Blasts rock 3 churches, 3 hotels in Sri Lanka; multiple fatalities reported

in the USA its called a 'fifth column' at least by me and some others olders that know what it means . Fifth Column is what i see as i look at all or some of the immigration and the lefties in the USA . And funny as some politicians want to have them join USA Military and give them guns and training and authority . And that joining the Military should be a BIG Problem, especially at this time and especially in 'europe' in my opinion Mindful .

gm151120

Arafat used the Trojan Horse deception, when he smuggled his thugs into Ramallah, all those years ago.

------------------------------------- yeah sure but can you read eh , i said that 'Christians Believe' Zang .

Christians believe that only god and no one else decided/decides/will decide who will live in heaven.

That's good to know.

Who else could there be, to decide?

One shudders at the sight of backpacks.

The backpack was heavy - had a great weight. ... hmm ... What was inside? Metal too, I guess. And what did he do? Seems to be a classic suicide bombing, which costed him the own life. I guess the hypothese is wrong, that this was really a revenge for the terrible disaster in New Zealand. I guess it needs a much longer time to train people, to be ready to throw the own life away, only because they like to murder peaceful people during a church service, who never had done them something bad. This murderers were in a brainwashed training situation for suicide bombing a long time before. But why?

-------------------------- not that it matters to me but the suicide bombing on the Christians Celebration of Easter in 'sri lanka' was simply because it was Easter Zang .

Christians are a good goal for terrorists, because Christians avoid all forms of revenge. But you underestimate perhaps the evilness - or cold machine logic - of the civilized machine world.

Perhaps they did all this attacks, because they liked to kill only one of all this persons and used the other persons to tarn this. You use in your language the expression "collateral damage". Sometimes a collateral damage is not a collateral damage. Bad luck for the people, who die in an exploding plane, because someone without any scruple likes to kill only one person in this flying machine.

Another idea: They trained suicide bombers. But this weapons are not able to be for a long time highly active, beause this bombs are wrokign with NI (=natutral intelligence). So they could get the idea "I am not a machine but a human being" - and this could inactivate the murder modus of such a weapon. So "the brain" - who ever the brain is in this case - decided to use the suicide bombers as soon as possible, because they had started to inactivate themselves. It was easy ot activate the weapons with hate against Christians (religion of a minority) and hate against tourists (rich strangers).

They're probably on constant standby. Those training camps sure were busy.
And now all the runaway boys and girls who joined Isis want to go home.

A global army. Right under our noses. A never ending supply.

Terrorism - asymetric war - is existing since human beings are existing. Terror is the voice of the voiceless. Knowlegde and education - also religious education - is a good way. The answer is for sure not the US-American way to spy everywhere and to get control over every single human being by the Borg Queen in the white house of the United States of Amazon.

Your paranoia is worrying.

Have the black helicopters arrived yet?

So please don't tell me Islamophobia doesn’t exist. It does and it can kill. What happened in New Zealand was not an isolated attack against Muslims.

It was an isolated attack against Muslims. One man made this unbelievable disaster. The reason why he was able to do so were the weapons, which he had. But this means not racism is a big problem of New Zealand. No one in New Zealand was able to imagine such a deed before it had happened. The inhabitants of New Zealnd were very impressing in this what I would call "team spirit against hate and racism". It's not an easy way for New Zealand - but New Zealand gives hope everyone in the world.

It is about time we started to hold the media, and those that peddle far-right hatred, to account.

Christchurch attacks show Islamophobia is real, deadly and spreading around the world

Yep!

:04: :dance:

Last edited:
So please don't tell me Islamophobia doesn’t exist. It does and it can kill. What happened in New Zealand was not an isolated attack against Muslims.

It was an isolated attack against Muslims. One man made this unbelievable distaster. The reason why he was able to do so were the weapons, which he had. But this means not racism is a big problem of New Zealand. No one in New Zealand was able to imagine such a deed before it had happened. The inhabitants of New Zealnd were very impressing in this what I would call "team spirit against hate and racism". It's not an easy way for New Zealand - but New Zealand gives hope everyone in the world.

It is about time we started to hold the media, and those that peddle far-right hatred, to account.

Christchurch attacks show Islamophobia is real, deadly and spreading around the world

Yep!

------------------------------------- yep , because 'new zealanders' can't defend 'new zealand' with their tiny 'ha ka' dancing military after being disarmed by their lefties Zang .

It was an isolated attack against Muslims. One man made this unbelievable disaster. The reason why he was able to do so were the weapons, which he had. But this means not racism is a big problem of New Zealand. No one in New Zealand was able to imagine such a deed before it had happened. The inhabitants of New Zealnd were very impressing in this what I would call "team spirit against hate and racism". It's not an easy way for New Zealand - but New Zealand gives hope everyone in the world.

Yep!

That was sarcasm.

It was an isolated attack against Muslims. One man made this unbelievable distaster. The reason why he was able to do so were the weapons, which he had. But this means not racism is a big problem of New Zealand. No one in New Zealand was able to imagine such a deed before it had happened. The inhabitants of New Zealnd were very impressing in this what I would call "team spirit against hate and racism". It's not an easy way for New Zealand - but New Zealand gives hope everyone in the world.

Yep!

------------------------------------- yep , because 'new zealanders' can't defend 'new zealand' with their tiny 'ha ka' dancing military after being disarmed by their lefties Zang .

There is not a highly organised network comparable with Isis dedicated to attacking Muslims.

