking savage. Let’s go!’”

At one point he can be heard telling protesters, “I have a knife. I have a knife. Let me up.”

The truth is slow at coming out. Now what so many has said, that the Democrats were participating, orchestrating the Jan. 6th "insurrection", has been proven true.

It seems logical and certainly a very clever level of political activism. Taking over a Trump rally to make it look like an attempted insurrection. I am now wondering, was CNN, FOX news, MSN, etc.. at the capitol on Jan. 6th. The media was not there, recording, to report the news? Or were they, I do not follow the mainstream media on either side of the fence.

The jury convicted Sullivan, 29, of five felonies and two misdemeanor charges related to his conduct during the Jan. 6, 2021, breach of the U.S. Capitol.
"Clever"

🤣

Maybe compared to the mindless cult sheep.

elektra, that is nonsense, and most of us know that is nonsense.

John Sullivan isn't some random BLM activist. He's the adopted son of a high ranking military officer. He has a history of joining organizations and then instigating violence. He's got Fed written all over his face.

So it wasn't a peaceful protest this thread?

elektra, are you changing from "it was a peaceful protest" to "it was FBI BLM antifia black ops violent protest." You have to choose one, honey, because it can't be both.

~~~~~~
Sullivan should get 20 years, but he won't. He'll probably get time served and fined like all good Leftists get rather than the convictions already handed out.

elektra, that is nonsense, and most of us know that is nonsense.
just sharing what the courts ruled, to what extent there were democrats at the rally, is to be determined.

I think we can agree, that it would be a brilliant strategy, turn a Trump rally into an insurrection, arrest 100's thus intimidating voters so that they do not go to Trump rallys.

I would like to think Democrats are smart enough to think of turning a rally into a political opportunity.

Forum List

Back