BLM activist steps down from school board after allegations he molested up to 62 children

Burn
Loot
Molest

Denver School Board director-at-large Tay Anderson, a fervent Black Lives Matter activist, is accused of molesting over 60 undocumented students, using the residency status of the children to target kids as young as 14-years-old.

The Nazi dems and their pedophilia strikes again.

Dems and education do not mix
View attachment 496157
You do know that the majority of Republicans believe college is bad for America?

All of the failed public school districts in my state are in the Democrat congressional districts.
Bad schools are a Democrat Party trademark.
I have doubts about "the majority of Republicans believe college is bad for America"
They probably mean crazy leftist indoctrination in colleges is bad for America.
BTW, the Woksters have caused $billions in damages.

riotersfggfdfghhjvvcxxzzz.jpg

You do know what allegations mean, don't you?

If there was nothing to the allegations ... Then why did he step down?

He is innocent until proven guilty, but if he really thinks Black Lives Matter and is innocent,
he should have stood there and fought the allegations.

Instead ... He runs and hides from the allegations, and let's people like you carry his water.

You do know what allegations mean, don't you?

If there was nothing to the allegations ... Then why did he step down?

He is innocent until proven guilty, but if he really thinks Black Lives Matter and is innocent,
he should have stood there and fought the allegations.

Instead ... He runs and hides from the allegations, and let's people like you carry his water.

His career is over, no one will trust him again.

"These are the hardest cases to win, because people basically stop listening as soon as the indictment is read, and it’s very difficult to speak to their hearts and to get them to pause, and listen," recalls Lorandos, who has emerged as a leading defender of parents and teachers who say they are (and who he believes are) wrongly accused of the sexual abuse or molestation of children in their care.

The Catoosa County, Ga., Superior Court jury returned its verdict Tuesday after nearly two days of deliberation in the trial of the 37-year-old. The former Chickamauga Elementary School teacher faced 22 charges of child molestation, aggravated sexual battery and aggravated child molestation.

Craft, who now plans to study law, said that this case should not only be a warning to teachers across the country but also an example to stand up and do the right thing.

"I was not going to let a system railroad me and hurt these children. So absolutely this could happen, as I said, to anybody anywhere at any time," Craft said.

Since her arrest in May 2008, Craft has been fired from her job, lost custody of her daughter, lost her home and moved with her husband to Soddy-Daisy, Tenn., about 30 miles north of where she was on trial in Ringgold, Ga.

His career is over, no one will trust him again.

"These are the hardest cases to win, because people basically stop listening as soon as the indictment is read, and it’s very difficult to speak to their hearts and to get them to pause, and listen," recalls Lorandos, who has emerged as a leading defender of parents and teachers who say they are (and who he believes are) wrongly accused of the sexual abuse or molestation of children in their care.

Well, I didn't say it would be easy for him, and I am not making excuse for him ...
But that is kind of what 'fight the allegations' means ... You fight.

The fascist Zionist homo merrick garland is using DOJ to go after trump and his supporters.

Matt gaetz is in that line of fire, so the"accusations" against him are from completely treasonous and dishonest sources.

Matt gaetz played around with whores.

HomO was a gay coke whore in high school according to HuffPo. HomO also has a trail of corpses is the wake of the on stop effort to keep the closet door shut.

Joe Biden rigged a us foreign aid package to kickback money to his kid. Joe biden invested in gold, oil, defense stocks, and the long bond on 910.

Indeed, it is almost certain that biden rigged the us taxpayer money that went to the wuhan bio weapons lab to kick some of that back to Hunter, and that is why he is shutting down any investigation....

Objectively looking at this, I think many organizations across the spectrum - Conservative to Liberal - have found themselves dealing with members or leaders who have been accused of similar charges.

Burn
Loot
Molest

Denver School Board director-at-large Tay Anderson, a fervent Black Lives Matter activist, is accused of molesting over 60 undocumented students, using the residency status of the children to target kids as young as 14-years-old.

Anybody can be a pedophile, even white republicans.
Ask Uncle Joe.

Objectively looking at this, I think many organizations across the spectrum - Conservative to Liberal - have found themselves dealing with members or leaders who have been accused of similar charges.
That's true, but the amount of coverage such stories receive, if any, is entirely dependent upon the identity of the accused.

None of this matters to resident leftists. As long as the party is in control of the government, that's all that matters.

Forum List

Back