Christians believe that only god and no one else decided/decides/will decide who will live in heaven.

That's good to know.

The backpack was heavy - had a great weight. ... hmm ... What was inside? Metal too, I guess. And what did he do? Seems to be a classic suicide bombing, which costed him the own life. I guess the hypothese is wrong, that this was really a revenge for the terrible disaster in New Zealand. I guess it needs a much longer time to train people, to be ready to throw the own life away, only because they like to murder peaceful people during a church service, who never had done them something bad. This murderers were in a brainwashed training situation for suicide bombing a long time before. But why?

-------------------------- not that it matters to me but the suicide bombing on the Christians Celebration of Easter in 'sri lanka' was simply because it was Easter Zang .

Christians are a good goal for terrorists, because Christians avoid all forms of revenge. But you underestimate perhaps the evilness - or cold machine logic - of the civilized machine world.

Perhaps they did all this attacks, because they liked to kill only one of all this persons and used the other persons to tarn this. You use in your language the expression "collateral damage". Sometimes a collateral damage is not a collateral damage. Bad luck for the people, who die in an exploding plane, because someone without any scruple likes to kill only one person in this flying machine.

Another idea: They trained suicide bombers. But this weapons are not able to be for a long time highly active, beause this bombs are wrokign with NI (=natutral intelligence). So they could get the idea "I am not a machine but a human being" - and this could inactivate the murder modus of such a weapon. So "the brain" - who ever the brain is in this case - decided to use the suicide bombers as soon as possible, because they had started to inactivate themselves. It was easy ot activate the weapons with hate against Christians (religion of a minority) and hate against tourists (rich strangers).

Terrorism - asymetric war - is existing since human beings are existing. Terror is the voice of the voiceless. Knowlegde and education - also religious education - is a good way. The answer is for sure not the US-American way to spy everywhere and to get control over every single human being by the Borg Queen in the white house of the United States of Amazon.

Do you think about the helicopter of the US-Army who made a totally stupid flight manoeuvres one or two years ago directly in front of me, because he tried to find out how a German reacts when an idiot flies a helicopter? He knows now how a German reacts in such a situation: not at all. What he not seemed to realize was how near he was to his own death.

Last edited:
That's good to know.

Do you think about the helicopter of the US-Army who made a totally stupid flight manoeuvres one or two years ago directly in front of me, because he tried to find out how a German reacts when an idiot flies a helicopter? He knows now how a German reacts in such a situation: not at all. What he not seemed to realize was how near he was to his own death.

No, I don't think about it.

And I didn't think about it either.

this has been posted many times--do you not think I know this?? refuted it?
the Israelis do NOT directly target civilians as policy

When IDF snipers shoot children who are sitting at their UN sponsored classroom desk that is not even at a window then this "hit" was authorized by the Israeli government; PERIOD
You can excuse this how every you like put where I come from this is cold blooded murder in the their degree,

:)-

When IDF snipers shoot children who are sitting at their UN sponsored classroom desk that is not even at a window then this "hit" was authorized by the Israeli government; PERIOD
You can excuse this how every you like put where I come from this is cold blooded murder in the their degree,

please prove they directly target civilians or shut up
unbiased/reputable links--proof

Haaretz Openly Admits Israel is Intentionally Targeting Civilians in Gaza

Mnar Muhawesh is the CEO of Mint Press News, a Muslim, so not sure just how unbiased this story is.
Also, Haaretz is a liberal left wing newspaper, so.......take it with a grain of salt

Last edited:

Wiki
It is known for its left-wing and liberal stances on domestic and foreign issues. As of 2016, the newspaper had a weekday exposure rate of 3.9% in Israel.
The Schocken family were the sole owners of the Haaretz Group until August 2006, when they sold a 25% stake to German publisher M. DuMont Schauberg.[14] The deal was negotiated with the help of the former Israeli ambassador to Germany, Avi Primor.[15] This deal was seen as controversial in Israel as DuMont Schauberg's father, Kurt Neven DuMont, was member of the Nazi party and his publishing house promoted Nazi ideology.

Wiki
It is known for its left-wing and liberal stances on domestic and foreign issues. As of 2016, the newspaper had a weekday exposure rate of 3.9% in Israel.
The Schocken family were the sole owners of the Haaretz Group until August 2006, when they sold a 25% stake to German publisher M. DuMont Schauberg.[14] The deal was negotiated with the help of the former Israeli ambassador to Germany, Avi Primor.[15] This deal was seen as controversial in Israel as DuMont Schauberg's father, Kurt Neven DuMont, was member of the Nazi party and his publishing house promoted Nazi ideology.

Every publishing house under Hitler propagated Nazi-ideology - or it was closed. Some publishers - specially when it had to do with a lot of money, because money knows money - were pragmatists and became Nazis under the Nazis. This process was called from the Nazis "Gleichschaltung" (sychronisation). They replaced everywhere in Germany leading positions with members of the political party NSADP - or with other words: with persons, who were loyal to the person Adolf Hitler, who was seen to be the very best president and chancellor, who anyone was able to imagine. The incomparable best political genius - the greatest leader of all times of the USA - ah sorry of Germany ...

The company DuMont closed by the way now important German newspapers - what's not funny. The quality of information in the internet is extremely bad and grows to be much more bad - and less and less professional journalists are able to work independent and secure. The situation of the free press is not the best.

Last edited:

Wiki
So, neither of you read the article. Got it. You could have both just said so and saved time.

Forum List

Back