Blinded by Hate

Howey

Gold Member
Reaction score
If only the homophobes of the world would open their eyes.

The mayor of Sochi told a reporter that there are no gay people in the city hosting the Winter Olympics — but the patrons of one bar didn't get the memo.

The same BBC reporter had visited a gay tavern in the Black Sea resort town the night before he interviewed Mayor Anatoly Pakhomov, who said the whole city is straight.
"We do not have them in our city," Pakhomov flatly told the BBC.

Pressed further, the mayor backtracked a bit: "I am not sure, but I don't bloody know them."
But drag queen Madame Zhu-Zha told the network there is a gay community in Sochi, just like the rest of Russia — where President Vladimir Putin has banned “propaganda of non-traditional sexual relations."

"There are very many clubs for gay people in Moscow — in Sochi we have two gay clubs as well. In some places there's serious prejudice against gay people. In other places it's not as bad," the performer said.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
Reaction score
Putin is right. The homonazis are child molesters and they better stay away from the kids.

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Reaction score
this thread and that article is blinded by hate

so what's the point? good ole DNC, I mean Nbc news propaganda to stir up hate

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
In the grand scheme of things, it matters not.

Even Mad-Vlad can't stop gay acceptance, only delay the inevitable. Vladimir Putin is going to die.

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vladimir Putin is going to die.

OMG...what will his right wing worshipers in Amerika do then??? Pray before Castro?
If betting were allowed at USMB, I'd bet that Mr. Putin will outlive both of the Castro Brothers, so probably not. But the man does seem to have admirers world-wide.

I never really considered what his fan club will do in the event of the inevitable. :dunno:

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If only the homophobes of the world would open their eyes.

The mayor of Sochi told a reporter that there are no gay people in the city hosting the Winter Olympics — but the patrons of one bar didn't get the memo.

The same BBC reporter had visited a gay tavern in the Black Sea resort town the night before he interviewed Mayor Anatoly Pakhomov, who said the whole city is straight.
"We do not have them in our city," Pakhomov flatly told the BBC.

Pressed further, the mayor backtracked a bit: "I am not sure, but I don't bloody know them."
But drag queen Madame Zhu-Zha told the network there is a gay community in Sochi, just like the rest of Russia — where President Vladimir Putin has banned “propaganda of non-traditional sexual relations."

"There are very many clubs for gay people in Moscow — in Sochi we have two gay clubs as well. In some places there's serious prejudice against gay people. In other places it's not as bad," the performer said.
They keep them shut out of fear, as much as hate.

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Freaks finally found a place that won't tolerate them.
You really hate the US Constitution, don't you.

Why don't you go live with PurtyPutin?

You wouldn't be missed here.

Seriously, wouldn't' it be wonderful if we could get rid of the slime like christian and others like him?

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List