BLM activist steps down from school board after allegations he molested up to 62 children

When the hell are people going to wake up and realize BLM is run by exploiters and users? They only promote it to gain money and power. The rest of it is run by a bunch of weak ass pansies that are direction less, irrationally angry and emotional, and gullible.

The whole orginzation needs to be rejected at every turn by every American citizen until they don't have a leg to stand on.

They had nothing but a negative effect on everything they touch or are near and they create more violence and racism than what existed before they came along.

I am all for everyone being treated exactly the same and fair, but fuck BLM. I hope they all rot in the ground.

When the hell are people going to wake up and realize BLM is run by exploiters and users? They only promote it to gain money and power. The rest of it is run by a bunch of weak ass pansies that are direction less, irrationally angry and emotional, and gullible.

The whole orginzation needs to be rejected at every turn by every American citizen until they don't have a leg to stand on.

They had nothing but a negative effect on everything they touch or are near and they create more violence and racism than what existed before they came along.

I am all for everyone being treated exactly the same and fair, but fuck BLM. I hope they all rot in the ground.
Half of Germans supported what was going on in the 1930’s, the other half sat silent.

If
Burn
Loot
Molest

Denver School Board director-at-large Tay Anderson, a fervent Black Lives Matter activist, is accused of molesting over 60 undocumented students, using the residency status of the children to target kids as young as 14-years-old.

Anybody can be a pedophile, even white republicans.
Ask Uncle Joe.
He doesn't know!! Why?? would he know.

Why you don't think black life matters? Apparently not, if your not pro life!!!

Your right, Joe Biden is not a pedophile!!!

Well, he hasn't been charged as one as far as I know.

In any case, it doesn't really make President Biden more appealing.
Guess we can both be thankful if he hasn't fucked that up yet.

Last edited:
Burn
Loot
Molest

Denver School Board director-at-large Tay Anderson, a fervent Black Lives Matter activist, is accused of molesting over 60 undocumented students, using the residency status of the children to target kids as young as 14-years-old.

Why isn't this story on CNN?
Won't fit the narrative.

They are ALL HOMOS.

This is the legacy of homO and Michael Robinson.

Black democrats have "leaders" who are ALL HOMOS.

If you are black dem and you do not think homos represent you, you are in the wrong party. They do represent you. They have since you voted for homO and first"lady" michael Robinson....
I'll stay in the democratic party.

Of course you will, because as a democrat, you believe public schools are

1. There to enrich and empower do nothing democrats
2. A great place for leftist homos to rape America's kids
3. Ground zero of homo "reproduction," aka raping them in second grade "initializes" their sexuality the way you want it
4. Keeping Americans dumb, dependent on government, and hence voting dem
As compared to all Christian schools, I prefer public schools.
He listed the reasons why you prefer public schools.

UPDATE:

Denver BLM Leader Accused of Sexually Abusing 62 Children Resumes His Duties on School Board

'As previously reported, local Denver school board member, Black Lives Matter protest leader, and anti-gun activist Tay Anderson faced dozens of accusations of sex abuse, rape, harassment, and “inappropriate behavior” from a variety of community members, including 62 high school students and illegal aliens in the DACA program, at least one as young as 14.

Tay Anderson denied the allegations and blamed a “racist web hacker” for orchestrating the allegations.'

A 'racist hacker' made him rape, harass, and engage in 'inappropriate behavior' with kids?!

HE says no credible evidence againsthim has been found, so he is returning to work.

Forum List

Back